Site Feedback & Suggestions For posting feedback and suggestions regarding MyG37.com

tapatalk?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 01:03 AM
heftylefty58

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) Was really bummed when I found out this site wasn't available tapatalk.
2) Was even more bummed once I found this thread, as it confirmed this site isn't available via tapatalk.
3) Was extra, extra bummed when I checked the App Store, and saw the Forum Runner app wasn't free.
3) Today, I fortuitously came across an iOS app called "IB AutoGroup": It's FREE and works with this site!

Just linking folks from this thread to here:

https://www.myg37.com/forums/site-fe...or-forums.html

...b/c if you're [dumb] like me, you might not have realized that there really is an iPhone app that allows us to access myg37!
Old 01-19-2014, 05:01 PM
Micron

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by heftylefty58
1) Was really bummed when I found out this site wasn't available tapatalk.
2) Was even more bummed once I found this thread, as it confirmed this site isn't available via tapatalk.
3) Was extra, extra bummed when I checked the App Store, and saw the Forum Runner app wasn't free.
3) Today, I fortuitously came across an iOS app called "IB AutoGroup": It's FREE and works with this site!

Just linking folks from this thread to here:

https://www.myg37.com/forums/site-fe...or-forums.html

...b/c if you're [dumb] like me, you might not have realized that there really is an iPhone app that allows us to access myg37!
Actually, when it arrived if you were using a mobile browser it would direct you to the app page...

The reason for the delay is because Internet Brands, the owners of the site, are a partner in the development of vBulletin, the forum software. Tapatalk would eat into their revenue... Forum Runner allowed for more control of ads, but the native app that was released with vBulletin allows for total control.

It was never a compatibility or quality issue, it was a $$$ issue.