Picture Share G Coupe Th ultimate forum to view and post high definition pictures of your G Coupe.

Just got these in

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 02:41 PM
RedlineSi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
Its not a matter of if we get the car or not. I just stated my opinion just like you did. we do get the skyline here. just has different badges on the car. other then that they are identical. The only reason we have it here as an infiniti is because americans are willing to pay for for a car just because of the name plate. Japan is smart. they dont allow car brands to make multiple name plates for the same car and charge more for them. hense no infinti, no lexus, no acura. second as far as JDM being played out. I find that kind of funny considering in 2007 more JDM parts were imported then any other year, more JDM tuned cars had import mag covers then ever before. also Hot import nights, sema, and the tokyo auto salon had record numbers of vistors. The two major drift series D1 and Formula D had record numbers in spectators and major television coverage, In case you didnt know thats also from japan and JDM. Its easy to put down the style when you dont really follow it or know about it.
You just made my case for it being played out. LMAO!!

You don't know who you are talking too. I've been around the import scene for 10 years. I know a thing or two about it.

I sold my Si because it has become an old and tired scene. I grew out of it.

I bought the G because it's an excellent car. I didn't buy it to mod out, or put stupid stickers on.

Also, you are wrong about the Skyline and G only having badges as the only difference.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:17 PM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by RedlineSi

You don't know who you are talking too. I've been around the import scene for 10 years. I know a thing or two about it.

I bought the G because it's an excellent car. I didn't buy it to mod out, or put stupid stickers on.

Also, you are wrong about the Skyline and G only having badges as the only difference.
"If someone smudges your Puma, let it sliiiiiiiide"
Old 02-12-2008, 03:46 PM
go4gr8

Consider this like a lifestyle - kind of like how some people go Goth, or go Environ-mental..you know?

Some people live different lifestyles and it looks like JDMing is one of them.

I'd like to have anime hair, but it grows weird on me when it's too long.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:52 PM
twenzel

Japan is smart. they dont allow car brands to make multiple name plates for the same car and charge more for them. hense no infinti, no lexus, no acura.
Your right. Japan is smart. They now offer Lexus in Japan, but I am sure you already knew that.

For the record, you are a JDM fanboi and you will get made fun of on this forum.

I can't really talk cause I have a Fairlady Z badge on my Z but I definately wouldn't go to the extent of side-mounting a front plate or putting "old driver" windows stickers. That crap is for the riced out honda scene.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:52 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No my friend i am correct. the chassis is identical.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:55 PM
twenzel

Care to elaborate? Im not defending the guy changing the badges out to skyline and nissan badges but honestly what are the differences? The clock logo, the streering wheel airbag cover and the front and rear badges are about the only difference? I think the nav boot screen shows the infiniti logo too.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:56 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by tonywenzel
Your right. Japan is smart. They now offer Lexus in Japan, but I am sure you already knew that.

For the record, you are a JDM fanboi and you will get made fun of on this forum.

I can't really talk cause I have a Fairlady Z badge on my Z but I definately wouldn't go to the extent of side-mounting a front plate or putting "old driver" windows stickers. That crap is for the riced out honda scene.
a fanboi is someone who just puts a badge on their car and thinks they are jdm. Sorry that is not me. I complete the package. Look no further then My S2000 to see my style. No fanboi here.
Attached Thumbnails Just got these in-p1010003.jpg   Just got these in-p1010007.jpg   Just got these in-p1010009.jpg   Just got these in-p1010021.jpg   Just got these in-p1010024.jpg  

Old 02-12-2008, 03:57 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by tonywenzel
Care to elaborate? Im not defending the guy changing the badges out to skyline and nissan badges but honestly what are the differences? The clock logo, the streering wheel airbag cover and the front and rear badges are about the only difference? I think the nav boot screen shows the infiniti logo too.
you forgot rhd.... but as i stated the chassis is identical. they are the same car.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:12 PM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

you forgot rhd.... but as i stated the chassis is identical. they are the same car.
I concur Dr.

Where are the pics with the driver sticker ON your G. I want to see what this thing looks like.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:13 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
I concur Dr.

Where are the pics with the driver sticker ON your G. I want to see what this thing looks like.
its pouring right now.... not trying to get wet... you will get them dont worry
Old 02-12-2008, 04:15 PM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

its pouring right now.... not trying to get wet... you will get them dont worry
Oh yeah LOL.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:16 PM
UNV-IT46

Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
Oh yeah LOL.
its been pouring the whole damn day....
Old 02-12-2008, 04:23 PM
gmlee86
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a fanboi is someone who just puts a badge on their car and thinks they are jdm. Sorry that is not me. I complete the package. Look no further then My S2000 to see my style. No fanboi here.
lol nice plate on the S2k
Old 02-12-2008, 05:42 PM
J.Oh

i wanna see the stickers on your car too CMON UNVI
Old 02-12-2008, 06:57 PM
RedlineSi

I never said the chassis was different, I said that there was more then just the badges as you stated. You are missing another part, besides RHD and the badges still....come on JDMie.

That s2k =