Old 03-04-2011, 01:44 PM
james0076ss
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Stii for sale?
Old 03-04-2011, 03:10 PM
NWG37S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have not heard back from the seller. PM and email sent a couple days ago.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Reapyr

Im still here, just contemplating offers (mainly low *****..just ignoring these). I could understand low ***** on a well used system, but this system is 7.5 days old.

And to answer most questions, yes I do have the shield, the four worm clamps, and four t-bolt clamps..believe there were two mini worm clamps, and the bracket to bolt the two filters inline. I also bought some extra hosing because the intake tubes are too far to reuse the stock pcv tubing. Might have the instructions which basically tell you to take your front bumper off, use a hole saw of some sort to open the stock intake shroud to allow the pipe to fit through. Then put everything back together again.

Last edited by Reapyr; 03-04-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Djfarhan
Registered Member

Received 79 Likes on 65 Posts
does this fit a 07 sedan?
Old 03-05-2011, 09:07 AM
Reapyr

From my understanding and multiple threads I read the stillen fits both coupe sedan. The only difference was part number to help see which car it was sold to more either the coupe or sedan.

If im wrong someone please correct me.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:33 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by Reapyr
Im still here, just contemplating offers (mainly low *****..just ignoring these). I could understand low ***** on a well used system, but this system is 7.5 days old.

And to answer most questions, yes I do have the shield, the four worm clamps, and four t-bolt clamps..believe there were two mini worm clamps, and the bracket to bolt the two filters inline. I also bought some extra hosing because the intake tubes are too far to reuse the stock pcv tubing. Might have the instructions which basically tell you to take your front bumper off, use a hole saw of some sort to open the stock intake shroud to allow the pipe to fit through. Then put everything back together again.
What all comes w/ the intake bro? Def interested! Can you get me some closer up shots of the "modified" section you had to add to? I understand there is cutting required when you install this intake, but what comes w/ it, and are you asking for a stock intake in return? Will your's go right on without modification now?

Also, I know its only "8 days old", but if you can get close shots of the tubing. Obivously everyone has accidents during installs, just wanted to verify it was in new condition.

Thanks bro, sh00t me a PM!
-Lance
Old 03-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Reapyr

I have a stock intake to go back in.

The kit comes with everything that came in the box. 4 pipes, 4 couplers with STILLEN on them, 4 worm clamps, 4 T-Bolt clamps, 2 mini worm clamps, two KN air filters, air filter shield, bracket used to meet both filters in the center.

I will also throw in the elbow/hose I had to make for drivers side pipe to use existing pcv hose. Along with the two pieces of rubber hosing I used to shield the metal on metal in the modified section.

Where you have to modify is where your stock intakes actually breathe from. The holes in the plastic shroud tied into your radiator support are to small for the stillen pipes to slide through. I took a small leatherman multitool saw and cut the two side pieces and the bottom piece lips off ( just cut, and you can actually man handle the plastic pieces off).

I will post these from passenger to driver, top to bottom pipe.

Red circles are the shroud holes I have mentioned about modifying.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Sena

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
***I also have a set of Tanabe Axlebacks made for the coupe. Theyre coming off my 08. I will need a stock muffler setup so something local is preferred. They are not knock offs, as they do have the made in japan plate welded on the outside bottom of cans. 325+ stock muffler setup? The tips on the inside to show a little discoloration, but I know they make a polish that can restore its luster, the outside looks clean with a little metal polish I use.***

let me know if you are interested in shipping to bellingham washington for the exhaust. i have an exhaust ready to ship. has less than 14000kms on them
Old 03-05-2011, 01:02 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
man that thing look seXy!
Old 03-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Reapyr

Ive got a local buyer so far for the exhaust, just have to setup a time with the person to do the swap.

The intake is very nice, prolly best dollar to seats of the pants movement Ive ever felt...and that says a lot compared to the two previous cars I was in. You can feel the power above 3.5k rpm, and you can hear it.

People keep asking me what the lowest Ill go is, As of now, and prolly for the next week or two. between paypal fees and shipping Ill be losing out even more, but Ill knock 20 off and do it for 430, thats now 110 off ebay pricing (theyre 540 shipped new which was the lowest I could find via google shopping). If I have time tomorrow they might be coming off and going back into the stillen box they were shipped to me in.

Quick Reply: FS Feeler: Stillen Intake