Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Just got these in

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 12:42 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by RBSileighty

That thing is heinously ugly!

The nice thing about doing this stuff to their cars... is it makes those who don't look that much better

Stickers are always bad... unless you have sponsors... who better be giving you a lot of money or really good parts

I am all for modding cars... but after working for a Japanese auto company and traveling there... having JDM parts to be JDM is dumb... I hope you didn't buy your stuff for the S2k from bulletproof (pretty sure that's what your banner is on the WS)... b/c if you did you were bent over for how much you paid over MSRP
I sold leo some of the parts on his s2k. he took my airwalker sides and my J's racing exhaust. it was bent to hell from being rear ended up but he wanted it anyways. I think he took a couple other parts but not sure. Yes i got my parts from bullet proof. but i worked for then when ben was first starting the company. So i didnt pay a dime over true dealer cost. are you saying natalie's teg is gross? I dont know my man i think her car is pretty clean. Althought i must say its better now that she went back to the type R wing and removed that cwest rx7 wing.... she was at my meet i just put together...
Attached Thumbnails Just got these in-cimg1651.jpg   Just got these in-cimg1652.jpg  
Old 02-13-2008, 12:46 PM
UNV-IT46

and as far as decals go i only have two on my car. Tein because i sell them and paid next to nothing to my springs and my jdm blend decal which is my chat forum. Other then that there is no stickers on my car and i dont plan on putting any other's on sans shows when more parts are avail....
Old 02-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Rambo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by infidsg35
What the hell is that a picture of? It looks like *****....
That was funny.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:57 PM
TunedG37

Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
I sold leo some of the parts on his s2k.
So yeah, Leo is my cousin. You're still with JDM Styles?
Old 02-13-2008, 02:01 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by TunedG37
Nope. last thing i did with stylez was when they put on the show at pacific which was forever and a day ago. after that my buddies and i started aother group. Didnt you come with leo to my house to pick up the parts for his s2k? He brought someone and i could have sworn it was his cousin. Granted it was a long *** time ago...
Old 02-13-2008, 02:45 PM
TunedG37

Nope. last thing i did with stylez was when they put on the show at pacific which was forever and a day ago. after that my buddies and i started aother group. Didnt you come with leo to my house to pick up the parts for his s2k? He brought someone and i could have sworn it was his cousin. Granted it was a long *** time ago...
LOL!!! Yeah that was a long *** time ago. I don't remember. But I can atleast remember the show that was thrown at Pacific Performance ages ago, hehe...That was like 6-7 yrs ago. And I do remember your blue S2k being there..Didn't you have color matching HRE wheels on them before? I don't remember.

Last edited by TunedG37; 02-13-2008 at 02:48 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:08 PM
CrazyRuskie
Crazy Russian Super Mod

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
To me, thats ricey. But, whatever floats your boat! I would never put any decals/stickers or anything of the type on my car. But thats just me. You can do whatever you want, it IS your car, afterall!
Old 02-13-2008, 03:44 PM
CrazyRuskie
Crazy Russian Super Mod

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Its all a matter of opinion my friend. Personally i think the SI is a joke and a poser car as you say. Its nothing but a weak bad copy of the type R. I'm into the JDM lifestyle. I sell jdm parts and run a jdm chat forum.

Exactly how can one be into the "Japanese Domestic Market" lifestyle? What does that even mean? Just because someone sticks something on their car in Japan, you need to stick it on yours in the USA? I just find that strange, thats all.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:27 PM
UNV-IT46

LOL!!! Yeah that was a long *** time ago. I don't remember. But I can atleast remember the show that was thrown at Pacific Performance ages ago, hehe...That was like 6-7 yrs ago. And I do remember your blue S2k being there..Didn't you have color matching HRE wheels on them before? I don't remember.
no that was chris with the matching hre's. he had nothing but those. and a large amount of spray. at that point i think i had the spoon 16"s or TE 37's in gold. Cant remember which ones at that time. It was like 6-7 years ago just about....
Old 02-13-2008, 04:28 PM
Dominican_Capt
Registered Member

I sold leo some of the parts on his s2k. he took my airwalker sides and my J's racing exhaust. it was bent to hell from being rear ended up but he wanted it anyways. I think he took a couple other parts but not sure. Yes i got my parts from bullet proof. but i worked for then when ben was first starting the company. So i didnt pay a dime over true dealer cost. are you saying natalie's teg is gross? I dont know my man i think her car is pretty clean. Althought i must say its better now that she went back to the type R wing and removed that cwest rx7 wing.... she was at my meet i just put together...
hold up what!?!?

U worked for Bulletproof!!

Dat is wassup!!
Old 02-13-2008, 04:29 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Exactly how can one be into the "Japanese Domestic Market" lifestyle? What does that even mean? Just because someone sticks something on their car in Japan, you need to stick it on yours in the USA? I just find that strange, thats all.
Its just that. a life style. its no different then the guys who want their subi's to look just like the wrc team rally cars, or people who drive cars that look like their favorite nascar drivers. or people who raise their trucks and go mudding. We may not all understand it but its their thing that they are into. Personally I dont get how people can get a car and keep it completely stock and be happy driving a car that is just like everyone elses. But i am not going to knock them for driving a stock car. thats their thing.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:30 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by Dominican_Capt
hold up what!?!?

U worked for Bulletproof!!

Dat is wassup!!
ya when ben first started I was doing the S2000 things for them and ran a some gb's on s2ki.....
Old 02-13-2008, 04:37 PM
art in motion

saw your car around too... i remember seeing it at my job in miami childrens...
Old 02-13-2008, 05:19 PM
TunedG37

no that was chris with the matching hre's. he had nothing but those. and a large amount of spray. at that point i think i had the spoon 16"s or TE 37's in gold. Cant remember which ones at that time. It was like 6-7 years ago just about....
Ok well whenever I get my wheels and you get yours, we should get together and do somekind of photoshoot with our cars and post them up.

I'll PM you my cell#

Originally Posted by art in motion
saw your car around too... i remember seeing it at my job in miami childrens...
Yeah I would always be at Miami Childrens because my ex's kids would always be there when sick, etc...
Old 02-13-2008, 05:20 PM
UNV-IT46

Ok well whenever I get my wheels and you get yours, we should get together and do somekind of photoshoot with our cars and post them up.

I'll PM you my cell#

Yeah I would always be at Miami Childrens because my ex's kids would always be there when sick, etc...
Sounds good. what wheels are you getting?