Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Pics with CF Hood and CF Roof Cap!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Wezbian
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry bro for not getting back to your PM! I suck, I know. Let me know how that CF spoiler goes, its a PITA for me. See: post #31
Old 03-10-2009, 03:53 AM
STOOF

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Wezbian
Sorry bro for not getting back to your PM! I suck, I know. Let me know how that CF spoiler goes, its a PITA for me. See: post #31
yeah man ive seen your pics. i actually tried to cancel my order once i saw them but showstoppers gave me the runaround.

im still at a loss of how im gonna install this thing. i emailed seibon asking them how they intend to install it so ill see what they say. But im not very happy with the thing at all.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:05 AM
Ivoidwarranties
Premier Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
That thing looks like a monster now! I love the roof with the red. That SS partked in front looks decent too.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Wezbian
Registered Member

Originally Posted by STOOF
yeah man ive seen your pics. i actually tried to cancel my order once i saw them but showstoppers gave me the runaround.

im still at a loss of how im gonna install this thing. i emailed seibon asking them how they intend to install it so ill see what they say. But im not very happy with the thing at all.
Do you have a reverse camera? I had the body shop cut the hole and make a custom bracket for it to work. The stock spoiler is a little difficult to remove, use a hair dryer and some floss to get the ahesive off. There are actually 2 clips that hold the spoiler down on the far ends which you will notice when the floss doesnt seem to cut anymore. Just put a thin microfiber rage under the spoiler and use it to pull directly upward to unpop the clip.

Just remember there are also 3 screws holding the spoiler to the trunk as well. Anyway let me know how it goes!
Old 03-10-2009, 10:42 AM
B L U E S L A T E
Registered Member

You might wanna consider wrap your lip with some CF?? I think it'd look absolutely crazy.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:39 AM
w0ady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry im late but looks sick bro. sucks about the seibon issues. getting a cf trunk too? i almost want to say go all black with your grill, lights and wheels now...
Old 03-11-2009, 04:39 AM
G37nS2K

looks good! fitment looks fine but as myself being VR owner, VR doesnt go well as other colors with CF..... and i see some imperfection on the CF roof on the edge..
Old 03-11-2009, 10:45 PM
STOOF

Originally Posted by Wezbian
Do you have a reverse camera? I had the body shop cut the hole and make a custom bracket for it to work. The stock spoiler is a little difficult to remove, use a hair dryer and some floss to get the ahesive off. There are actually 2 clips that hold the spoiler down on the far ends which you will notice when the floss doesnt seem to cut anymore. Just put a thin microfiber rage under the spoiler and use it to pull directly upward to unpop the clip.

Just remember there are also 3 screws holding the spoiler to the trunk as well. Anyway let me know how it goes!
Thanks i needed to know how to take it off actually lol yeah i have the camera, i knew when i ordered it i would have to cut the whole, no biggie.

Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
You might wanna consider wrap your lip with some CF?? I think it'd look absolutely crazy.
i actually might have something in the works for a CF TS-P, well see.

Originally Posted by w0ady
sorry im late but looks sick bro. sucks about the seibon issues. getting a cf trunk too? i almost want to say go all black with your grill, lights and wheels now...
nah not the full trunk, spoiler and tails is enough IMO

i love the red emblems and projectors, wouldnt black them out, but may do cf grill and housings

Originally Posted by G37nS2K
looks good! fitment looks fine but as myself being VR owner, VR doesnt go well as other colors with CF..... and i see some imperfection on the CF roof on the edge..
theres no imperfections, if what youre talking about is the white stuff on the edges, its only dried wax. lol
Old 03-11-2009, 10:48 PM
pfizzle

Sick! Did you have to overlay first before you layer the roof cap? I love your car!
Old 03-11-2009, 11:02 PM
STOOF

Originally Posted by pfizzle
Sick! Did you have to overlay first before you layer the roof cap? I love your car!
Thanks! Not the entire thing, just around the edges and sunroof. I used a black vinyl tape i found in pepboys. Its flat black and intented to use for blacking out the chrome trim around car windows. It worked perfect i was impressed.

Heres a pic after doing the edges and before the sunroof.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:19 PM
BlairLaw

Looks Sik~
Old 03-14-2009, 08:40 AM
WildWes

Your car looks Sick!!
Old 03-27-2009, 09:40 AM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I like it, who did your headlights?
Old 03-27-2009, 09:41 AM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
+1 on Seibon being crap. I had their hood on my G35 and it cracked like no other. I would never buy anything from them again.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:24 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Is the XM still outta whack due to the cap?

Quick Reply: Pics with CF Hood and CF Roof Cap!