Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

IP w/ custom roof overlay & limo

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 05:24 AM
MaDd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^haha that was my big fear about posting here.. i dont want any other IP coupes running around looking like mine.. but its inevitable.. this is a pretty common mod for the lexus IS and its already spreading like wildfire with Gs
Old 04-23-2008, 06:33 AM
myk1013

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by MaDdFLaSheR
^haha that was my big fear about posting here.. i dont want any other IP coupes running around looking like mine.. but its inevitable.. this is a pretty common mod for the lexus IS and its already spreading like wildfire with Gs
Thats why I'm leaving my roof alone so I'll be "different".

Roof is nice BTW. A nice drop would set that on fire!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:02 AM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
That s funny coz if I went over to my mom's we could talk the exact same pix minus the black roof on the G. She's got the same E class. I was gonna do the overlay but not so sure now. I'm waiting to see how many more IP Gs pop up in minnesota by the summer then I'll decide if I need to personalize mine at all.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:12 PM
ChOy BoY

Originally Posted by MaDdFLaSheR
its all good ur nowhere near NY =)
Old 04-23-2008, 10:56 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MadFlasher, np at all. Glad to be of help to you. It's nice to see how great it turned out for you, as it did for me. John Sugata is the installer, he is one of the nicest, most professional, and most skilled guy I've dealt with in cars ( even offered to lend me his truck so I didn't have to sit around and wait!). PM me for his info. I believe the install was 100 total, including labor. He does it with 1 piece, no seam, and I requested him to tuck in into the plastic side guards so it looks absolutely perfect.

Anyway, awesome pictures, hopefully you can make it to Costa Mesa tomorrow so we can get a closer look. Bring the black fin too!
Old 04-24-2008, 12:37 AM
MaDd

Originally Posted by ucla bruin
MadFlasher, np at all. Glad to be of help to you. It's nice to see how great it turned out for you, as it did for me. John Sugata is the installer, he is one of the nicest, most professional, and most skilled guy I've dealt with in cars ( even offered to lend me his truck so I didn't have to sit around and wait!). PM me for his info. I believe the install was 100 total, including labor. He does it with 1 piece, no seam, and I requested him to tuck in into the plastic side guards so it looks absolutely perfect.

Anyway, awesome pictures, hopefully you can make it to Costa Mesa tomorrow so we can get a closer look. Bring the black fin too!
okay