Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Its a New Look

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 PM
frty9rsfn

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by huwee06
Loving it, car came a long way quickly lol gj sir
lol... thanks bro! yeah but believe it or not, i took my sweet time deciding on what mods to do and what route to take with my ride... decided what route to take between function and form, and then the research began with widths and offsets for 6 months... then 6 months later, here she is!!!

Originally Posted by WARAT
Looks epic win!
thanks bro!!

Originally Posted by ECain18
Sweet ride. Mine is at the shop as i write this getting my aero front/sides painted and my grill/ rear spoiler painted flatte black. Im platinum graphite tho. Your setup gives me a TON of confidence and i know i made the right choice. Looks awesome!
thanks brotha! awesome! you wont regret on your decisions... and cant wait for you to post pics of your set up as well...
Old 07-02-2012, 11:40 PM
frty9rsfn

Originally Posted by GPR-37s
Looks good... You need to post on the fat tire thread... Any pics with the oem spoiler and v2 AKx diffuser?
thanks! haha.. will do... i did the OEM spoiler but decided to cancel on the V2 diffuser for now because a certain person couldnt keep their word... not gonna say any names... however, picked up on an exhaust that i couldnt pass up!! not trying to brag, but got a brand new Ark exhaust for $500... so got my spoiler and Ark exhaust to compliment the rear...

Name:  G37Photoshoot2.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  108.7 KB

Name:  G37Photoshoot9.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  41.8 KB

humbly, but will go V2 diffuser and Stoptech rotors next...
Old 07-10-2012, 09:56 PM
JJSoCrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by frty9rsfn
thanks! haha.. will do... i did the OEM spoiler but decided to cancel on the V2 diffuser for now because a certain person couldnt keep their word... not gonna say any names... however, picked up on an exhaust that i couldnt pass up!! not trying to brag, but got a brand new Ark exhaust for $500... so got my spoiler and Ark exhaust to compliment the rear...

Very nice coupe! Looking to trade my 10 G37xS sedan for a 12 G37xS Coupe and the white is the best color!

How'd you get an ARK exhaust for $500 if you don't mind?

Thanks,

Joe
Old 07-10-2012, 10:18 PM
ZOSTER33
Premier Member

Received 228 Likes on 166 Posts

Quit your bragging brotha!!!

Seriously...your coupe looks way sexier with the new exhaust, good move and at a smoking price too!

Thanks for coming to my game this past Sunday hope you enjoyed the michelada!!
Old 07-11-2012, 02:15 AM
huwee06

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
lol... thanks bro! yeah but believe it or not, i took my sweet time deciding on what mods to do and what route to take with my ride... decided what route to take between function and form, and then the research began with widths and offsets for 6 months... then 6 months later, here she is!!!
Hah hey if you do eet, do eet right the first time and you've done just that German.

Nice on the sick deal on the ARK and the V2 diffuser will defiantly complete the rear-end broman.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:23 AM
frty9rsfn

Originally Posted by JJSoCrazy
Very nice coupe! Looking to trade my 10 G37xS sedan for a 12 G37xS Coupe and the white is the best color!

How'd you get an ARK exhaust for $500 if you don't mind?

Thanks,

Joe
Thanks brotha... Cant go wrong with white my second consecutive white car...

Got this exhaust at the Ark Performance Auto Meet. They raffled an Ark Grip G37 exhaust and some guy won it. As soon as he won the G37 exhaust, I jumped on it and asked him if he had a G37.... which he didnt, so before he even had a chance to think about it, knowing the actual price for this exhaust, I offered him $500 bucks cash on the spot. And thats how I got this exhaust....

I scored on this one!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 01:28 AM
frty9rsfn

Originally Posted by ZOSTER33
Quit your bragging brotha!!!

Seriously...your coupe looks way sexier with the new exhaust, good move and at a smoking price too!

Thanks for coming to my game this past Sunday hope you enjoyed the michelada!!
haha... thanks bud... definitely scored big on this one...!!

No biggie brotha... was cool checking the game out and hanging out with your family... I enjoyed myself and my gf did too... the Sushi was hella delicious too!!!!!

Hit the mall up too for those shoes and i couldnt find them there either... ended up getting a different pair... but i will find those Livestrong shoes ive been looking for...
Old 07-13-2012, 01:33 AM
frty9rsfn

Originally Posted by huwee06
Hah hey if you do eet, do eet right the first time and you've done just that German.

Nice on the sick deal on the ARK and the V2 diffuser will defiantly complete the rear-end broman.

Thanks buddy... hey there's no other way...

Definitely bro.... the rear end of my G is transforming very nicely... compliments the rear really well... V2 and my rear is complete...