Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

H*lla Slammed G37

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 01:15 PM
TeRRoRiFiC35

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
ur gonna have to lose the vossens to get featured, everyone knows that a good majority of G37 owners own Vossens. stancenation likes things that make you unique from one another.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:22 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
From the one photo you posted, I think it looks very clean. Any other pics of camber settings, your wheel specs, your stance, what your dropped on? Once I see those I will give you better feedback.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Polar_g37s

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
How do you turn like that?? Looks like your fender is going rip off lol. Looks good tho but I would never try that in here.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I dont love it but to each his own. Not sure the fact that you are on Vossen will keep you out as I have seen them run features on cars with replica wheels which is 10 times worse than running Vossen. Your car does have to actually be "stanced" though which you are just slammed. Back to work if you want to achieve your dream.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:05 PM
dopetime

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
gonna needs lot more work for a feature lol.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:26 PM
ShyAznB8oi
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Doggy
Looks good, But to get on stance nation you need to be stanced! lol Add some spacers on that bish and yout set
Lol.. 15mm in fronts(soon to be) and 5mm spacers(done).

Originally Posted by wlmngtn
Put some Work wheels on that bitch, and you are set!

I give you props for driving that low, I wish my commune was as smooth as yours. Its a mission just to get off my driveway, even with my Eibach springs. LOL
Anthony, I'm thinking getting some VSexxx's. Talking about getting off my driveway, is a whole different story.

Originally Posted by J2S2M
OP don't get me wrong, the car looks pretty good. But to be worthy of a feature on StanceNation, you can't be rockin Vossens.

Just my .02
Thanks.. Maybe I'll just wait until I rock some new wheels

Originally Posted by GraphiteG37S
Umm... I would think you need more than just that to be featured on Stance Nation.

What else have you do to the car besides just dumping it on some coils + Vossens? My guess is you're running standard 20/25 offsets.
20/20 offsets.

Originally Posted by eVitO
wth, how do you not find potholes in SD..? I stay away from certain roads 'cause my H&R drop won't clear the bumps and potholes...
Lol, I avoid running into potholes. I just usually stay in Mira Mesa, UNLESS I'm heading somewhere far that I know of. Joint photoshoot? Sure when? HMU!

Originally Posted by Can'tGme
OP, I think it looks great! What are you lowered on?
D2 Coilovers. Thanks!

Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35
I saw the picture first and just thought he was on bags.... then I saw he is sitting like that on coils... not in love with that
I'm actually thinking getting the KSport UAS.. Hopefully sometime around spring time.

Originally Posted by Presto
On the bright side no one will tell you to lower it more
Lol, you got that right!

Originally Posted by P Casey
Looks cool, but too low for coils. Invest in the new Uas system, its about the same price as new coils.
Defiantly! We'll see how this goes STAY TUNED!

Originally Posted by Goonz
if you like it then that's all that matters....my feeling is that when you slam a car, you take away the handling aspect and other sporty features..but hey what do I know lol

also I suggest you get mud-guards..they add to the look of the car..
Very true.. My turning radius is a little bad as of right now.. Imagine me having 15mm spacers in front. UHH OH . Mudguards aren't really my cup of tea..

Originally Posted by soolman32
No flaming here this time around lol u obviously know what u want so i hope ur efforts pay off n u get featured!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
From the one photo you posted, I think it looks very clean. Any other pics of camber settings, your wheel specs, your stance, what your dropped on? Once I see those I will give you better feedback.
Thank you. I have other pictures that I will upload onto this thread after i take my dog to the vet.. Somehow she fell down a chair and sprained her leg.. there goes $500 lol for air suspension.

Give me about a few hours

Originally Posted by Polar_g37s
How do you turn like that?? Looks like your fender is going rip off lol. Looks good tho but I would never try that in here.
I can still turn lol, just not turn all the way where tire&fender meets. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Kidcane
I dont love it but to each his own. Not sure the fact that you are on Vossen will keep you out as I have seen them run features on cars with replica wheels which is 10 times worse than running Vossen. Your car does have to actually be "stanced" though which you are just slammed. Back to work if you want to achieve your dream.
I'll be back to work if I want to achieve that "dream".
You're giving me that motivation buddy.

Originally Posted by dopetime
gonna needs lot more work for a feature lol.
Lol yeah.. We'll see how this goes!

MORE PICTURES will be updated on the 1st post as soon as I get back home..
Old 12-12-2011, 05:30 PM
ShyAznB8oi
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Pictures are updated & specification will be up in a few hours.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Whats with the hellasuck?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:24 PM
stEVO2822

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How about you hellarefund my money for the Midpipe I bought from you last month. This guy is ridiculous. No body Hellabuy anything from this guy.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:35 PM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Doggy
Looks good, But to get on stance nation you need to be stanced! lol Add some spacers on that bish and yout set

I was just about to say that... or get some higher end and more aggressive wheels.

Originally Posted by GraphiteG37S
Umm... I would think you need more than just that to be featured on Stance Nation.

What else have you do to the car besides just dumping it on some coils + Vossens? My guess is you're running standard 20/25 offsets.
Doesn't take much to be featured on stance nation. I've seen featured cars that doesn't really have anything except decent wheels and suspension parts.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:32 PM
htran16

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so is your daily route just a straight road also? b/c how do you turn your wheels? haha
Old 12-12-2011, 09:52 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I like slammed but man that's low!!! Dios mio!!
Old 12-12-2011, 11:26 PM
fairladyz34

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
The trick is to get stance:nation to Want to feature you!
Old 12-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Tazicon

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
I scrap the front of my stock Z and thats while being very careful while driving. I know you are having issues. Pot holes or not.

Form>Function is just plain funny, but what ever floats your boat.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Kuro
Registered Member

Received 183 Likes on 162 Posts
Nice headlights OP but I don't like tuckin wheels, What is your center fender height from the ground F&R?

Quick Reply: H*lla Slammed G37