Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

20in ESSENS(iFORGED) + TEIN H-Tech Drop!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 12:22 AM
GiGGaplease

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Don@Migliore
Read his post
haha, thats why. at first i thought my eyes was going bad. was like wtf, theres two color lip.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:26 AM
jnguyen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GiGGaplease
haha, thats why. at first i thought my eyes was going bad. was like wtf, theres two color lip.
gigga is such a fail
Old 10-15-2008, 12:33 AM
GiGGaplease

Originally Posted by jnguyennikka
gigga is such a fail
DOMO
Old 10-15-2008, 12:41 AM
gan78mao

very nice

I-Forged FTW!!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:10 AM
lakers8

Originally Posted by J Rossss
HAAAA @ seeing all 4 wheels if you park it right!! That is PURE MAN ABILITY right there!!! And the hilarious part is you're absolutely right! it IS possible! LOL. You win!!!

To the Confused Laker8 Guy...

There are NOT 4 additional rims laying around somewhere. iForged wheels are made when you order them. So when i called up the kind folks at iForged I said, "Look folks, I wanna try something crazy... Give me 2 wheels that look this way, and 2 wheels that look that way." That custom made 4 wheels & that's it for me.

What CONFUSES me is, "Why would you still represent Kobe after he snitched on all of his teammates and a decent fraction of the NBA because he broke under pressure while being accused of raping that broad in denver? Kobe lost all man points with that maneuver. I'm a bit confused why you would support that.

=)

That was just a wise crack. Don't take me seriously. =)

Im a LAKER fan , if Kobe was on the Jazz, i would still be a LAKER fan. It just so happens that hes on the team, so dont get confused. Dont hate cuz we got the best player in the NBA and your team doesnt : ). Let me see you say the same thing come June when he wins the Lakers 15th championship.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:23 AM
J Rossss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Laker8 ... I was born & raised in Los Angeles. I am a Lakers Fan. My entire family has Lakers memorabilia everywhere. There is a Lakers Fan parking Only sign in my garage. However, I hate Kobe's guts as a Man. He'll never be a man in my eyes. And truthfully, I think the Lakers are better without him! WITH HIM, they tend to be a .500 or less team!!! Without his poisonous ***, they always play better than .500 ... the way a balanced team is supposed to. Kobe got as close to a ring as he EVER will last season! And you know the NBA as a whole sucks when a lineup of 2nd & 3rd stringers make it that far! Ain't no way in hell Sash, Odom, Walton, Farmar, and the rest of those should have been anywhere near that close. LOL. Nevertheless, I am a fan. Just wish they'd fire, not trade, just straight up FIRE Kobe!

Now back to car talk...
Old 10-15-2008, 08:33 AM
SirFer

Looks sick, I actually like it alot. If you ever get around to switching the fronts though so each side has one black face/chrome lip and chrome face/black lip throw them up cuz I think that would look pretty sweet too.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:38 PM
lakers8

Originally Posted by J Rossss
Laker8 ... I was born & raised in Los Angeles. I am a Lakers Fan. My entire family has Lakers memorabilia everywhere. There is a Lakers Fan parking Only sign in my garage. However, I hate Kobe's guts as a Man. He'll never be a man in my eyes. And truthfully, I think the Lakers are better without him! WITH HIM, they tend to be a .500 or less team!!! Without his poisonous ***, they always play better than .500 ... the way a balanced team is supposed to. Kobe got as close to a ring as he EVER will last season! And you know the NBA as a whole sucks when a lineup of 2nd & 3rd stringers make it that far! Ain't no way in hell Sash, Odom, Walton, Farmar, and the rest of those should have been anywhere near that close. LOL. Nevertheless, I am a fan. Just wish they'd fire, not trade, just straight up FIRE Kobe!

Now back to car talk...
oh wow It looks like i would be wasting my time having this conversation with you. Anyways, nice rims...
Old 10-15-2008, 01:21 PM
DetroitG37Joe

lol, 2 color schemes I would have kept it one all around, now u have 2 expensive incomplete sets of custom-made to order wheels equipped on your car wouldn't you have a harder time selling wheels 1 by 1 if it came down to selling? Hopefully when you pass by broads once and then going back home pass by them again on the way back, they dont think it's a different n*gga. haha. Both looks are hot on their own though. Pretty brave upgrade! Nice to follow your heart on what YOU like not what others like!

Last edited by DetroitG37Joe; 10-15-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:23 PM
J Rossss

Haaa! thanks Laker. Yea, trying to convince me that Kobe has two ********* will never happen. AND THEN, he went the ultimate bitchassness route when he put that lame tattoo on his arm in dedication of his wife AFTER being caught red-handed! SUCKER MOVE. I look at that guy's face & want to inflict pain upon him. LOL. Now that's officially the last i'll speak on Kobe!!!

If i do switch the wheels so that there are two different colors on each side, I will put those pics up! Actually, i'm sure i'll do it eventually.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:27 PM
J Rossss

Detroit... You're hilarious!

In regard to selling the wheels...

I have no intention of selling them. I've concluded that one of two things will happen in my life...

1) I will be driving this car just the way it is for the next 10 years or until it explodes on the freeway like my previous car did. ('98 mitsubishi eclipse GS). Or until I get some broad pregnant and need a minivan.

2) All of my hustler ambitions pay off and I can buy a bentley GTC in about 5 years.

So those are my only options in life.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:29 PM
shumby

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
NIce options.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:36 PM
hotshothenry

Originally Posted by lakers8
Im a LAKER fan , if Kobe was on the Jazz, i would still be a LAKER fan. It just so happens that hes on the team, so dont get confused. Dont hate cuz we got the best player in the NBA and your team doesnt : ). Let me see you say the same thing come June when he wins the Lakers 15th championship.
ummmm Celtics FTW, end of story
Old 10-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by hotshothenry
ummmm Celtics FTW, end of story
Uhhh... No... Celtics kees my @ss.... End of story...

Lakers are takin it this upcoming season...
Old 10-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Brush

Those rims are sick how much were they??

Quick Reply: 20in ESSENS(iFORGED) + TEIN H-Tech Drop!