SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Glenn Infiniti took "care" of my G

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 04:16 PM
pass1over

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glenn Infiniti took "care" of my G

I'll first start by saying I have had nothing but bad, no horrible experiences every single time i've gone to this dealership. The salesman pissed me off so much and was such an ***, that I drove to Cinci to get my car instead.

Then there was the my first "free" oil change that ended up costing me $75.

Yesterday, I to0k the G in for its 1 year checkup. Told them to do all their inspections but do not change the oil, filters, or any other fluid. Now here is where I also add in ... do not wash my car. Needless to say, I totally forgot this time, and suffered the consequences.

He came in, said everything checked out fine and my new transmission should take about a week or so to arrive. We got you all washed up and your rdy to go, /smacks forehead ... dammit, forgot to tell them NO WASH. I was already at 1:45 on my hour long lunch break so i jumped in and hauled *** back to IP.

It wasnt until I was pulling my car around the back of the shop at Injected for some Haltech testing that I noticed them. 6 scratches on my drivers fender, above the headlight, 1 vertical scratch down the entire grill, and another vertical/squiggly scratch down the front of the bumper. I went into call Glenn, but it was 5:31 and I was informed the service dept closes at 5:30.

The ones in the fender are deep, real deep. The grill can be repainted, since i rattle-canned it black. The one on the front of the bumper doesnt feel that deep, but its like 6" long.

I am/was so pissed off that I couldnt sleep last night. I was going to call them first thing and start bitching, but I figured just showing up unannounced would be better. Catch them off guard, so they have less ammo to deny they did anything.

Im very particular about my cars and know for a fact these scratches were not there beforehand. I would post pics if I had some, but my car stayed here at the shop all night. WTF do i do other than bitch and complain to them an Infiniti USA? What should I be seeking other than them fixing my **** obviously?

man im pissed.

well, just got back from the dealership, and they are doing what I expected them to do ... absolutely nothing.
he told me that theres just no way he could see either of the people that handled my car yesterday doing that. I told him of course their not going to fess up to scratching someones car.
then he told me their ordering the transmission to replace like he's doing me some kind of favor. Uhh, your replacing a broken part thats covered under warranty.

He told me you can keep bringing it back and we wont wash it. To which I replied, I wouldnt ever bring my car back here unfortunately it's the only infiniti dealer in town. He asked where i bought it, I replied cincinatti, he then told me ..... take it there then. I told him I would be writing and calling Infiniti Consumer Affairs and filing a complaint.

I walked away b/c someone was about to get their teeth kicked in.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:29 PM
antoniolea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glendale Infiniti service departments are scammers. Especially that Ricardo service manager. I would never go to Glendale Infiniti ever. They great customers like a piece of trash. I would never buy another infiniti solely because of the experience I had from Glendale Infiniti. It is the worst place ever to go to.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
My dealer does a walk around on the car and notes any scratches or dents and I have to sign it. If I get the car back and there are marks not noted....they fix it.