Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

recent Pictures of my G

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 11:59 PM
Jubbliepuff

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I would say that you should've painted the headlight housing esp if you had to open them up to put the ironmans in.. but honestly.. the stock look goes well with your car. mad props! lookin good..
Old 08-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Jubbliepuff
I would say that you should've painted the headlight housing esp if you had to open them up to put the ironmans in.. but honestly.. the stock look goes well with your car. mad props! lookin good..
we discussed that already and we felt that the stock housing will look best on a black car. some may prefer it black just not him and that's why he chose not to paint it.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:17 AM
Jubbliepuff

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
yah.. unless you're going for the murdered out look.. black headlights on a black car would look kinda off I guess.. Now all this post is missing is picture of your car weiboy.. usually I love looking at xlack's posts just because there's always pics of your car in them..
Old 08-30-2010, 12:22 AM
GraphiteG37S

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by Weiboy718
it's actually very boring here and only a hand full of G owners willing to mod or come out and chill.
Hahaha, jk come down to SoCal and chill with us. Lol

FYI, my San Fran trip got postponed, but I'll hit you up if I'm up that way.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:22 AM
Weiboy718

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
yah.. unless you're going for the murdered out look.. black headlights on a black car would look kinda off I guess.. Now all this post is missing is picture of your car weiboy.. usually I love looking at xlack's posts just because there's always pics of your car in them..
nah, it's his thread and only his pic's should be here.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:24 AM
GraphiteG37S

Yeah Both weiboy and xlacks cars are hot.. Lol

When you gonna post some more pics of your custom TS kit jubbliepuff?
Old 08-30-2010, 12:31 AM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks mang!! i even liked the amber strip on black cars, i think it looks pretty weird without it. and besides if i black out my housing the eyelid wont stand out as much.

i never scrape my exhaust.. ehh maybe a couple times when i tried to go over high humps

well since u asked ive decided i should throw a pic of his car in here

Old 08-30-2010, 12:52 AM
GraphiteG37S

^ hahahahaha... That's messed up..

Hey xlack, you ever think of just painting the amber strip black or wrapping it in CF. I'm still debating to paint my headlights or just change up the side strip.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:12 AM
casper06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice looking car, very clean.

Just curious as to where you buy your parts from and what shop you go to to have it installed? I've been looking into modding my car and need recommendations on shops in the Bay.

Thx
Old 08-30-2010, 01:20 AM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Kverdina
^ hahahahaha... That's messed up..

Hey xlack, you ever think of just painting the amber strip black or wrapping it in CF. I'm still debating to paint my headlights or just change up the side strip.
im leaving the amber piece as it is. it matches my ironman and it looks great on black cars! i think all other car colors should be without the amber piece though

Originally Posted by casper06
Nice looking car, very clean.

Just curious as to where you buy your parts from and what shop you go to to have it installed? I've been looking into modding my car and need recommendations on shops in the Bay.

Thx
u can get most parts from lou@amplified and install u can look for weiboy718 on the forum here. he can help u out
Old 08-30-2010, 01:40 AM
TomieG

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
it's actually very boring here and only a hand full of G owners willing to mod or come out and chill.
^This. Everyone around here drives M3's and M5's. Not sure if that's a bad thing but maybe im going to have to TT mine to keep up with them.

Couldn't agree with you more. This is the first modded headlights that i actually like on a black car!

Originally Posted by xlack
thanks mang!! i even liked the amber strip on black cars, i think it looks pretty weird without it. and besides if i black out my housing the eyelid wont stand out as much.

i never scrape my exhaust.. ehh maybe a couple times when i tried to go over high humps

well since u asked ive decided i should throw a pic of his car in here

Old 08-30-2010, 02:35 AM
Buru

I really want to come out and chill with you guys but my work schedule sucks @55. I always work during the week ends and I usually get off work at 11 pm.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:29 AM
emyrl

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm down to chill, cause I've yet to actually meet up with all you NorCal guys lol. I'm free for two weeks...and then its back down to SoCal again for me....
Old 08-30-2010, 03:44 AM
wuuuuuuuu

Let's get a meet going sometime soon then.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:12 AM
WildWes

Lucas, your G looks great. I like the way you did your moddings. Same thing with the headlights, just leave it as is.

Quick Reply: recent Pictures of my G