South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Toys for Tots

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 04:24 PM
samrwalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toys for Tots

Anybody around Tulsa Oklahoma that has the chance should come out to this event. Great way to help people out and have fun!

Here is some more info from the PCA fourm.
Here's some details on the toy drive.....We're start gathering at the Church at Battle Creek around 9 am on the 12-18. The plan is to depart around 10. We'll jump back up on the BA to Hwy 169 South and exit at Memorial and end at Jackie Cooper. This route was chosen for ease of access to an expressway and a minimum number of lights in order to keep the group together the best we can. Trying to drive through town would be impossible with a large group. I do it regularly with 15-20 cars and we always get separated. I think Curt Rainbolt is going to try to put together a drive afterwards. Jackie Cooper will be providing coffee/snacks for the participants. The event is officially the "Toy Drive for Kids" and is part of the Marine Corps initiative for Toys for Tots. Everyone should bring a new, unwrapped toy for donation. With the feedback I've been getting, I think we'll have a nice turnout. Look forward to seeing you on the 18th!