NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 11:37 PM
slowmkv

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice that sounds cool, I know the guys over at AMS pretty well.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:10 AM
terrellshedrick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by slowmkv
Nice that sounds cool, I know the guys over at AMS pretty well.
Ilive 15 mins away iI live in rahway next to the train station..
Old 05-14-2013, 11:24 AM
slowmkv

Yeah I live very close to that area also. Who did you speak with over at AMS?
Old 05-15-2013, 10:53 AM
terrellshedrick

Yeah I live very close to that area also. Who did you speak with over at AMS?
I believe it was Diago the owner.. I want then to powder coat my stock wheels.. they tkld me a price a few months back but forgot...
Old 05-15-2013, 04:22 PM
slowmkv

Originally Posted by terrellshedrick
I believe it was Diago the owner.. I want then to powder coat my stock wheels.. they tkld me a price a few months back but forgot...
Yeah Diogo he owns AMS. Well keep us posted on the event.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:40 PM
terrellshedrick

Yeah Diogo he owns AMS. Well keep us posted on the event.
sure will..
Old 05-17-2013, 12:38 AM
slowmkv

Suspension's here, new fender lining and axle back on the way! Definitely want to go for a nice cruise once I install everything!
Old 05-17-2013, 10:09 AM
terrellshedrick

Suspension's here, new fender lining and axle back on the way! Definitely want to go for a nice cruise once I install everything!
that will be next after my test pipes get put on.. to get me situated with the bear mountain curves there's a nice curvy mountain rods on my way to work up in branchburg looking over farm lands and nice rich houses.. I love to drive out home everyday to get me ready for the cruise.. there is a car meet in linden,nj tonight on route 1 north next to linen airport in a closed down kmart parking lot over 500 cars show up. I'm not going but just giving you an idea top do if you have nothing planned tonight and they are having a all day drifting event at English town saturday by club loose. Chris Forsberg and Missouri will be there. they are some cool people. and he has a M45 4 race seat/ caged/twin turbo Hankook tire drift car that's insane plus his 370 drift car and nos energy big rig... me and my girl's 3 Year anniversary is this weekend so I'll be tied up with that and in the city on Monday.. tall to you guys soon.

everybody let me know what you are doing to get your car ready for this epic day...
Old 05-17-2013, 11:28 AM
Scoobykim

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
a LOT planned. Going to make a progress thread. And my buddy who owns a e92 m3 is planning on tagging along, hope none of y'all mind.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:32 AM
terrellshedrick

im trying to make this event as big as all the panda meets but make it a big cruise up the mountain. for people who wanted to drift stay in the back of the pack so you have enough room.. all car makes are welcome. and want everybody to bring as many people as possible...
Old 05-24-2013, 01:16 PM
slowmkv

Originally Posted by terrellshedrick
im trying to make this event as big as all the panda meets but make it a big cruise up the mountain. for people who wanted to drift stay in the back of the pack so you have enough room.. all car makes are welcome. and want everybody to bring as many people as possible...

I am very confused by this event. It went from a cruise through bear mountain to now drifting?
Old 05-24-2013, 03:05 PM
terrellshedrick

I am very confused by this event. It went from a cruise through bear mountain to now drifting?
it's a cruise but for the people who want to drift stay inn the back of the cruise.. the main group of its, everybody else will be just cruising we will be on route 287 from woodbridge all the way up there doing about 60-70mph nice cruise speed cuz it's gonna be alot of us. Reyna get a few hundred... trust me it will be worked out.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:06 PM
slowmkv

This is how I'm sitting as of yesterday. Still need to make some adjustments and get a camber kit. New wheels should be here in about two weeks [IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-28-2013, 07:38 AM
terrellshedrick

This is how I'm sitting as of yesterday. Still need to make some adjustments and get a camber kit. New wheels should be here in about two weeks [IMG][/IMG]
very sharp. ordering my m2 ypipe this weekend. to go with my m2 exhaust and turbo xs test pipes non resonated! cant wait..
Old 05-28-2013, 08:09 AM
terrellshedrick

hey i sent your company a email over ther weekend.... i was wondering how would i be down to join the company. i live in rahway. my security company i work for does security at kean college but the other campus not the main where the fresh meet will be at. i'd like to do my best to be apart of the movement in your company. im also a graphic designer freelancer on the side. pm me your number so we can talk more.... thanks bro nice car getting ready i see for the fresh meet. talk to you soon...

thanks again.

Quick Reply: NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??