Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

[[THE WAIT IS OVER]]....1cleanG's Official Unveiling....

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 08:47 AM
4drScreamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Simply amazing! Looking forward to when you get the headlights done. Are you going to go black on the grille but leave the top, bottom, & Mt. Fuji peices chrome? I think it will be enough to keep the chrome accent, but still blend well with the rest of your car. Get it painted gloss though. No plastidip or matt finish.

Those Work wheels are sick. Especially on your ride. The offsets fit right on. Props for sticking to what you think is best for your driving needs. What tires did you go with? Profile looks hella.

Gotta say the tails fit so well with your car. Not usually big on the GTR look-a-like, but they work really well with your car! Definitely sets it apart from the others.

BTW Nancy's photos are awesome! Any idea what camera/lens she is using? Thanks for sharing the pics.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:26 PM
droogie
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks phenomenal.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:53 PM
chuckie311
Drop A Gear and Disappear

Received 194 Likes on 160 Posts
looks good only thing i dont like are the tail lights..
Old 05-11-2011, 01:00 PM
xSSv

Looks good! Great detail job... Love the wheels
Old 05-11-2011, 01:13 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by 4drScreamer
Simply amazing! Looking forward to when you get the headlights done. Are you going to go black on the grille but leave the top, bottom, & Mt. Fuji peices chrome? I think it will be enough to keep the chrome accent, but still blend well with the rest of your car. Get it painted gloss though. No plastidip or matt finish.

Those Work wheels are sick. Especially on your ride. The offsets fit right on. Props for sticking to what you think is best for your driving needs. What tires did you go with? Profile looks hella.

Gotta say the tails fit so well with your car. Not usually big on the GTR look-a-like, but they work really well with your car! Definitely sets it apart from the others.

BTW Nancy's photos are awesome! Any idea what camera/lens she is using? Thanks for sharing the pics.
Thanks Bro. For the Grille I'll probabaly just go w/ the Midnight grille instead of having it painted. My top chrome bar has ONE chip in it so I might as well just spend the extra to get a new flawless grille. The headlights...you'll just have to stay tuned . Working w/ ONEighty right now...
I'll agree w/ you on the tails, i had them on my 35 coupe and went w/ the same "scheme" for my 37 to keep a clean @ss.

For the first photos, which photos are you talking about referring to "Nancy"?
Old 05-11-2011, 01:32 PM
CaptainObvious
Banned

Originally Posted by chaqui74
Car looks very very good man...

Getting a set of custom wheels why not go a bit aggressive instead of a standard fit? Just saying
Originally Posted by | 1cleanG |
Wheels are WORK T1S in WORK BLACK CHROME finish. NO NOT aggressive offsets, living in MN, I wanted 100% to PROTECT these since I actually DRIVE the car, so went with 9.5 +35 and 10.5 +37. I'm running 245/35 and 275/30 Toyo T1R. NO fender liner modifications needed, comes within about a 1/4" from front and rear liners with NO rubbing issues.
Did you get it aligned yet and if so, how was the toe and camber in the rear before alignment?
What was causing the inner wear on the rear tires?
Old 05-11-2011, 04:23 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by CaptainObvious
Did you get it aligned yet and if so, how was the toe and camber in the rear before alignment?
What was causing the inner wear on the rear tires?

Funny you remember that? It actually wasn't my rears, it was my fronts that was having the problems. The tires themselves I confirmed were NOT* rubbing. The amount of camber I was running in the fronts was VERY extreme, probably up around the range of -4, and the toes were off about .5. I really couldn't do anything about this when i bought the car down in GA and drove it back up to MN. This past winter I installed front and rear camber kits and am now running -1.8 in the front and -1.0 in the rears with the toes having 0 degrees of pull.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:03 PM
CaptainObvious
Banned

Oh yeah it was your front, so with the camber off alot and the toe off a little bit, what do you think caused the wear mostly, the camber, toe or maybe a % of each?
Those wheels remind me of some pricey Yokahama Model 5's I used to run on a black Supra, they were a twin 5 spoke design with a black chrome finish also, called brite chrome if memory serves me correct.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:34 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by 4drScreamer

I asked the guy who snapped the first few photos, he was using a Nikor 18-55mm lense.

Originally Posted by CaptainObvious
Oh yeah it was your front, so with the camber off alot and the toe off a little bit, what do you think caused the wear mostly, the camber, toe or maybe a % of each?
Those wheels remind me of some pricey Yokahama Model 5's I used to run on a black Supra, they were a twin 5 spoke design with a black chrome finish also, called brite chrome if memory serves me correct.
The uneven wear on the front tires I think was MOSTLY due to my toe being way out of wack, but definitely both of the combo played a part of the tires being shot. I definitely have a much more peace of mind with my full camber kits and cambet/toe sitting where they are.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:43 PM
FastIntentions
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
The car looks great! Loving those wheels and that exhaust, who made that?

Thanks, Tony
Old 05-12-2011, 05:25 PM
GraphiteG37S

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Very sexy!
Old 05-12-2011, 11:39 PM
RAVSPEC
Former Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
got more pics for me ?
Old 05-13-2011, 01:04 AM
VossenG37S

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Still love your G man but i got something sick coming I'm sure you will love it! Gonna be a refreshed exterior w wheels and tires..... Thanks for the awesome pics bro .
Old 05-16-2011, 09:48 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Thanks for all the comments everyone!!

Originally Posted by VossenG37S
Still love your G man but i got something sick coming I'm sure you will love it! Gonna be a refreshed exterior w wheels and tires..... Thanks for the awesome pics bro .

Oh trust me bro, I'm DEF lookin' 4ward to what you have on the way!...and I'm sure I'll be one of the first to hear about it
Old 05-21-2011, 01:37 AM
Peyman

not feeling the tails, but everything else is tastefully done. nice job

Quick Reply: [[THE WAIT IS OVER]]....1cleanG's Official Unveiling....