Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Miami Towers Meet Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Gthirty7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
best looking IP iv seen soo far!
i love ur car!
what kinda rims are those and what kinda drop?
Old 08-21-2008, 04:44 PM
240ka turbo

the kit on the G with the matte rims is ugly. they need to get ride of the kit. it doesnt flow with the car at all
Old 08-21-2008, 04:59 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 240ka turbo
the kit on the G with the matte rims is ugly. they need to get ride of the kit. it doesnt flow with the car at all
Well theres a first time for everything... lol

Votes for Ugly - 1
Votes for Pretty - 100000

Old 08-21-2008, 09:26 PM
TunedG37

LOL at your statement...

Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
Well theres a first time for everything... lol

Votes for Ugly - 1
Votes for Pretty - 100000

Don't worry, I simply "LOL!!!" Yeah there is a first time for everything. But hey it's his opinion though. He can say whatever he wants. But all I gotta say is that negative comments like that I simply brush off my shoulders. Plain and simple...
Old 08-22-2008, 12:54 AM
240ka turbo

Originally Posted by TunedG37
LOL at your statement...

Don't worry, I simply "LOL!!!" Yeah there is a first time for everything. But hey it's his opinion though. He can say whatever he wants. But all I gotta say is that negative comments like that I simply brush off my shoulders. Plain and simple...
doesnt brush the ugly off the car though
Old 08-22-2008, 01:00 AM
Stanced370Z

lmao persistent r we? we get it u don't like the kit, but that doesn't mean other ppl have to agree with ur opinion. so stop thread crapping and gtfo.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:01 AM
TunedG37

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! You had your say, and I had mines...You need to move on buddy. Your statements don't phase me not one bit...Goodnight and sweet dreams...
Old 08-22-2008, 01:05 AM
TunedG37

Originally Posted by jweb3
lmao persistent r we? we get it u don't like the kit, but that doesn't mean other ppl have to agree with ur opinion. so stop thread crapping and gtfo.
Done!!! Nuf said

Btw Jonathan, lets see if this Sat we can do some nice rolling shots of the car. Hopefully the weather doesn't turn out bad. Maybe we can hit up Towers tomorrow as well and do some rolling shots then before the sun goes down. Call me or I'll call you tomorrow...
Old 08-22-2008, 10:52 AM
240ka turbo

generally not a fan of white rims but your car is sick man, very tastefully done. pics in motion are dope. brembro calipers look tight showing through.

some of the guys need to take lessons from you and the others who modify your cars in a clean classy way
Old 08-22-2008, 11:37 AM
TunedG37

some of the guys need to take lessons from you and the others who modify your cars in a clean classy way
Old 08-22-2008, 11:52 AM
240ka turbo

i was applauding the car without the kit, so the owner with the kit should take lessons.

is that your car with the kit? those look like the same matte rims as yours.

if so, im not a fan of white cars but black rims either but i actaullly posted your car on 6mt.net a few weeks ago saying it was the first white car with black rims ive ever liked.

but that was without the kit.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:08 PM
TunedG37

i was applauding the car without the kit, so the owner with the kit should take lessons.

is that your car with the kit? those look like the same matte rims as yours.

if so, im not a fan of white cars but black rims either but i actaullly posted your car on 6mt.net a few weeks ago saying it was the first white car with black rims ive ever liked.

but that was without the kit.
Yep that is my car but with the kit on it now. Thanks for the compliments from 6mt.net, but I really don't care about your negative comments with the kit on. Sorry...Everybody and their mother loves the kit, especially when seen in person. But then there are the bad apples on the forums like yourself that come out saying that the Top Secret lipkit is ricey, ugly, that the kit should get rid off, and that people with G37's should take lessons on how to modify our cars, etc...

Yeah you have your opinion on the kit, but simply come off by saying that you dislike the kit, or that it's not your taste, instead of saying all the crap that you've been posting up on everyone that has the TS kit on their G37's.

I've been reading all of your posts, and seriously like myself and others that are on here will say that "we don't really care about your crappy negative comments" What said was said, but you continue on posting up crap like there's no tomorrow. Give it a rest, seriously.

I'm done with commenting back. Say all you want. It really doesn't matter bro.

Sticks and stones will never break my bones, and your words will obviously never hurt me, LMAO!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 12:18 PM
240ka turbo

Yep that is my car but with the kit on it now. Thanks for the compliments from 6mt.net, but I really don't care about your negative comments with the kit on. Sorry...Everybody and their mother loves the kit, especially when seen in person. But then there are the bad apples on the forums like yourself that come out saying that the Top Secret lipkit is ricey, ugly, that the kit should get rid off, and that people with G37's should take lessons on how to modify our cars, etc...

Yeah you have your opinion on the kit, but simply come off by saying that you dislike the kit, or that it's not your taste, instead of saying all the crap that you've been posting up on everyone that has the TS kit on their G37's.

I've been reading all of your posts, and seriously like myself and others that are on here will say that "we don't really care about your crappy negative comments" What said was said, but you continue on posting up crap like there's no tomorrow. Give it a rest, seriously.

I'm done with commenting back. Say all you want. It really doesn't matter bro.

Sticks and stones will never break my bones, and your words will obviously never hurt me, LMAO!!!

yeah and i just realized that all the kits i had negative thoughts about are the same ones. fact is lik eyou said, it is my opinion. and b/c i dont agree with what you said is the majority of people. you can pick that bone with me. you seem to have taken it a bit personally which is cool

some people have to have perspective on what looks good and what looks ricey.

i have already gotten a PM from a mod, so if you were going to make a compliant on my negativity towards riced out G's dont bother. someone beat you to it or maybe it was you.

but all is good. we are men and can agree to disagree
Old 08-22-2008, 12:19 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
can i hit you with a stick and then a stone to test your theory.... lol
Old 08-22-2008, 02:03 PM
TunedG37

yeah and i just realized that all the kits i had negative thoughts about are the same ones. fact is lik eyou said, it is my opinion. and b/c i dont agree with what you said is the majority of people. you can pick that bone with me. you seem to have taken it a bit personally which is cool

some people have to have perspective on what looks good and what looks ricey.

i have already gotten a PM from a mod, so if you were going to make a compliant on my negativity towards riced out G's dont bother. someone beat you to it or maybe it was you.

but all is good. we are men and can agree to disagree
Nah don't worry, it wasn't me that put you out there with all of your negative comments towards your sayings of so called riced out G's. Usually the moderators are the ones that take upon their own to send out PM's to those who just won't stop. Yeah we are men that can totally disagree on those who come out about their opinions in an unclassy way. I'm done with this topic...

Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
can i hit you with a stick and then a stone to test your theory.... lol
Funny Jonathan...I just threw that out there, LOL!!!

Quick Reply: Miami Towers Meet Pictures