Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Raul G Custom Painted Steering Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 09:47 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
why did you paint it black when the bezel was already made in CF? I think it would look 10000 times better in CF, especially b/c it's real CF just like the rest of your steering wheel...
Old 02-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Steveo47

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
they were both differeny carbon fiber patterns though
Old 02-17-2011, 09:50 PM
ONEighty
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by ipitythefoo
Because Raul, doggy (and every standard member) lost our priveleges of HTML in our sigs. So we post them in our posts. If you look at my other posts from my computer you can still see the code in my real sig. I'm not paying for premier just for a sig.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:51 PM
ipitythefoo
Banned

I don't see how that's funny....It's not hard to just do ctrl+v. Raul does it too. Are you calling him stupid? He obviously knows more about these steering wheels than you do....

Old 02-17-2011, 09:57 PM
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

Received 406 Likes on 400 Posts
Originally Posted by hispeed-lowdrag
why did you paint it black when the bezel was already made in CF? I think it would look 10000 times better in CF, especially b/c it's real CF just like the rest of your steering wheel...

nah brah, that bezel was wrapped by me in CF Vinyl. I didn't like the look next to the real CF on the steering wheel

Old 02-17-2011, 09:59 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Originally Posted by RaulGCustom
nah brah, that bezel was wrapped by me in CF Vinyl. I didn't like the look next to the real CF on the steering wheel
ooooo ok, I thought it was Danny's Limited Edition CF bezel. never mind then, yeah painting it definitely is better than vinyl. I don't like CF vinyl at all
Old 02-17-2011, 10:00 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 180Custom
I don't see how that's funny....It's not hard to just do ctrl+v. Raul does it too. Are you calling him stupid? He obviously knows more about these steering wheels than you do....
this is the stupidest back and forth I've ever seen in my life
Old 02-17-2011, 10:03 PM
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

Originally Posted by hispeed-lowdrag
ooooo ok, I thought it was Danny's Limited Edition CF bezel. never mind then, yeah painting it definitely is better than vinyl. I don't like CF vinyl at all

yeah, I wanted a different look, I'm always trying different $hit. Trying to be different is all.

Yeah, that back and forth $hit needs to stop already! You guys are way off topic, take it to the useless threads!

Old 02-17-2011, 10:09 PM
STOOF

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
uhhh how is 180 threadjacking? They simply asked how to remove the bezel.

Raul isnt even a vendor, yet still promotes his work around here, so 180 saying they can provide this service is totally legit.

You srsly copypasta your sig pic into every post brah? forrealz?
Old 02-17-2011, 10:11 PM
ONEighty
Former Sponsor

I don't see how that's funny....
Let me show you...

You guys have thousands of posts
You guys have a CAR CLUB on this forum
You guys copy and paste your signatures in every reply

And considering that Raul offers a service on this forum throughout the last year, LEAST he can do is become a supporting member so he doesn't have to copy and past his sig everytime.

Pretty funny.

Raul, thanks for letting me know how the trim comes off. I'll figure it out myself.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:13 PM
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

Let me show you...

And considering that Raul offers a service on this forum throughout the last year, LEAST he can do is become a supporting member so he doesn't have to copy and past his sig everytime.

Pretty funny.

Raul, thanks for letting me know how the trim comes off. I'll figure it out myself.

So why was it you were banned! OOOHHHH, you couldn't pay the bill!

LOL! You asked for it!

here's my sig
Old 02-17-2011, 10:22 PM
ONEighty
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by RaulGCustom
So why was it you were banned! OOOHHHH, you couldn't pay the bill!

LOL! You asked for it

here's my sig
I was banned because I had no need to pay my bill, I put my business aside and focused on my personal life. Now I'm back, and I'm paying to advertise my services, something... you wouldn't know about. Not for nothing, I'm a VERY active member on G35Driver, and I offer more services to G35's than any other Infiniti models, yet I don't even make a squeal about my work, my services, or my forums on G35Driver because I don't pay a vendor fee, out of professionalism, and respect. All that aside, not only do you not pay your vendor fees, you're not a supporting member, and you haven't made a single DIY thread...

oh wait.

https://www.myg37.com/forums/d-i-y-i...n3-intake.html

*patiently waits for RAUL to call/PM for back up, hoping they don't forget to ctrl+v their sigs*

Last edited by ONEighty; 02-17-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:26 PM
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

I was banned because I had no need to pay my bill, I put my business aside and focused on my personal life. Now I'm back, and I'm paying to advertise my services, something... you wouldn't know about. All that aside, not only do you not pay your vendor fees, you're not a supporting member, and you haven't made a single DIY thread...

oh wait.

I'm not advertising, this is my car, and my steering wheel.

Don't worry the forum is got me on lock down! I can't advertise.

I can do a DIY to show you how to do it, if thats what you want bro! I can help.

Here's my (SIG Ctrl-V)

Old 02-17-2011, 10:27 PM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

I was banned because I had no need to pay my bill, I put my business aside and focused on my personal life. Now I'm back, and I'm paying to advertise my services, something... you wouldn't know about. Not for nothing, I'm a VERY active member on G35Driver, and I offer more services to G35's than any other Infiniti models, yet I don't even make a squeal about my work, my services, or my forums on G35Driver because I don't pay a vendor fee, out of professionalism, and respect. All that aside, not only do you not pay your vendor fees, you're not a supporting member, and you haven't made a single DIY thread...

oh wait.

Let me show you...

Pretty funny.

is walmart having a red light sale on vagisil? there seems to be so many whiny vaginas around here right now, I can't figure out what's going on.

Sorry for MY ot posts Raul, I couldn't help it
Old 02-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Steveo47

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
^^ really? a supporting vendor is arguing like this? Both 180Customs and Raul G have great stuff, and great services. Is it necessary to argue? I read the 180customs (Igor i think?) post about what happened in his personal life and his whole situation, it was quite a predicament and i feel for him but no need to get hostile.

Raul your work is boss, tell me how to do this so i can make money of your ideas

Imo, 180Customs rocks (i want them to work on my taillights soon) and raul rocks because his car is the ****. Why cant we call get along . Us g owners (who arent women going through metopase) need to stick together!

Quick Reply: Raul G Custom Painted Steering Wheel