Site Feedback & Suggestions For posting feedback and suggestions regarding MyG37.com

Rough Ride and Shift

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Summer01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rough Ride and Shift

OK....see if anyone can understand me....I have a manual G37S 2009. It seems that it runs rough...shifting is rough and the get up and go doesn't go so fast. When I was taking it in for service for a different problem and got it back it seemed to run smooth after svs reset the "engine" light. Dealership just called and they can't find anything wrong. Any thoughts? Frustrating because I love my car but it's not fun to drive. Stresses me out! Not my first rodeo with a standard so I feel like it's something else. I read on on the forums to check ECU...Svs said nothing wrong.
Old 05-16-2013, 01:11 AM
cdcG

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Summer01
OK....see if anyone can understand me....I have a manual G37S 2009. It seems that it runs rough...shifting is rough and the get up and go doesn't go so fast. When I was taking it in for service for a different problem and got it back it seemed to run smooth after svs reset the "engine" light. Dealership just called and they can't find anything wrong. Any thoughts? Frustrating because I love my car but it's not fun to drive. Stresses me out! Not my first rodeo with a standard so I feel like it's something else. I read on on the forums to check ECU...Svs said nothing wrong.
i would consider contacting jsolo about the clutch pedal spring he has to replace oem spring. this definitely helped my shifting and the roughness of figuring out 1st and 2nd gear. here's link to thread https://www.myg37.com/forums/group-b...g-for-6mt.html

also a short shifter may be of assistance!