Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

PICTURES!!! Volk VS Work

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 03:28 AM
ipitythefoo
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by InvaderXiN
Yes, Burning Black is definitely a beautiful finish. Unfortunately a picture cannot capture how great that finish really is.
Very beautiful indeed. The guy told me it took about 5 months to come in though because of the color.
Old 07-18-2011, 03:47 AM
Doggy

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Dam. You guys are twins! I like them both but Id take the works. One question... how are you running such low offsets with barely any camber!?? Tell me how lol, I went through my last generals in 8k miles cause I forgot to flip them on time. Im getting kind of tired of camber
Old 07-18-2011, 03:54 AM
G-MENTED
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WORK FTW. Nice rides!
Old 07-18-2011, 10:56 AM
Weiboy718

Originally Posted by Doggy
Dam. You guys are twins! I like them both but Id take the works. One question... how are you running such low offsets with barely any camber!?? Tell me how lol, I went through my last generals in 8k miles cause I forgot to flip them on time. Im getting kind of tired of camber
camber kit and set it at the right height is the key. you can be hellaflush but definately don't gotta be super low to get it to look good.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:00 PM
john6mt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn bro, your car looks so sexy. So does the Work G. I pick the volk, not a huge fan of step lips, it makes the face look smaller. Your ride is perfect, Uou should paint your calipers or get a BBK to set those wheels off even more
Old 07-18-2011, 12:04 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Sorry X but I gotta stand by my WORKs for sure(even though I do NOT like steplip). Sold my GT30's last fall for my T1S's and love them!

...I will be honest though, IMO I actually like your old setup without the spacers better...fullllllly tucked and slammed. Everyone has their own tastes obviously, but your car with the original +35 and +37 setup is the reason I went with the same offsets my GT30's were. Can FULLY slam/tuck...LOVE IT!

either way...love the OB cars guys, great work!
Old 07-18-2011, 12:24 PM
breftayka

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
sex .
Old 07-18-2011, 12:39 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by InvaderXiN
Yes, Burning Black is definitely a beautiful finish. Unfortunately a picture cannot capture how great that finish really is.
Originally Posted by ipitythefoo
Very beautiful indeed. The guy told me it took about 5 months to come in though because of the color.
Work Black Chrome actually takes 30 days longer then Burning Black....
Old 07-18-2011, 12:51 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Weiboy718
your stuff is old news! pls get some newer parts then post pic's @$$hat! you're whoring up the whole LOOK! PICTURES!!!!! THREAD! HAHA

KID KID KIDDING!
don't hate b!tch! btw happy birthday. everyone wish gheyboy happy birthday

Originally Posted by ipitythefoo
Not so much into the stretch look, but I love the wheels. You two azzholes now have me rethinking what wheels I'm going to order next month!

BTW, your Volks are Formula Silver, right?
What color are the Works?
yeah Formula Silver and I don't know what his color is... They look very similar actually.. lol

Originally Posted by Doggy
Originally Posted by Weiboy718
camber kit and set it at the right height is the key. you can be hellaflush but definately don't gotta be super low to get it to look good.
haha talk about twins.. juz realized we're both on KWv3 also. Yeah the answer is the ride height. Previously before I put on my spacers I was MUCH lower. With the front camber kit, which corrected my camber, my front got raised automatically. As for the rears, I had to raise the car after spacers as I was rubbing like a ****. If I wanted to keep that ride height, I would have to camber more, but I choose to raise the car to get a good camber. Can't get the best of both worlds.

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Sorry X but I gotta stand by my WORKs for sure(even though I do NOT like steplip). Sold my GT30's last fall for my T1S's and love them!

...I will be honest though, IMO I actually like your old setup without the spacers better...fullllllly tucked and slammed. Everyone has their own tastes obviously, but your car with the original +35 and +37 setup is the reason I went with the same offsets my GT30's were. Can FULLY slam/tuck...LOVE IT!

either way...love the OB cars guys, great work!
yeah.. with tucked look u can go much lower which I like! I mean with poke/stretch u can still go as low but only with massive camber, which I don't like...

I had the +35+37 setup for a long time and was thinking of doing something different. Personally I love both setups, fat tires are still a win for me
Old 07-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Chi-City-G
Premier Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Volk!!! I seriously love this look and this would be the only thing I would change to. I absolutely love the look of the GT30s as a wheel on its own but feel they could not look better on any other car then the G. Seems to me the best looking wheels for this car! Let me know if you are ever looking to change your wheels up OP $$$$!!!

Hey where is that guy who was saying that GT30s and wheels of the like look like $100 ebay rims??? Do he seriously still think this when looking at these two beautiful cars?
Old 07-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Doggy

Whats your dampening set up too?
Old 07-18-2011, 01:59 PM
xlack
Registered Member

i don't think i changed the dampening/rebound settings. I left it at factory kw recommended daily driving settings
Old 07-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Viper62382

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Makes me want to switch to 20s. Anyone wanna buy me like new volk gt30s 19s?
Old 07-18-2011, 04:19 PM
123u

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
VolkWork Shakalaka Boom Boom!
Old 07-18-2011, 05:01 PM
Mike@Vossen
SUPPORT AUTHENTICITY!

Damn, that car looks great!

Quick Reply: PICTURES!!! Volk VS Work