Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

go to Beshoff Infiniti...

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 08:36 AM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
go to Beshoff Infiniti...

... for all your warranty and service needs. I went in for exhaust rattle problem yesterday morning and they replaced it new, no questions asked, extremely fast and painless experience. Took only about an hour to get out, including a free complimentary car wash. Didn't cost me a cent either. It is very fortunate to have a high quality dealership in my vicinity. And the best part is they are mod-friendly.. can't touch that!
Old 04-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Team STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
the guys at Beshoff are awesome..
Old 04-11-2009, 08:58 PM
alexh512

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Planning on going there next week for an oil change just to check the place out...
Old 04-13-2009, 12:50 PM
Arrowhead

I was there at 10-12ish Sat. morning, xlack!! Were u that none sport IP?

They also carry stillen exhasut/eibach spring/sway bar/tein coilover..etc. and the install price is pretty fair and reasonable.

oops my bad....u were there Fri not Sat.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:10 PM
vibrant_red_G37

I live in Dublin, but have read so many great things about Beshoff Infiniti on here and elsewhere, that instead of going to Pleasanton, I going to take my baby for an oil change and see how things are. If I like it I might be taking the trip more often. Oh well just have to drive my G! Appointment is set this Saturday and will update my experience here on the board.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:26 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Arrowhead
I was there at 10-12ish Sat. morning, xlack!! Were u that none sport IP?

They also carry stillen exhasut/eibach spring/sway bar/tein coilover..etc. and the install price is pretty fair and reasonable.

oops my bad....u were there Fri not Sat.
yeah i was there on Friday morning pretty nice arsenal of aftermarket stuffs there.. and pretty reasonable install prices for aftermarket exhaust and the likes.

Originally Posted by vibrant_red_G37
I live in Dublin, but have read so many great things about Beshoff Infiniti on here and elsewhere, that instead of going to Pleasanton, I going to take my baby for an oil change and see how things are. If I like it I might be taking the trip more often. Oh well just have to drive my G! Appointment is set this Saturday and will update my experience here on the board.
definitely take your car there. I went to Peninsula Infinti for my first oil change and paid MORE for conventional oil than I paid for Full Synthetic oil at Beshoff Infiniti. Ask for a tour when you get there. I don't know of any dealerships that actually allow this. You'll be impressed with the service bay and everything else..
Old 04-16-2009, 08:36 PM
alexh512

Went to Beshoff this tuesday for an oil change, though I drove from SSF to SJ, [I] just wanted to check this place out because of all the good reviews. This place is nice and Joey gave me a tour; he answered all my questions, I'll definitely be back. after my car was done, I just hit the mall next door
Old 04-18-2009, 05:24 PM
vibrant_red_G37

Great experience at Beshoff! Went in for an oil and lube, nothing ground shaking but was treated so well you would have thought I was doing a major overall on the vehicle. Have a small rattle that comes and goes from the moon roof area of the vehicle and the technician could not locate it. They had me go out with the technician to see if I could get it to rattle but of course it didn't. But I appreciated them going the extra distance to try and satisfy me. Joey Tipton (service adviser) is extremely professional and also a very nice person; I hope he stays with Beshoff for a long time. Needless to say I will be going back for further service needs!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:40 AM
G37_6MT

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just recently got my iForged rims installed at Beshoff Infiniti. My service advisor was Joey Tipton. Like vibrant_red_G37 said, Joey is very professional and is also a very nice person. I got the following services done:
- Transfer TPMS sensors from OEM wheels to new wheels
- Reinitialize TPMS sensors
- Mount & Balance (roadforce) tires and wheels
- Alignment
- Oil change
- Free custom handwash!

I provided all the parts and they basically provided only the labor portion. I didn't except dealers would accept this kind of business! Props to Beshoff Infiniti and Joey.

They also took extra caution on mounting the tires onto the rims. Although it took a bit longer but I really liked the fact that they mentioned it's because of all the extra attention required and Joey called to provide updates in a timely manner.

Did I mention they even quoted me lower than half of the shops that I called for pricing?

I will definitely go back for further service needs as well =)
Highly recommended!