NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 09:37 AM
slowmkv

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by terrellshedrick
hey i sent your company a email over ther weekend.... i was wondering how would i be down to join the company. i live in rahway. my security company i work for does security at kean college but the other campus not the main where the fresh meet will be at. i'd like to do my best to be apart of the movement in your company. im also a graphic designer freelancer on the side. pm me your number so we can talk more.... thanks bro nice car getting ready i see for the fresh meet. talk to you soon...

thanks again.
Terrell I never recieved an email from you, can you please try sending it to sales@sogoodco.com.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:18 PM
terrellshedrick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by slowmkv
Terrell I never recieved an email from you, can you please try sending it to sales@sogoodco.com.
just sent you a PM check it out when you get a chance.. thanks
Old 05-28-2013, 12:59 PM
P.W.M.B

is there a set date for this cruise? im in. just got my G a few days ago and i want to break it in
Old 05-28-2013, 01:02 PM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by P.W.M.B
is there a set date for this cruise? im in. just got my G a few days ago and i want to break it in
no set date for this event yet still in the works for people to get their cats ready... you have time still...
Old 05-28-2013, 01:08 PM
P.W.M.B

sounds good im gonna try to stay on top of this thread but its pretty long and crazy, im deff in though lets make it happen!
Old 05-28-2013, 01:13 PM
terrellshedrick

sounds good im gonna try to stay on top of this thread but its pretty long and crazy, im deff in though lets make it happen!
I know there's a lot of people wanting a date and there's a lot of people who want to get their cars ready plus there's a secret project I'm trying to find a reliable company in california to help me out with that will turn a lot of heads... some people might like it some people might not, but it's all about what you want to make our of your car...
Old 05-28-2013, 01:27 PM
P.W.M.B

I know there's a lot of people wanting a date and there's a lot of people who want to get their cars ready plus there's a secret project I'm trying to find a reliable company in california to help me out with that will turn a lot of heads... some people might like it some people might not, but it's all about what you want to make our of your car...
nice. looking forward to it! btw should deff do like a afternoon run this way we hit night also. hopefully no traffic. im down for more then one 1. 1 in june 1 in july.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:31 PM
terrellshedrick

nice. looking forward to it! btw should deff do like a afternoon run this way we hit night also. hopefully no traffic. im down for more then one 1. 1 in june 1 in july.
it's gonna be a 6am run when nobody is on the road on a sunday, so itll be completely empty a sunrise cruise for us.....
Old 05-28-2013, 01:31 PM
slowmkv

In my opinion I think it would be better for yourself to choose and date and stick with it so it gives people a deadline and allows people to make plans for that date. There are alot of events going on this summer you dont want something that you are working so hard on to be a failure.
Old 05-28-2013, 01:33 PM
terrellshedrick

In my opinion I think it would be better for yourself to choose and date and stick with it so it gives people a deadline and allows people to make plans for that date. There are alot of events going on this summer you dont want something that you are working so hard on to be a failure.
that was my other dilemma.. lol
Old 05-28-2013, 01:37 PM
slowmkv

that was my other dilemma.. lol
Yes well I would advice you to pick a date and stick with it. What is your plan for police presence? From the runs done in the past I can tell you they dont take it lightly.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:41 PM
P.W.M.B

pick a date! june 9th! bamm! lol lets do this
Old 05-28-2013, 03:56 PM
slowmkv

pick a date! june 9th! bamm! lol lets do this
I would be on board!
Old 05-28-2013, 11:56 PM
BKG37X

I would be on board!
what he said
Old 05-29-2013, 12:27 AM
raywu729

I'm down with June 9th. We should really set a date b/c car modding is never ending. Really shouldn't be this complicated.
The following users liked this post:
slowmkv (05-29-2013)

Quick Reply: NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??