Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

***The Windy City can get Aggressive too*** (Pics Inside!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 11:12 AM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
The new setup is looking ridonculous Your G was clean before but this takes it so much further. Hoping to this in person at some point soon. Pics and cell vids are not cutting it
Old 08-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by icfp1980
Hahahaha!!! Thanks! She is at the shop as of today. I will let u know if they need to call and talk to your shop.
That is great news! And yeah, let me know!

Originally Posted by soolman32
The new setup is looking ridonculous Your G was clean before but this takes it so much further. Hoping to this in person at some point soon. Pics and cell vids are not cutting it
Thanks Tev! And yeah the cell vids really come out sh!tty when sent over text! I will throw one up on youtube for you guys when I can get my girl or someone to help me take a proper one.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Thank you all again for all of the kind words, it really does mean a lot... I was not sure how the mid-west would respond to a G coupe on Air at first either but I was actually able to take home 1st place, best Infiniti at one of the larger shows in Chicago two weekends ago!!!

Name:  EngineBay.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  480.5 KB

I do think there were better choices though on some of the built G35's that were there.

Here is pretty good coverage of the show if anyone is interested. Was a great time and a LOT of gorgeous cars and unique builds! Worth a quick look:

Another Level Car Show 2012 Pics and Discussion - JDM Chicago-Japanese Car Community

Old 08-07-2012, 12:34 PM
soolman32

Kinda wish MN had a better show scene or maybe I just need to look harder now that my G is somewhat show worthy. my goal next year is to attend a few shows between MN and chi-town. Again Congrats on the win
Old 08-07-2012, 12:38 PM
DRQKNHT
SoCal Driven

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats on the win brother!! Air is definitely in my future...so when the time comes i may have to inquire with you in more detail about your setup. But until then...i will enjoy the pics!
Old 08-07-2012, 12:47 PM
kevshiau
Registered Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
wow....... Very nice and congrats on the win!

How does it corner now compared to stock? Was there a major loss in performance compared to just the KW's with out the air?
Old 08-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by soolman32
Kinda wish MN had a better show scene or maybe I just need to look harder now that my G is somewhat show worthy. my goal next year is to attend a few shows between MN and chi-town. Again Congrats on the win
Thanks man! You guys are always welcome in the Chi! Lance is trying to make it down still before the season is up... We definitely need to plan some shows next year!

Originally Posted by RDDLINE
Congrats on the win brother!! Air is definitely in my future...so when the time comes i may have to inquire with you in more detail about your setup. But until then...i will enjoy the pics!
Thank you thank you! Haha, yeah I figured air might be... enough people have been pushing you towards it for a while! It really is nice though!

Originally Posted by kevshiau
wow....... Very nice and congrats on the win!

How does it corner now compared to stock? Was there a major loss in performance compared to just the KW's with out the air?

Thank you! Well, pathetically I never really drive the car and really only drove it home after the install, to the show, then home again so I do not have much time in it to compare. Hopefully this weekend I will get a chance to test it out more and I will keep you all posted. I have always heard that the ride should be between aftermarket springs and a good set of coils as far as performance... The ride is different compared to my Eibach, that is for sure! There is no "dip" such as what I experienced at highway speeds going over a pass... it is stiff when it should be!
Old 08-08-2012, 01:00 PM
fairladyz34

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
awesome setup bro, car looks amazing. And congrats on the win, your bay looks spotless as with the rest of your car, i need to step my bay up
Old 08-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Originally Posted by fairladyz34
awesome setup bro, car looks amazing. And congrats on the win, your bay looks spotless as with the rest of your car, i need to step my bay up
Thanks man, and thank you for letting me bug you a bit to calm my nerves on going air! haha, yeah the bay is jsut as big a pain in the @ss to keep clean as the rest of the car! but worth it to me... I hope to make it even cleaner soon with a proper upgrade that transform this car once again!
Old 08-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Chicago773

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks amazing!
Old 08-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Diego@Vossen
Former Sponsor

Received 271 Likes on 232 Posts
Nice work!
Old 08-08-2012, 04:32 PM
fairladyz34

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
Thanks man, and thank you for letting me bug you a bit to calm my nerves on going air! haha, yeah the bay is jsut as big a pain in the @ss to keep clean as the rest of the car! but worth it to me... I hope to make it even cleaner soon with a proper upgrade that transform this car once again!
Glad i could help, what did you get for management? And i cant wait to see what you ahve in store for your next upgrade
Old 08-08-2012, 04:34 PM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Keep coming back and looking at this. This is my favorite set up along with RDDLINE and Vossen G37. Now if only one of you would add FI.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:36 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Congrats on the win mang! Trophy? Cash?? Did they have the show right in a parking ramp????!!! Looks like a bada$$ time!!

Can't wait to see our cars next to one another again!!!!!! We should try and line up a sh00t while I'm down there or something.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:33 PM
soolman32

Originally Posted by Chi-City-G
Definitely interested to see what's next for the engine bay. Keep the good stuff coming

Quick Reply: ***The Windy City can get Aggressive too*** (Pics Inside!!!)