Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

This is what boredom does... Hookah Content

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 07:03 PM
terp2007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cover the clay bowl with foil on the inside to make clean up easier.

Starbuzz really is by far the best.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:05 PM
JKashat

That one is pretty good but I still like Blue Mist the most. Have you tried Social Smoke? It's pretty good too but on the stronger side; It gives me the most buss, the fastest.
Originally Posted by sTiLLBaLLiN37
You guys should try Starbuzz Code 69
Old 06-16-2009, 07:15 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
Blue Mist is my FAVORITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I always get that. Social Smoke, is that by Starbuzz?

BTW, if anyone in SoCal needs any Hookah supplies, hit me up
Old 06-16-2009, 07:20 PM
g37mobbber

hookah soundz bomb!!! i have a couple 2 hoses sitting next to me in a metal case! one's blue and one's gold!
Old 06-16-2009, 08:35 PM
JLai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I personally like Fumari over Starbuzz. Get a phunnel bowl along with Coco Naras...Night and day difference. Add a scallis mod to save some shisha if you're smoking alone.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Rapture37

Originally Posted by pfizzle
Try it with milk, I promise, you'll thank us later. Just make sure you clean out the bowl right afterwards. Oh and make sure its vitamin d, you can even throw some ice in it.
hahaha milk is just like any other liquid, i dont think it make it "more milky" just cuz its milk? lol

but um.. ive tried milk in a "tobacco" bong <<< lol once, and it bubbles all the way out into your mouth.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:22 AM
lakers8

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just the fact that you used those quick lights ruined any credibility you had. Ive been smoking hookah for 8 years, I own 5 of them, and i HATE using those coals. So what if they dont light with a lighter? Use a stove, buy one of those camping burners with propane. ANYTHING but those damn quicklights that smell and taste like crap. Starbuzz Pink sucks by the way, i regret buying it, the best are Code 69, Blue Mist, and X on the Beach.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:33 AM
wrathletik1

Any way to do this without using foil??? heating it with foil involved seems dangerous/nasty to me
Old 06-17-2009, 07:52 AM
pfizzle

Calm down guy, it ain't that serious. This was done in my office. When was the last time you've blazed at work?

Originally Posted by lakers8
Just the fact that you used those quick lights ruined any credibility you had. Ive been smoking hookah for 8 years, I own 5 of them, and i HATE using those coals. So what if they dont light with a lighter? Use a stove, buy one of those camping burners with propane. ANYTHING but those damn quicklights that smell and taste like crap. Starbuzz Pink sucks by the way, i regret buying it, the best are Code 69, Blue Mist, and X on the Beach.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:57 AM
pfizzle

For some reason vitamin d works the best. If it over bubbles that means there is to much.

Originally Posted by Rapture37
hahaha milk is just like any other liquid, i dont think it make it "more milky" just cuz its milk? lol

but um.. ive tried milk in a "tobacco" bong <<< lol once, and it bubbles all the way out into your mouth.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:58 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 243 Likes on 193 Posts
Just the fact that you used those quick lights ruined any credibility you had. Ive been smoking hookah for 8 years, I own 5 of them, and i HATE using those coals. So what if they dont light with a lighter? Use a stove, buy one of those camping burners with propane. ANYTHING but those damn quicklights that smell and taste like crap. Starbuzz Pink sucks by the way, i regret buying it, the best are Code 69, Blue Mist, and X on the Beach IMO
Fixed
Old 06-17-2009, 09:07 AM
Gyoza

Didnt know there were fellow hookah smokers here...cool.

I've been smoking for a long time, been through a lot of hookahs, coals and shisha...IMO...the best setup is:

A good hookah - good seals all around and no rust, be sure to clean after each session
Nammor hoses - these hoses are huge and always give you the biggest clouds possible
Coconara Coals - These are natruals, so you have to sit them on a stove, but the heat and lack of ash make these coals the absolute best, you will not regret buying these.
Skybuzz - Skybuzz, not Starbuzz. I know, sounds like a knock off, but this shisha gives the absolute biggest clouds possible. It can take tons of heat and it will outlast you.

All of this is IMO of course.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:11 AM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I prefer vaporizor.....lol
Old 06-17-2009, 11:13 AM
Triple_X

easy there mr. negative

If you ever have a non confrontational post I will punch myself in the dĄck
Old 06-17-2009, 11:43 AM
finagle69

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Triple_X
easy there mr. negative

If you ever have a non confrontational post I will punch myself in the dĄck
I really hope he has a non-confrontational post!