Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

2008 Ivory Pearl G37 - icfp1980 - My New Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 06:48 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by icfp1980
Tev, tell us what you are getting and we will share. Lol. Yes thank good ness we didntride around like that. Hahahaha.
I could tell you, but I'd rather show you when the time comes
Old 02-14-2012, 08:53 PM
eurtsx

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
Looks very aggressive! It pains me that I couldn't find a used IP for my G sedan.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:28 PM
R3diK3r0u5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by huwee06
^^^then u should've just post up the ur original setup it make me lmao!

I'm doin nismo 370z frontend conversion plus widebody!
yeah........and last weekend I made my sedan a coupe
Old 02-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Dr.Pat

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Does your friend know he bought the wrong size tires for his rims???

Yes I know that's the "look"...never understood the fascination with it though. Not only does it look terrible but it decreases ride quality, performance, and safety. To each their own I guess!
Old 02-23-2012, 08:45 PM
icfp1980

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^Hahaha. This guy! I am pretty sure he is aware of how he modded his car. That's why it's his car. He can mod the way he wants. Just like u can do the same Dr. Do u concur?
Old 02-23-2012, 08:47 PM
darryl865
SoCal Driven

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
lol.. told him the exact same thing in my thread..
Old 02-23-2012, 08:55 PM
Dr.Pat

Originally Posted by icfp1980
^Hahaha. This guy! I am pretty sure he is aware of how he modded his car. That's why it's his car. He can mod the way he wants. Just like u can do the same Dr. Do u concur?
Absolutely! That's what makes car modding so great...diff strokes for diff folks! It would be boring if everybody did the same thing. But that doesn't mean everybody is gonna like and praise a person's choices...just giving my opinion that's all. Besides...isn't that what these boards are about?
Old 02-24-2012, 12:39 AM
InvaderXiN

You're right, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Do I know that stretching my sidewall compromises my ride quality? Absolutely. Does my ride height also compromise my ride quality? Absolutely. But not enough to annoy me to not drive my car everyday... and I drive my car everyday.

You don't like stretch, poke, and a bit of camber, then that's fine by me. I don't like ill-fitting wheels and wheel / tire gap as a result of not being low enough.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:35 AM
huwee06

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Dr.Pat
Does your friend know he bought the wrong size tires for his rims???

Yes I know that's the "look"...never understood the fascination with it though. Not only does it look terrible but it decreases ride quality, performance, and safety. To each their own I guess!
Thanks for the vauleable lesson Dr. fthat!

I push my car on stretched tires and it handles just fine no worries here maybe you're just a pansy
Old 02-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Dr.Pat

Thanks for the vauleable lesson Dr. fthat!

I push my car on stretched tires and it handles just fine no worries here maybe you're just a pansy
LOL I see people on this board are a little sensitive and resort to name calling quickly when they're butthurt bc someone criticizes them. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

And yes I guess I am a "pansy" if "pansy" means I don't modify my cars with mods that belong on auto-zone special civics owned by a 17 year old. Some people aren't satisfied with "just fine."

Last edited by Dr.Pat; 02-24-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:18 AM
huwee06

I called you a pansy cause you are lol not because i'm butt hurt over your comments whatsoever! Seriously grow a pair, if you can't take one measly name calling, infact i'm sure you've been called worse hahah forums aren't for ya just saying.

Where this autozone comment come from? No one said anything insisting you to modified your car in any kind of fashion. If this is how you think our G's are modified then once again this forum isn't for you sir; if you hadn't noticed 75% of forum memebers are similarly modified.

Now I'm curious, what's your perspective on how would you modify your G entirely given the chance?

Last edited by huwee06; 02-24-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Dr.Pat

I called you a pansy cause you are lol not because i'm butt hurt over your comments whatsoever! Seriously grow a pair, if you can't take one measly name calling, infact i'm sure you've been called worse hahah forums aren't for ya just saying.

Where this autozone comment come from? No one said anything insisting you to modified your car in any kind of fashion. If this is how you think our G's are modified then once again this forum isn't for you sir; if you hadn't noticed 75% of forum memebers are similarly modified.
LOL who said I couldn't take it? I was just laughing at how quickly you resort to name calling just because I pointed out that modding a sports car in a way that reduces ride quality and performance is dumb IMHO and is the very definition of "rice." Just because you are satisifed with your car being "just fine" doesn't mean you aren't compromising the performance of your car. Your the one who had to resort to name calling rather than having an intelligent discussion (as I've had with others on here). By your posts i'd guess you're around 17 or 18 so I guess I can't take you too seriously ;-)
Old 02-24-2012, 11:51 AM
InvaderXiN

I get it. You don't like mods that compromise performance and ride quality.

Understood. Most of us don't like wheel gap for being too high and wheels that aren't flush.

I always find it interesting that the majority of the "functional" enthusiast always have something to say about those that modify more for form / stance, where as the stance guys hardly ever say anything if you wanna slap on 305's on your 10.5 wheel and be at stock height.

Edit: And I'll also add that it isn't like I cut my springs or heated my OEM coils to get lower. I have all the proper suspension parts to achieve this look properly. (coils, camber arms, sways, endlinks, etc)
Old 02-24-2012, 12:00 PM
huwee06

Originally Posted by Dr.Pat
LOL who said I couldn't take it? I was just laughing at how quickly you resort to name calling just because I pointed out that modding a sports car in a way that reduces ride quality and performance is dumb IMHO and is the very definition of "rice." Just because you are satisifed with your car being "just fine" doesn't mean you aren't compromising the performance of your car. Your the one who had to resort to name calling rather than having an intelligent discussion (as I've had with others on here). By your posts i'd guess you're around 17 or 18 so I guess I can't take you too seriously ;-)
Ahhh you really need to get over yourself seriously and I do think you can't take it honestly. If I think you're a pansy then I'm going go say it; not going sugarcoat it so man up!

I'm giving you my feedback on how my car drives when driving aggressively and yes it grips just fine and does what it should I mean what else you want it to do?

Last edited by huwee06; 02-24-2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:04 PM
Dr.Pat

Plus I'm not the one that made this personal...I was just giving my opinions on the cars...which us what the board is for. You made it personal with the whole "pansy" and "I'm sure you've been called worse" comments. I could've made a comment about you being from houston and how you're probably an inbred, redneck, white trash cowboy who sucks on hay during the day as a substitute for daddys cack while he's at work...but I didn't want to stoop to your level

Well that was fun! Now you run off and finish watching your Fast and Furious marathon. Hope we chat some other time :-)

Quick Reply: 2008 Ivory Pearl G37 - icfp1980 - My New Wheels