Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Just got these in

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 04:56 PM
dzine07

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
i had not been following this thread but it was entertaining to say the least.

The JDM scene in huge in florida and i could understand going that route. considering there will be a ton of G37's there shortly, i personally would take every step to personalize my ride -if i still lived there. however where i live now theres no scene, nor a support or appreciation for such a culture. so i dont see any purpose in going that route.
I had a JDM 2001 IS300 back in the day and i loved that scene. a lot of cool stuff. plus i had friends in Allstar clubs and such and they always did a great job with bringin JDM to the states. it was nicely done.

that said, magnets/suction cups aren't for me but i respect your taste and so long as theres a story behind it -i could appreciate the uniqueness. Also, not too long ago i saw a 350GT grill on ebay for 230 bux. not sure if more will be coming.

nice ride!
Old 02-27-2008, 08:07 PM
momonaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
Its not a matter of if we get the car or not. I just stated my opinion just like you did. we do get the skyline here. just has different badges on the car. other then that they are identical. The only reason we have it here as an infiniti is because americans are willing to pay for for a car just because of the name plate. Japan is smart. they dont allow car brands to make multiple name plates for the same car and charge more for them. hense no infinti, no lexus, no acura.
i love this, this is exactly what i think. We get the skyline no matter what anybody may think, its the same car. I live in hawaii and everybody here is into the japanese seen, i wouldnt go as far as to say i would put only JDM parts on my car but they do have a lot of the best parts. but on the flip side i hate when people put ugly parts on there car and say "JDM all the way" to me its just bad style. On a totally different note alot of people in hawaii have those stickers.