Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

My G37 Photos

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 04:41 PM
SRG

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Kurifu
Thanks everyone! I prefer the clean subtle look so that's what I'm aiming for

LOL, the only thing I ride is female. That applies to my G37 as well. Not that there's anything wrong if you roll the other way.
DOMO ok females it is for everyone!
Old 05-10-2011, 04:33 AM
Goonz
Premier Member

Received 60 Likes on 54 Posts
I'm used to the roundness of the stock shifter, but the more I use the NISMO shifter, the more I am enjoying it!
The nismo shifter I feel has a more precise throw rather than that of the stock fat one..buy yourself some nice northface gloves for the winter lol
Old 05-10-2011, 07:45 AM
nydealer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looking good bro...
Old 05-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Kurifu

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Goonz
The nismo shifter I feel has a more precise throw rather than that of the stock fat one..buy yourself some nice northface gloves for the winter lol
Completely agree, it definitely is much more precise. I'm just used to the roundness of the OEM ****. I'm loving it more and more every time I use it!

Originally Posted by nydealer
looking good bro...
Thanks bro!
Old 05-10-2011, 10:40 PM
yogregb

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
nice shots, do you happen to know what lens was used for the close up interior shots??
Old 05-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Kurifu

Originally Posted by yogregb
nice shots, do you happen to know what lens was used for the close up interior shots??
Actually, this was done on my Sony point and shoot. My brother is a photography guru and it's him with the super expensive *** multi-thousand dollar camera. I asked my brother to take some pictures with my point and shoot and that's what came out.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:32 PM
LizardBreath

Very smoooth look. Have you though about the emblem being black?
Old 05-13-2011, 06:53 PM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Nice and clean. I wish I can change my shifter but where I live, It would get too hot to handle.

headlights are
Old 05-13-2011, 07:10 PM
JMacsG37

Very nice man, a very good start its real clean. I'm suprised noone has said it yet...drop that ish lol

edit: I just noticed your in Maryland. What part, I'm suprised i haven't seen you at any meets or anything. Definitely gotta come out, theres some of us meeting up sunday in glen burnie
Old 05-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Kurifu

Originally Posted by JMacsG37
Very nice man, a very good start its real clean. I'm suprised noone has said it yet...drop that ish lol

edit: I just noticed your in Maryland. What part, I'm suprised i haven't seen you at any meets or anything. Definitely gotta come out, theres some of us meeting up sunday in glen burnie
Haha, thanks JMacsG37! I'm relatively new to the Infiniti community. I went to my first meeting yesterday in Rockville with a few NGC members. It was a lot of fun! I definitely plan on coming out as much as I can now. Let me know if you know of any upcoming events!
Old 05-14-2011, 04:43 PM
JMacsG37

I was going to go to that its just hard during the week. Tomorrow we're heading here around noon. Just keep an eye out in the NGC section on driver thats where all the threads go up for meets. Hope to see ya out there

Pep Boys Speed Shop Grand Opening
7311 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD
Old 05-15-2011, 08:46 PM
Kurifu

Originally Posted by LizardBreath
Very smoooth look. Have you though about the emblem being black?
Actually, I didn't paint it because I wanted some contrast in my car. I don't like the murdered look too much and wanted more of a sleeper look to my car. I want people to do a double take and wonder if the G37s come out of factory like my car. That being said, I had the sides of the emblem painted matte black to match the matte black STILLEN grille. Thanks to 180 Custom for the awesome paint job.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:51 PM
WhiteLightning

Actually, this was done on my Sony point and shoot. My brother is a photography guru and it's him with the super expensive *** multi-thousand dollar camera. I asked my brother to take some pictures with my point and shoot and that's what came out.
+1 for the car and + 1 for those sexy *** shots... looks great
Old 05-16-2011, 08:52 AM
Kurifu

Originally Posted by WhiteLightning
+1 for the car and + 1 for those sexy *** shots... looks great
Thanks WhiteLightning!
Old 11-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Kurifu

Ok, so some updates. My girlfriend and I went back to 180 Customs to get my tail lights done. I had Bluebat Overlays prior and due to the way the vinyl was laser cut, there were parts of the vinyl that had to be matched causing it to look a little cheap. Also, the opaque black overlay didn't perfectly match the Obsidian Black paint so in the sun, it looked different.

More than that, 180 Customs are definitely moving up in the world. They relocated and their new shop looks HOT. Modern and contemporary, the styling was PERFECT.

Anyways, here we go:

The shop front looks nice!

My girlfriend sitting patiently for the work to finish.

The right tail light is the Bluebat while the left is 180 Customs. If you look carefully enough, you can see the part where the Bluebat vinyl was laser cut in between the two red circles. It also looks faded and not as clear as 180 Customs' paint matched tail lights.

Here's a close up of 180 Customs' work and attention to detail. They even painted the chrome trunk button.

She got impatient and waited outside with the car.

Finished product sitting nicely in my garage!

Again, props to 180 Customs, always doing quality work with minimal downtime. I was in and out within the hour. More than that, this was Labor Day weekend and they went out of their way to get to the shop to hook a brother up. Less time in the shop means more time for me to enjoy my holiday. Thank you 180 Customs for always meeting above my expectations.

Quick Reply: My G37 Photos