Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Jr's g37 at SEMA

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by homelessdrunk
no one notice the cf eyelids?
Originally Posted by myk1013
^ I did.
Probably one offs.
Not one-offs fellas... EVORINC has a thread for them on here somewhere... Look really good...
Old 11-07-2008, 12:13 PM
IP37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
better, but still not digging it
Old 11-07-2008, 02:17 PM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
it look better than the white and look pretty sick but its alright. probably look crazy at night
Old 11-07-2008, 02:33 PM
soldier9599
Registered Member

afkdjhsgfhsfdkjhsdfkjhsdf
I need this body kit!
Old 11-07-2008, 03:48 PM
B L U E S L A T E
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Saw it at SEMA yesterday... once a beautiful car now turned into a mean looking beast. What a conversion!

Congrats JR. Your ride always looks fantastic.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:49 PM
oOmikeyboy
Florida G35 Club, Premier Member

Lookin good!
Old 11-07-2008, 04:41 PM
pitchblack

i want the body kit sooo bad
Old 11-07-2008, 05:03 PM
NIGHTLFEphantom

that looks soo sick!! props to JR. I think it looks way better than before.. but now all he needs is ironman mod and that would set it off.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:15 AM
jabo

http://gangsta-original.com/blog/?p=1336
Old 11-09-2008, 01:15 PM
JRg37

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry I haven't been on the forums much but it's tough when one has such harsh critics. We tend to forget that this car has only been out for less than 18 months. It's not easy to try to find aftermarket parts for the vehicle. My momma once told me "If I had nothing nice to say then don't say it at all." I understand we are all entitled to our opinions but I also know that there are kinder and more constructive ways to share one's thoughts and views.

In terms of the CF eyelids, they are from Evo-R except they were re-done in the dry carbon look. Check Evo-R out!

Again, thanks for the positive support..... and for all the haters that can't stand looking at the car, don't buy the next Grand Turismo PS3 videogame because my G37 will be featured in the game for taking Best in Show at SEMA 2008.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:25 PM
NIGHTLFEphantom

Originally Posted by JRg37
Thanks for the kind words. Sorry I haven't been on the forums much but it's tough when one has such harsh critics. We tend to forget that this car has only been out for less than 18 months. It's not easy to try to find aftermarket parts for the vehicle. My momma once told me "If I had nothing nice to say then don't say it at all." I understand we are all entitled to our opinions but I also know that there are kinder and more constructive ways to share one's thoughts and views.

In terms of the CF eyelids, they are from Evo-R except they were re-done in the dry carbon look. Check Evo-R out!

Again, thanks for the positive support..... and for all the haters that can't stand looking at the car, don't buy the next Grand Turismo PS3 videogame because my G37 will be featured in the game for taking Best in Show at SEMA 2008.

You lucky bitch!! Wow man congrats! Hopefully I can get my G in the next need for speed.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:29 PM
soldier9599
Registered Member

I don't see how anyone can criticize your car, it's so amazing!
Old 11-09-2008, 06:31 PM
nestle_!9

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very well said ,, sometimes its better to just shut up than to say anything,, i greatly appreciate all the hardwork done to this car.

to those who dont have norhing good to say,, post your car up. Ill give you more reasonable criticism.Oh well, or not. Its just not me.If i dont like it, i rather say nothing because i know its hard to mod this cars.

Last edited by nestle_!9; 11-09-2008 at 07:45 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Buddy Revell

Originally Posted by soldier9599
I don't see how anyone can criticize your car, it's so amazing!
There are some haters here that were talking mad sh*t about his car. Check out some of the old threads about it. Haven't heard much from them lately though. Haha, it'll be sweet as hell seeing JR's ride in Grand Turismo.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:48 PM
07BlackG35Stud

Love it! I thought his previous setup on the exterior was terrible but damn, this is a complete 180 degree turn. Absolutely love it!!!

Quick Reply: Jr's g37 at SEMA