Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

New G37 Headlight Gallery from 180°|Custom (Side LEDs, Iron-Man, Demon Eyes, CF)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 09:49 AM
ONEighty
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
I'll contact you both shortly...
Old 04-12-2010, 10:24 AM
whiddles
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hes back. What a guy
Old 04-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Degenerazn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just curious, if I'm shipping out from San Francisco, whats the turnaround time? Also, I have a clear bra on the lights, will that affect anything?
Old 07-19-2010, 04:52 AM
Xenolith666

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Igor,

Excellent work by the way!

I'm curious if my math is correct, if so, I may be calling shortly!

Housing: Matte Black ($160)
Projector: Stock Chrome
Reflector: Stock Chrome
Sidestrip: Gloss Black ($40)
Ironman V2: ($300)
SS LED Flush: ($300)
LED's: White
Don't want the sidestrip LED's to be a turn signal (I think)

Total: $800 That sound about right? Am I missing anything?

Thanks for your time! Look forward to hearing from you!
Old 07-19-2010, 08:08 AM
hispeed-lowdrag
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Don't hold your breath, you will never hear from Igor as he is banned from the forum and even when he wasn't he didn't contact anyone.

Originally Posted by Xenolith666
Igor,

Excellent work by the way!

I'm curious if my math is correct, if so, I may be calling shortly!

Housing: Matte Black ($160)
Projector: Stock Chrome
Reflector: Stock Chrome
Sidestrip: Gloss Black ($40)
Ironman V2: ($300)
SS LED Flush: ($300)
LED's: White
Don't want the sidestrip LED's to be a turn signal (I think)

Total: $800 That sound about right? Am I missing anything?

Thanks for your time! Look forward to hearing from you!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Since I am still left waiting to hear back from Igor I am left with no other option but to let anyone I can know what a horrible business he runs.

DO NOT send your lights to Igor. He will take 5 times as long as promised and then your LEDS will burn out and then you will never get a reply back from him no matter how hard you try.

Until my issue gets resolved (and I am not holding my breath that it ever will), I would NEVER use or recomend 180 customs for anything.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:24 AM
04G35NYC
Registered Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
^ Sorry to hear that man. Does he have your lights? or are you trying to contact him for warranty work?
Old 07-19-2010, 11:38 AM
The Jewbag

Originally Posted by Kidcane
Since I am still left waiting to hear back from Igor I am left with no other option but to let anyone I can know what a horrible business he runs.

DO NOT send your lights to Igor. He will take 5 times as long as promised and then your LEDS will burn out and then you will never get a reply back from him no matter how hard you try.

Until my issue gets resolved (and I am not holding my breath that it ever will), I would NEVER use or recomend 180 customs for anything.

Email him. 180custom@gmail.com. Or call 1-347-821-6176.
Old 07-19-2010, 12:31 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
GL getting a reply. Alex, let's hope you guys stay behind your word bc before Igor/stoof said the same thing you mentioned on your reply above but it never went pass that. I am one of many unsatisfied customer of 180custom but I already got my headlights taken care by someone else who by the way is 100xs better than Igor in everyway possible. Sucks to see Igor go thru all this trouble but it was something that I saw coming while I was getting headlights done, lack of communication was his 1st mistake which is why I believe there're
so many unhappy customers. Thank godness I detached my self from 180custom uffff. Best of luck to all waiting on warranty work, future customers n of course 180custom
Old 07-19-2010, 01:36 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Originally Posted by 04G35NYC
^ Sorry to hear that man. Does he have your lights? or are you trying to contact him for warranty work?
He had my lights originally for almost 6 weeks and now I am waiting for waranty work for almost 6 months.

Originally Posted by The Jewbag
Email him. 180custom@gmail.com. Or call 1-347-821-6176.
Geez had not thought of that. I have tried to contact him many times and the only time he ever responded was when I threatend to post my horrible experiences with 180 and then nothing since and that was several months ago.

Originally Posted by DieselX
Hi everyone I'm Alex, working with Igor now at 180Custom.

To start off, I'd like to say that Igor was banned due to non-payment of Vendor fees. He has being going through a lot in his personal life and had to take some time off.

Also, he had problems with his last batch of white LEDs and stopped taking orders until that issue is resolved. He received a new batch from a completely different supplier and has been testing them for the past month in 2 cars. So far they have not gone out and look very promising. If everything goes as planned, we should be able to use them in 2-3 weeks and start taking care of the warranty work.

And this is why I'm here. People who contact 180Custom will most likely end up speaking with me through phone/text/PM/email. We are really sorry for the lack of communication in the last several months and any inconvenience we may have caused you. But we will take care of our customers problems and resume our normal work when everyone of those customers is satisfied.

Hopefully will be back as a Vendor on here soon. Let me know if you have any other questions. If you have any warranty work that needs to be done, please email us with your name, car model, and what work we did: 180custom@gmail.com

Thanks,
Alex
I have never spoken to you but I hope you can help me. All I ask is for you all to do what was promised and I will stop the bashing and even delete my posts but until then I will do whatever I can to make sure my community does not get fvcked like I have been.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:43 PM
w0ady

damn sorry to hear chad and everyone else. i got mine done by him in about 2 weeks although there were a couple delays and i ended up paying extra to get them shipped back faster. of course mine were just paint and no led's. nice that alex is at least trying to sort things out, hopefully everything works out soon.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:54 AM
RISKY GUY

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
I have done business with alex on other matters, he is a stand up guy.
personally I can vouch for him he is 1000% a stand up person, who I wouldn't hesitate to to business with him.

alex I hope igor gets back on track,g/l with everything.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:21 AM
Mazaki

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts
Has nobody thought of these guys?

MRWorks - Nissan 370Z Forum

They do G37 work. During the time I thought I was getting a Z, I was looking at them for headlight work. Might be worth taking a look, especially if you're on the west coast too.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:22 AM
ShyTown91
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have yet to comment on the troubles the Igor and 180|Custom are having but I wanted to let everyone know that my experience with them was perfect. I had my order completed in just under two weeks, including shipping from VA to NY and back. STOOF and Igor always communicated with me promptly. Their work was beyond fantastic, no doubt. I have had one LED burn out after 6 months but I'm not complaining and will wait for Igor to get this show back on the road before asking him to honor my warranty. Because of how pleasant my previous experience was I have no doubt in my mind that everything will be fine sometime soon and we will all be happy customers yet again. I'm glad Alex is on board to help Igor and 180|Custom get back on track and am optimistic that they will regain their status as one of the best contributors to the G37 community.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:29 AM
STOOF

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BooSa37
GL getting a reply. Alex, let's hope you guys stay behind your word bc before Igor/stoof said the same thing you mentioned on your reply above but it never went pass that. I am one of many unsatisfied customer of 180custom but I already got my headlights taken care by someone else who by the way is 100xs better than Igor in everyway possible. Sucks to see Igor go thru all this trouble but it was something that I saw coming while I was getting headlights done, lack of communication was his 1st mistake which is why I believe there're
so many unhappy customers. Thank godness I detached my self from 180custom uffff. Best of luck to all waiting on warranty work, future customers n of course 180custom

For what its worth, before you start throwing my name around, I haven't worked for Igor since the 1st week of January. And still I've answered every PM i ever received even still to this day regarding any questions anyone has about their lights or whatever.

On another note, there is nothing wrong with Igor's work, he had some bad luck with the white LEDs, and being a one man business its hard to do all the work AND answer all the calls and PM's and emails.

I can understand the frustration some of you are having waiting months for warranty work, but you have to understand, how is he supposed to fix your white Iron man when he doesn't have working white LEDs. I'm sure you'd be even more pissed if you sent them in and he knowingly put more defective LEDs in, right? I'm confident as soon as he gets the LED issue sorted out and with the addition of Alex, everyone will get their issues taken care of.

Quick Reply: New G37 Headlight Gallery from 180°|Custom (Side LEDs, Iron-Man, Demon Eyes, CF)