Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

FREE Nor Cal Custom Car Show - All Makes

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 04:51 PM
g37mobbin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not that i know of...it will only be my car ATM because we are waiting till next year to show off laly's car...registration is over...i dont know if Danny is coming since he has his kid on the weekends now....Kris..never said he was gonna go....but i just want to come out and support since our audio installer will be with his booth.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:19 PM
TOYBIZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Many thanks to everyone who came out for our first Custom Car Show

Greetings everyone,

I want to first give a BIG thank you to everyone and their friends or family that was a part of our Automall history. In the over 20 years of being in business we have never hosted a custom car show at the dealership.

But due to people like you, I think we have opened some eyes to the possiblities and everyone who attended has made this happen. From your generous donations we were able to raise over $1400.00 for the Taylor Foundation and Coins for Campers!

I do hoped everyone enjoyed their BBQ lunch and the chance to win some of the great vendor donated raffles!

There were plenty of professional photographers on hand to document the event and for those who want to relive the moments here are the first ones to hit the internet.

From PhotoShootMyCar.com, Jeff Cabacungan has put up some photos capturing many great moments of the show.
Photoshootmycar Blog or Pleasanton Auto Mall 2009 pictures by photoshootmycar - Photobucket

Also John @ JSJBrothers.com posted his great as always photos up on his web site, .:JSJ BROTHERS:. for any Honda guys, you can follow this on Honda-Tech here http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2665954

I look forward to receiving comments or feedback regarding the show and if we can make something happen again, maybe real soon!

If any Infiniti or Nissan clubs or groups like to host their own car meets at the Automall, let me know so I can make the arrangements.

Much thanks again,

Adam Toy
Lexus of Pleasanton
4345 Rosewood Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-224-7634 direct
Adam.Toy@HendrickAuto.com