Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Just thought I'd remind you guys what the hottest G37 looks like.

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 03:16 PM
NorthSideRacing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looks good. but not the hottest.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:28 AM
importroller

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NJlakeshoreG
thats how much it costs to lease a $45k car with $0 or lil money down...also if its for short term...

this is a beautiful car, what are you talkin bout? its also the best bang fo the buck for what it comes with...the next best thing is the 335 no options, then it comes down to personal preference...
what car are you buying for $700 a month and zero or no dollars down??? $25k? 30 at best?? with a low APR...lol....in that price range nothin compares...
ur post is very much not thought out
My personal opinion is, a G37 isnt worth that kind of a payment to LEASE!!!! Maybe to buy it, yes! and I really dont think a G37 is worth $45K. Maybe an M35-M45 if you must be in the Infiniti market, but not a G37. its $610 per month to BUY the G35 I got, and that was bought in 05. so to pay a $700 per month to rent a car for a few years just doesnt make sense to me. Its not like a G37 is a rare car, they are a dime a dozen where I live, so when I see them, I dont even notice them. The best part of that car is the engine, the rest isnt worth the extra you pay
Old 01-23-2009, 01:32 AM
aliiin
BMW Defector

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by importroller
My personal opinion is, a G37 isnt worth that kind of a payment to LEASE!!!! Maybe to buy it, yes! and I really dont think a G37 is worth $45K. Maybe an M35-M45 if you must be in the Infiniti market, but not a G37. its $610 per month to BUY the G35 I got, and that was bought in 05. so to pay a $700 per month to rent a car for a few years just doesnt make sense to me. Its not like a G37 is a rare car, they are a dime a dozen where I live, so when I see them, I dont even notice them. The best part of that car is the engine, the rest isnt worth the extra you pay
okay then i really hope you don't have a g37 then if it isn't worth what you don't think it's worth
Old 01-23-2009, 01:41 AM
Serbiasrt8

Hhahaha..
wow,your opinions are nothing more then retarded.
To say that the only good thing on the G37 is the engine???
And how are you comparing a 4 door sedan to a 2 door Coupe?Don't do it,does not make sense at all.
You need to learn a few thing about "leases"and then speak.
With a lease,just like with a "purchase"you can chose to:
Buy out your carat any point of the Contract,wait till the lease is done and then refinance the vehicle,sell it at any given point or trade it in.
In many cases a Lease is not much different the a Purchase.It's just Business,different business for different people.

Now if you lease a car when it just comes out and it is a brand new model,then yes you can burn your self and pay 700 or 1700 a month on a lease.
But if you wait for the bank to come forward with some decent deals then you can lease a 45$K G37s for 500$ with little to no money down at all.So yes i do agree that 700$+ a month for a G is too much on a lease.You can purchase the car for that amount of money,i agree with too.

But i still insist to,lease new cars and buy used cars.
Get a decent Selling Price(very important on a lease)and get a great money factor on a short term lease,and there's nothing better then driving a 45k$+ car for 500$ a month,and then change cars every two years or so.

Buying a car is the worst investment you can make ever in your life.So i prefer leasing,and hey if i want to i can allways end up buying it from the bank.

But hey,listen to this.
You do not own the car untill the last payment is made(talking about the purchase)and how many of us will really keep our G's for 5,6,7 years and pay it off?
Old 01-25-2009, 05:36 PM
MIA Philly

looks nice but i think both red and blue look better than the black. just my opinion
Old 01-25-2009, 08:47 PM
w0ady

Originally Posted by MIA Philly
looks nice but i think both red and blue look better than the black. just my opinion
agreed. sure black looks nice when its clean but it hides so many lines of a car. oh well, everyone has their own opinion.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:04 PM
07BlackG35Stud

Originally Posted by w0ady
agreed. sure black looks nice when its clean but it hides so many lines of a car. oh well, everyone has their own opinion.
It's all subjective...I wouldn't trade black for any other color. Yes it is difficult to maintain, but quite worth the effort!

The lines? It's all about lighting and angles!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:55 PM
tristan1334

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Serbiasrt8
Now if you lease a car when it just comes out and it is a brand new model,then yes you can burn your self and pay 700 or 1700 a month on a lease.
But if you wait for the bank to come forward with some decent deals then you can lease a 45$K G37s for 500$ with little to no money down at all.So yes i do agree that 700$+ a month for a G is too much on a lease.You can purchase the car for that amount of money,i agree with too.

But i still insist to,lease new cars and buy used cars.
Get a decent Selling Price(very important on a lease)and get a great money factor on a short term lease,and there's nothing better then driving a 45k$+ car for 500$ a month,and then change cars every two years or so.

Buying a car is the worst investment you can make ever in your life.So i prefer leasing,and hey if i want to i can allways end up buying it from the bank.

But hey,listen to this.
You do not own the car untill the last payment is made(talking about the purchase)and how many of us will really keep our G's for 5,6,7 years and pay it off?
The way I it, see lease the car, dog the hell out of it and give it back in 3 three years. Won't have to worry about wear and tear on the car. I'm leasing mine @ $475 w/ $4k downpayment. I don't have to worry about losing money when I sell it, give it back then get a new one. I just have to take all the parts I installed.

Last edited by tristan1334; 01-25-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Serbiasrt8

Originally Posted by tristan1334
The way I see lease the car, dog the hell out of it and give it back in 3 three years. Won't have to worry about wear and tear on the car. I'm leasing mine @ $475 w/ $4k downpayment. I don't have to worry about losing money when I sell it, give it back then get a new one. I just have to take all the parts I installed.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:12 PM
G_Thang

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NJlakeshoreG
thats how much it costs to lease a $45k car with $0 or lil money down...also if its for short term...

this is a beautiful car, what are you talkin bout? its also the best bang fo the buck for what it comes with...the next best thing is the 335 no options, then it comes down to personal preference...
what car are you buying for $700 a month and zero or no dollars down??? $25k? 30 at best?? with a low APR...lol....in that price range nothin compares...
ur post is very much not thought out
This was my exact situation. 08 BO Premium, Sport, Nav, 6MT, and put $0 down, no trade in, brand new (14 miles), etc.. and leased it for 39 mos @ $495/mo. True story!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 10:17 PM
G_Thang

Unless you pay cash for the car up front who REALLY owns the car? The same people that own the car if you lease it... THE BANK.. The difference is that your only paying for 24 mos, or 36 mos, or 39 mos of "usage" and not paying for the full right to use the car indefinitely. With a lease you never have negative equity, but most importantly you never have negative equity. You do owe under certain conditions, but its your fault as you break your contract terms for owning the car..ie.. over miles, ragging car out, etc
Old 01-25-2009, 11:08 PM
importroller

I lease and buy cars, I know the difference. Obviously if you have no intention of actually owning the car, then just lease for a few years, and then get something else at the end. But Im not trying to argue about whether its better to lease or just payments to own, but rather...Is it $700 per month is really worh it to lease a G37 or not. And to me, its NOT! there is nothing you can say about the car that could possibly tell me its worth that kind of rental payment.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:33 PM
tristan1334

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I lease and buy cars, I know the difference. Obviously if you have no intention of actually owning the car, then just lease for a few years, and then get something else at the end. But Im not trying to argue about whether its better to lease or just payments to own, but rather...Is it $700 per month is really worh it to lease a G37 or not. And to me, its NOT! there is nothing you can say about the car that could possibly tell me its worth that kind of rental payment.
It is a give and take when it comes to leasing and buying cars. It comes down to preference IMO. But $700 is way too high for lease. I know the G37 is a good car but not worth $700 a month. You got ripped-off dude. I know, It's sad but true.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:00 PM
G_Thang

I totally agree. I wouldnt even buy the car for $700/mo. I lease mine for $495/mo and thats about the max I'll pay for a car honestly. There are much better places to invest money.