Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Supernatural FTW

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Don@Migliore
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice! I'm looking to pick up an adjustable seat similar to that as well. If you haven't, check out my paint correction thread in the detailing section. I was dying, I didn't have any sort of seat except cement for the lower panels .

If you have any questions about of waxes, you know I'm here. We're coming out with a new blend, Competizione, in about two weeks. It's going to be around the same price point as Supernatural. Don't get me wrong though, I love Dodo products. I prefer their wash over anything on the market.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:02 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Don@Migliore
Nice! I'm looking to pick up an adjustable seat similar to that as well. If you haven't, check out my paint correction thread in the detailing section. I was dying, I didn't have any sort of seat except cement for the lower panels .

If you have any questions about of waxes, you know I'm here. We're coming out with a new blend, Competizione, in about two weeks. It's going to be around the same price point as Supernatural. Don't get me wrong though, I love Dodo products. I prefer their wash over anything on the market.
I am always looking to try new waxes. What I really love about the supernatural is the wiping off the haze. I have used many different waxes and nothing as ever compared. I am still blown away. It was one pass, light pressure and it comes right off.

I also have the Dodo Juice hard candy and it is nothing like that. You have to put some force in and buff off the haze.

Do you sell small sample pots? I prefer to try it before I spend 200 on a wax.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:12 PM
gthal

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
I am always looking to try new waxes. What I really love about the supernatural is the wiping off the haze. I have used many different waxes and nothing as ever compared. I am still blown away. It was one pass, light pressure and it comes right off.

I also have the Dodo Juice hard candy and it is nothing like that. You have to put some force in and buff off the haze.

Do you sell small sample pots? I prefer to try it before I spend 200 on a wax.
I have not tired the Supernatural but I am currently using P21S Concours Look and it is super easy to remove too. They tell you NOT to let it haze... wipe on a panel and then wipe off (I wait a minute of so). Anyway, same thing... super easy to remove... just a couple of low pressure swipes of the microfibre.

I'm going to have to try this wax.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Detailed Image
Auto Detailing Expert

Received 69 Likes on 52 Posts
Awesome work, car looks stunning! Gotta love the depth and gloss Supernatural gives off, especially on red paint.

Keep up the great work, wait till you get 2 coats on there

Enjoy,

George
Old 06-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Triple_X

car looks awesome. how long did it take you? Was it by hand? It took me about 3 hours by hand to wax my car a while back. That is also because I think I used waaaay too much and half of it ended up in the cracks. Needless to say I'm in no rush to wax it again lol
Old 06-15-2009, 06:15 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Total, took about 6 hours.
Wash, clay, wash, Mezerna FP polish, Mezerna FMJ sealant (4 hrs - 1st day)
Wash, Supernatural (2 hrs - 2nd day)
Old 06-16-2009, 06:00 PM
w0ady

looks super clean. wish i wasnt too lazy to clean my own lol.