Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ARK grip exhaust

Category: Accessories
Price: $675
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2008-2009 G37 Coupe
Location (State/Prov): NY
Item Condition: Used

Hey guys, i'm posting up my ARK Grip exhaust for sale. Exhaust is in pretty good condition. About 12K miles on the exhaust.Has a small dent on left resonator above canister but is hardly noticable unless you kneel down and look. Some scraping on the welding around the two canisters. Everything else with the exhaust is pretty good. Titanium tips. Great sounding exhaust, but i recently lowered and these sit a little too close to the ground for me. I'm only looking for local sale in the tri-state area (NY, NJ, PA) for now. I'm also open to trades. I don't mind throwing cash on top if necessary. Anyone local is more than welcome to come check them out. I attached a pic i took not too long ago. If you need more pictures or questions please text me at 347 756 0704 or PM me. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails ARK grip exhaust-ark-exhaust.jpg  
Old 10-21-2013, 09:00 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
That photo is almost worthless and doesn't count as a photo of the part for sale. Post photos of the exhaust (where you can actually see the exhaust and it's condition) by tomorrow or the thread gets deleted.
Old 10-21-2013, 09:04 PM
skillaa14

Originally Posted by Black Betty
That photo is almost worthless and doesn't count as a photo of the part for sale. Post photos of the exhaust (where you can actually see the exhaust and it's condition) by tomorrow or the thread gets deleted.
Um okay. I was going to do that anyway. It was just a quick pic to put up so the thread has something. No need to get rowdy, pics will be up. Good day sir
Old 10-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Yan141

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
"For Sale Rules must follow"
Old 10-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by skillaa14
Um okay. I was going to do that anyway. It was just a quick pic to put up so the thread has something. No need to get rowdy, pics will be up. Good day sir
See, that's where the problem comes in. You are "going to do that". The way it is supposed to be done is the have the pics FIRST, then post the thread with them from the very start. That way, I don't have to keep checking every thread made by people who didn't post the required pics from the start every day to see if they followed through (HINT: most of them don't do it in a timely manner). They forget. Or they just don't get around to it. Or whatever. That makes me have to spend an inordinate amount of time policing the FS threads in this forum. It's very time consuming to have to go back and check the same threads every single day and admonish the posters (again) to put up pics, or list an asking price, or do whatever they neglected to do the right way the first time before posting their thread. It's much easier for me to just delete the thread right away and be done with babysitting that threads of people who won't do it the way they were supposed to from the start. But then people get their feeling hurt. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So pretty please, fix this thread so I don't have to delete it and hurt your feelings. Thank you.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:31 PM
beaner2000

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Trade for a complete IPL exhaust? In NJ.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:53 AM
skillaa14

Originally Posted by Black Betty
See, that's where the problem comes in. You are "going to do that". The way it is supposed to be done is the have the pics FIRST, then post the thread with them from the very start. That way, I don't have to keep checking every thread made by people who didn't post the required pics from the start every day to see if they followed through (HINT: most of them don't do it in a timely manner). They forget. Or they just don't get around to it. Or whatever. That makes me have to spend an inordinate amount of time policing the FS threads in this forum. It's very time consuming to have to go back and check the same threads every single day and admonish the posters (again) to put up pics, or list an asking price, or do whatever they neglected to do the right way the first time before posting their thread. It's much easier for me to just delete the thread right away and be done with babysitting that threads of people who won't do it the way they were supposed to from the start. But then people get their feeling hurt. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So pretty please, fix this thread so I don't have to delete it and hurt your feelings. Thank you.
Sorry if my response came off rude in anyway. I didn't get a chance to upload pics since i was busy so you can go ahead and delete this thread. When i get a chance to take more detailed pictures I will post them up in a new thread. Thanks a lot!
Old 10-23-2013, 11:54 AM
skillaa14

Originally Posted by beaner2000
Trade for a complete IPL exhaust? In NJ.
Sorry, i'm mainly looking for aftermarket exhaust systems at the moment. More like motordyne or new ark grip v2. thanks for the interest though
Old 10-23-2013, 03:55 PM
Zane_Ngo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
wait.. what ark grip v2?
Old 10-23-2013, 04:08 PM
knight37

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
this version 1 so it sits very low to the ground. bottom out central.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:20 PM
skillaa14

Originally Posted by Zane_Ngo
wait.. what ark grip v2?
Its V1. Sits very low to the ground. V2 is not nearly as low.