Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Iron-Man v2.0 - TOO BRIGHT FOR PICS ! (IMv2>Audi)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 03:46 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Skyline-LEXY
are they color change able?????? with wireless remote control?

JK
Are you serious cause I can make this happen for you. Haha.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Skyline-LEXY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^ there you go V10 here we come
Old 02-10-2009, 04:58 PM
gan78mao

Originally Posted by Skyline-LEXY
are they color change able?????? with wireless remote control?

JK
its already been done!!! u can see it next saturday!

Originally Posted by ucla bruin
Are you serious cause I can make this happen for you. Haha.
please do not reveal the secret before the actual DEBUT!
Old 02-10-2009, 05:41 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Good work! I'm curious, is there any difference between the Arc Reactor and the IronMan? I've seen both Igor and UCLA Bruin work and both are look great.
Igor hope you do a better job at replying to your PMs once you get that vendor status coz I've pretty much given up on getting work done after unsuccessfully tryin to get in touch with you for months through here and G35NYC. Customer service goes a long way.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:00 PM
ONEighty
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by soolman32
Good work! I'm curious, is there any difference between the Arc Reactor and the IronMan? I've seen both Igor and UCLA Bruin work and both are look great.
Igor hope you do a better job at replying to your PMs once you get that vendor status coz I've pretty much given up on getting work done after unsuccessfully tryin to get in touch with you for months through here and G35NYC. Customer service goes a long way.
If in Bruin in fact uses the same LED's I use then the only difference between mine and his is in mine you can see the actual LED, giving off a sharper stance of light, and Bruin's are mounted behind the plastic piece illuminating the plastic housing and giving off a soft bright glow. Correct Bruin?

Sorry about not getting back to you sooner, my PM box was flooded with PM's that were unanswered because I was in the process of developing the v2.0. It's now completed and I'm slowly getting back to everyone one by one. I'm already talking to Ken at Internet Brands about setting up the vendorship, so as soon as I send him the payment, I'll become official. I'm also in the process of moving into a shop, and I hardly have any time to answer ALL the PM's I receive. My number one goal is to have great customer service and communicate with my future customers in a fashionable manner.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:24 PM
sTiLLBaLLiN37
Former Prez of LA G'Z

Received 24 Likes on 3 Posts
Why are we turning this in to a pissing contest, this thread was made for NJ's IM V2. Both Igor and Ucla Bruin are stand up guys, Igor for willing to come out here and do the Iron Man for us So.Cal guys, and Ucla Bruin for offering this service to the west coast during his extra time after work. I really appreciate both your efforts in helping the G community and providing such terrific service and quality of work. I hope to see many new projects from the both of you in the near future. Working with both guys was a great experience as both of them are truly dedicated in helping others in modding and in achieving their personal desire for their headlights.

+1 for Igor and Ucla Bruin. Good job guys!
Old 02-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Protein Shakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by soolman32
Don't feel bad, I see him at the meets and have hanged out with him. Even stopped by his place. He hasn't answered all my questions. But Igor's work is deff quality and once he settles down and gets his own shop, I bet he will be on his game regarding customer service.
Because we all know that Quality + Customer Service = FTW

With that said, Igor got me lined up for Ironman V2, TS bumper and painted housing...once he get that on for me then it's game time ,
Old 02-10-2009, 06:38 PM
J.Oh

ughh igor you ***got order my bulbs... i can drive in NY again SOON
Old 02-10-2009, 06:38 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Ig0r
If in Bruin in fact uses the same LED's I use then the only difference between mine and his is in mine you can see the actual LED, giving off a sharper stance of light, and Bruin's are mounted behind the plastic piece illuminating the plastic housing and giving off a soft bright glow. Correct Bruin?
As far as mounting the LEDs go, yes sir. There are other differences I'm sure but this is the most obvious one. I'm glad you're getting vendor status.

Originally Posted by sTiLLBaLLiN37
Why are we turning this in to a pissing contest, this thread was made for NJ's IM V2. Both Igor and Ucla Bruin are stand up guys, Igor for willing to come out here and do the Iron Man for us So.Cal guys, and Ucla Bruin for offering this service to the west coast during his extra time after work. I really appreciate both your efforts in helping the G community and providing such terrific service and quality of work. I hope to see many new projects from the both of you in the near future. Working with both guys was a great experience as both of them are truly dedicated in helping others in modding and in achieving their personal desire for their headlights.

+1 for Igor and Ucla Bruin. Good job guys!

Thanks and +1 for Igor too. I only responded because my name was mentioned in the originally post and felt like there was more truth to be told.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:49 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
I'm just a lil jealous coz NJ's ride gets all the cool goodies
Old 02-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Skyline-LEXY

Originally Posted by gan78mao
its already been done!!! u can see it next saturday!

please do not reveal the secret before the actual DEBUT!
Dont trick me again haha
Old 02-10-2009, 09:02 PM
majin ssj eric

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Never thought I'd like this mod (seemed a bit ricey to be honest). But the v2 really looks good Ig0r! Nice job!
Old 02-10-2009, 10:34 PM
AndrewDDS

Originally Posted by majin ssj eric
Never thought I'd like this mod (seemed a bit ricey to be honest). But the v2 really looks good Ig0r! Nice job!
^ +1! When I saw the first few pictures back in the day, I thought there was awesome potential but it looked too aftermarket for my taste. Between this v2 and the Arc Reactor, they could both fool the casual observer into believing it's a factory Infiniti feature!! It's only a matter of time for me before I pull the trigger.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Sunny G
Registered Member

Received 50 Likes on 41 Posts
Ig0r you got anything for the second gen sedan
Old 02-10-2009, 11:48 PM
ONEighty
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by gangsta999
Ig0r you got anything for the second gen sedan
Yeah I got some sweet idea's, but wont be able to display it till I settle down with the Iron-Man v2 (organize my orders and wait till all my supplies come in). I'll keep everyone posted.

Quick Reply: Iron-Man v2.0 - TOO BRIGHT FOR PICS ! (IMv2>Audi)