Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Athens Blue G37S: TS Body kit+VOLK GT30s+NF120+Seibon Carbon TS Style

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 01:56 PM
breftayka

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Bird
I just feel disappointed some how after installing the hood after hearing some comments :/
Your car looks very nice end of story.

The only reason people mentioned any kind of negativity is because of your mods. The ones you have put you in a higher category of judgement lol, so people are more critical if that makes sense.

Look at most of the cars posted on here where they are basically stock other than wheels and a drop. They hardly get any negative feedback... If you adjusted the hood all would be well except the fact it is a replica piece. There are lots of cars on here with the replica of your lip though... TS-P/AIT etc... All knock off.
Old 09-11-2011, 01:59 PM
kchu221
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
^... Haha
Old 09-11-2011, 02:04 PM
Kuro
Registered Member

Received 183 Likes on 162 Posts
Originally Posted by WPPJR30
Don't feel disappointed, man. It's your car. If you're happy, then that's all that matters...

On the plus side, if you really don't like it to the point where you want to get rid of it, you will not have a problem selling anything knock-off/replica/"fake" on this forum...
Old 09-11-2011, 03:48 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by breftayka
Your car looks very nice end of story.

The only reason people mentioned any kind of negativity is because of your mods. The ones you have put you in a higher category of judgement lol, so people are more critical if that makes sense.

Look at most of the cars posted on here where they are basically stock other than wheels and a drop. They hardly get any negative feedback... If you adjusted the hood all would be well except the fact it is a replica piece. There are lots of cars on here with the replica of your lip though... TS-P/AIT etc... All knock off.
+1
Well said!
Old 09-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Bird
Well I was planning to get a Top Secret Hood, but it's very expensive. A Seibon hood isn't that bad though.

I respect your opinion and you are 100% right
You're doing what you can on your budget. I have team mates that have cars that win at shows and get tons of compliments and that most people think look great. Yet they have almost all low quality knockoff parts. I have 100% authentic parts and I don't win. I've got fewer mods, and I buy some of them used because that's what I can afford, but I'm happy that I'm keeping it authentic. Most people who mod or judge shows don't know the difference or don't care so I get no credit for it. But I do it for myself and my car that I love, not to get recognition from people who don't care about or can't appreciate the difference. Nowadays many people don't care if a part is an authentic designed and manufactured quality original part or a trashy quality knockoff stolen design, so long as it "looks good and it's cheap". It's up to you how you mod your car or if you care about that at all. Hardly anyone here except me an a handful of enthusiasts on this forum will notice or care. As long as you have a lot of mods that are popular you'll get tons of compliments. If authenticity matters to you, you might save up and get the real deal Top Secret hood later and replace the Seibon one. Or maybe not. I hope you do. Almost everyone here will like it anyway.

Your car looks great.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Black Bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I think my car is a great looking. I know Seibon Carbon is a fake stuff which have problems with the fitment.

I love it the way it is and thanks for your comments and your opinion
Old 09-14-2011, 07:41 AM
usrsld

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Athens Blue is becomming my favorite color G37. Your car looks great! Nice job on the headlights.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:39 PM
Topher9425
Premier Member

Received 122 Likes on 115 Posts
^^ Bro, if you can show me a C/F product that doesn't have perfect fitment without being tweaked in some shape or fashion, i will be amazed!

I have sold VIS, Seibon, Carbon Creations, and the list goes on.....and everyone needed some sort of tweaking to get it "Right". ESPECIALLY the trunks!