Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

My Carbon G37.. Behind the scenes pics at Strasse Forged photoshoot and track :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 02:20 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
CarbonG37 I'm sorry on behalf of the forum, not everyone feels the way your ride is modded. You shared and people commented, again it's real simple, if you can't handle opinions or honesty then you might want to reconsider sharing/asking for opinions. I read each post twice and didn't find anything that crossed the line or isn't for the sake of argument/looking out for a fellow G'er. I see no reason why you would get worked up and start posting stars or even claim that people would want to f*ck up your day All I'm reading is people with a load of experience trying to look out for you.

In the end, it's your whip.. enjoy every second of her!
Old 11-16-2009, 02:21 AM
CarbonG37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike
I saw these at SEMA 3 years ago.

You must know a lot of euro guys, since fitment for these on 114/100 is super rare. 130 is by far the most common size, followed by 120.

I never had a problem with the CF rims I've owned, and neither has everyone else I know. Course, these are on bikes, not cars...

CF doesn't warp. It shatters. Forged Mg is stronger than forged Al.

You paid 8k for your wheels?
with tires yea.... any set of quality 3 piece wheels easily goes anywhere from 5 to mid 6k. but youd def know that. and actually i know a guy with a gallardo that has wheels very similar to the wheels you posted. i dont remember the brand
Old 11-16-2009, 02:27 AM
CarbonG37

Originally Posted by G37Sam
CarbonG37 I'm sorry on behalf of the forum, not everyone feels the way your ride is modded. You shared and people commented, again it's real simple, if you can't handle opinions or honesty then you might want to reconsider sharing/asking for opinions. I read each post twice and didn't find anything that crossed the line or isn't for the sake of argument/looking out for a fellow G'er. I see no reason why you would get worked up and start posting stars or even claim that people would want to f*ck up your day All I'm reading is people with a load of experience trying to look out for you.

In the end, it's your whip.. enjoy every second of her!
I knew some ppl wouldnt agree. that was a given. i read posts all day and its either of the 2 extremes. props or serious disagreements lol. i only posted stars to one persons reply. thats it. theres just some very persistent ppl out there that do go a lil outta there way. just 1 guy here really. every1 else is pretty cool about it and i didnt take anything to the heart

Last edited by CarbonG37; 11-16-2009 at 02:33 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:02 AM
CarbonG37

Originally Posted by Black Betty
There's a guy in Austin with a 4th generation Maxima with the same scheme. It's certainly not like your G37, but I'll try to find some pics.

lol. thanks for the pics. this is more comparable to me. a few fellow pandas...

Last edited by CarbonG37; 11-16-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:11 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
nice car man.

Good to see something different.

Our G's here look all too similar.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:21 AM
sbmwg37s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It looks great!
I actually like them.

But I don't know why people are a little harsh here.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:24 AM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Not my cup of tea. The G35 can pull off the panda look but I don't think the G37 suits this scheme since it is a sport luxury vehicle.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:30 AM
DrJones

the wheels are hot but I'm not feeling the reverse skunk look
Old 11-16-2009, 09:34 AM
BocaIvan

Not for me either but hey if you like it, good for you.

Where in FL are you?
Old 11-16-2009, 09:34 AM
SOLISIMO

Originally Posted by CarbonG37
Hey thanks for the honesty. For each his own. Yea i didnt hold back on the quality of parts. I love the oreo/ panda look. I know some ppl think its too aggressive but i love it. Plus Need for speed is taking my car in for a photoshoot now so somebody out there likes it too!
was the whole quality thing in effect when you purchased the Fujita intake or was that after
Old 11-16-2009, 09:44 AM
CarbonG37

Originally Posted by SOLISIMO
was the whole quality thing in effect when you purchased the Fujita intake or was that after
I didnt think fujita was bad. get over it. give some1 a lil credit instead of hating. so many ppl would rather mention what they dont like instead of what they do like when its not theirs.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:49 AM
SOLISIMO

Originally Posted by CarbonG37
I didnt think fujita was bad. get over it. give some1 a lil credit instead of hating. so many ppl would rather mention what they dont like instead of what they do like when its not theirs.
Fujita was the first intake ever released for the G and its horrible, you loose power over the oem. Like stated before people will either love it or hate it. I just think you shouldve done more research before purchasing some of those parts man thats all.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Buddy Revell

That's a unique look. Thanks for the pics.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:55 AM
CarbonG37

Originally Posted by SOLISIMO
Fujita was the first intake ever released for the G and its horrible, you loose power over the oem. Like stated before people will either love it or hate it. I just think you shouldve done more research before purchasing some of those parts man thats all.

the intakes were the first thing on my car. there wasnt much feedback on them b4. the carbon parts i liked and went for. i even have the same rear valence u have. the wheels i went all out on and i didnt think any1 would hate but then again "some ppl dont like painted lips". like i said ppl would rather find something to rank on intead of finding something to give props on. i thought it was just a miami thing b4 but guess not..

Originally Posted by Buddy Revell
That's a unique look. Thanks for the pics.
thanks revell. thats exactly what i was going for
Old 11-16-2009, 09:57 AM
SOLISIMO

I actually love the hood and was gonna ask about the fitment! Dude Im local you can go for a ride in my car so you see how coilovers feel, I have the tanabe pro's

Quick Reply: My Carbon G37.. Behind the scenes pics at Strasse Forged photoshoot and track :)