Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

what do you think about this?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 05:21 PM
j37hasag37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah im on top of that. talking to the owner of top secret and few shops locally. we have a plan, but nothing new to the world. ill keep ya posted.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:31 PM
lakers8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by j37hasag37
i hope the lakers loose and celtics win. just saying. lol
I thought your from Cali? I guess you havent jumped off the Boston bandwagon yet. Dont get your hopes up Boston isnt getting past Orlando. now thats GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ purple & gold : ) ]
Old 05-12-2010, 11:23 PM
tokyo_gaijin

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
so you are in Japan now?
where abouts?
Old 05-12-2010, 11:41 PM
j37hasag37

no not anymore. i use to live in shinyuri gaoka , shinjuku, and yokosuka. u?
Old 05-12-2010, 11:54 PM
DCook42

I like your car alot man, I'm anxious to see your final product. 'Bout time someone did something ballsy to a g37!
Old 05-13-2010, 03:09 AM
NIGHTLFEphantom

I would like you folks to tell me what you think about this car.
ThanksDOMO
I think if the whole car was painted a brighter color... something that would make it stand out and look more aggressive then it would be sick. For instance: matte black, bright green, orange.. etc
Old 05-13-2010, 09:47 AM
tokyo_gaijin

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
no not anymore. i use to live in shinyuri gaoka , shinjuku, and yokosuka. u?
i live near roppongi area.
can't do mods on the car.. parking costs too much
Old 05-13-2010, 10:21 AM
ckp

that may be the ugliest G i have ever seen. why do people ruin an already gorgeous car? looks like a stunt car for fast and the furious tokyo drift.

FAIL. if you want your car to look like that you are better off getting a honda accord/civic
Old 05-13-2010, 11:08 AM
The Jewbag

Yo do you jerk off or some **** to this negativity? With all your "keep it coming it's gold I wanna hear more tell me MOAR IT'S GOLD I NEED MOAR" sounds like you're getting off to these comments.

All in all no matter what anyone says (and it seems like everyone is saying the same thing, that it looks like ********), it's YOUR car. If you like it, go ahead and rice it up. ****, draw a big ***** on the hood if you think it looks good. But when something looks bad don't expect people to sugarcoat it.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:15 PM
oro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seeing as it is an extreme car.

I always had an idea in my head which would take a ton of time but a car likes yours would pull it off completely. Paint the entire car a very deep black, no metal flake at all just a very pure ferrari esque black.

Tape off the entire car in the design of circuitry and go with a pearlescent paint combo. Keep in mind the circuitry design would have to be very thin so when you see the car from a fair distance it just looks black, it would probably be best to have someone very good at airbrushing like a Steve Nunez type handle that piece..

If you had it in a show stand area I would keep the area very dark and have lights that sweep across the car to catch the pearl to make it look like electricity is pulsing through the circuitry. As well the effect would be shown to a lesser effect at night when passing street lights. That and the aggressiveness of the body really does make it look like a muscle car from Tron.

But just my 2 cents.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:24 PM
j37hasag37

Originally Posted by tokyo_gaijin
i live near roppongi area.
can't do mods on the car.. parking costs too much

do you goto oii? i use to make a drive there on fridays and saturdays. locally lol. it took awhile from daikoku. my girl lives in tsukuba. lol ya should meet up. did ropponggi change what so ever?
Old 05-13-2010, 02:28 PM
j37hasag37

Originally Posted by The Jewbag
Yo do you jerk off or some **** to this negativity? With all your "keep it coming it's gold I wanna hear more tell me MOAR IT'S GOLD I NEED MOAR" sounds like you're getting off to these comments.

All in all no matter what anyone says (and it seems like everyone is saying the same thing, that it looks like ********), it's YOUR car. If you like it, go ahead and rice it up. ****, draw a big ***** on the hood if you think it looks good. But when something looks bad don't expect people to sugarcoat it.

no dont sugar coat anything just say it how it is. if its the ugliest piece of **** u ever seen, well its the ugliest piece of **** ever then huh? i cant make everyone in the world like this. if i did. **** i be rich as hell.
naw about the comments before i even started i knew i **** ppl off like u. so i kept in mind a saying that im going to leave behind every post. ITS GOLD BABY KEEP IT COMING.

and for you buddy. i dont think about ***** on my free time talking ****.

but keep it coming. this stuff is gold.

you know what respond you make this thread alive. jump start it. make this go on for 1098324098 pages. ITS GOLD. KEEP IT COMING!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:33 PM
j37hasag37

FOR EVERYBODY who posted on this thank you all for the comments. even the bad ones have to take those into consideration.

you can find me in Los Angeles at my shop. ask me for direction if ya ever want to meet up.

And yes I'M working on the paint job with minor changes here and there. Tweak and peak time.

thanks all. THIS IS GOLD KEEP IT COMING
Old 05-13-2010, 03:08 PM
The Jewbag

no dont sugar coat anything just say it how it is. if its the ugliest piece of **** u ever seen, well its the ugliest piece of **** ever then huh? i cant make everyone in the world like this. if i did. **** i be rich as hell.
naw about the comments before i even started i knew i **** ppl off like u. so i kept in mind a saying that im going to leave behind every post. ITS GOLD BABY KEEP IT COMING.

and for you buddy. i dont think about ***** on my free time talking ****.

but keep it coming. this stuff is gold.

you know what respond you make this thread alive. jump start it. make this go on for 1098324098 pages. ITS GOLD. KEEP IT COMING!

You didn't **** me off, and I'm not **** talking. Why would I be pissed off about what you did to your car?
Old 05-13-2010, 03:45 PM
JLai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by oro
Tape off the entire car in the design of circuitry
I think he should put a graphic of a javelin thrower instead.