NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 11:23 AM
terrellshedrick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by supadice
how many G's are coming from NY and when you say NY do you mean NYC. I suggested either the lookouts on the palisades between exit 1 and 2 or the gas station after exit three.
when say ny I mean ny state and new york city.. sorry if u misunderstood. but I need a address if there is one to put ob the flyer and still trying to see what would be a good date to make this happen cuz of my mothers health..
Old 04-25-2013, 01:05 AM
drjackson

Bear Mountain Meet.......

Greetings-

I've just: A- Repatriated to the USA (Lower Westchester area) after *many* years in Central America, and B- Bought me a very clean '11 G37xS. I would be down for a cruise with some like minded/like mounted folks to reacquaint myself with my some of the fine Hudson Zone scenery and roads. If some of you all could hit me with the info, I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance.

drjackson
Old 04-25-2013, 09:54 AM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by drjackson
Greetings-

I've just: A- Repatriated to the USA (Lower Westchester area) after *many* years in Central America, and B- Bought me a very clean '11 G37xS. I would be down for a cruise with some like minded/like mounted folks to reacquaint myself with my some of the fine Hudson Zone scenery and roads. If some of you all could hit me with the info, I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance.

drjackson
no priblen just check back a few days every. once in a while for further details.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:47 AM
Bo0m

Count me in! Coming from Nassau~
Old 04-28-2013, 12:00 PM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by Bo0m
Count me in! Coming from Nassau~
we welcome you to join a epic car cruise in the making...
Old 05-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Scoobykim

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Any update?
Old 05-04-2013, 08:29 AM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by Scoobykim
Any update?
im giving everybody about another month and as half to get what they need done to their cars in the sake of my mother and things I gotta get done to my car as well.. The meet will start at 6am so I hope everybody will get enough sleep for this amazing event. we gonna ridewhilethe susun is rising.. nobody will be up but maybe a few truckers driving along the way.. so we can have most of the road to ourselves.. that's the only update I have as of right now.. on my way to order my turbo xs testpipes ... till next time..
Old 05-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Scoobykim

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Awesome, works with me. Get your modding done guys aha
Old 05-06-2013, 09:20 PM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by Scoobykim
Awesome, works with me. Get your modding done guys aha
test pipes will be in my hands wednesday. cant wait!
Old 05-09-2013, 05:15 PM
slowmkv

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just curious as to whats going on with this event, I breifly skimmed through the thread. I would definitely be on board with taking a cruise up there as long as its organized and not complete chaos. That area up there is no joke I have a bunch of friends who went on the cliffs of insanity runs in that area with the audi guys and its definitely not for the beginner if you are looking to push your limits. I have also heard of many accidents in that area so drive at your own risk. If its a day time run I would be on board, keep me posted on details. Im in the union county area so im not too far from most of you.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:24 AM
da mayor

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
yes i know a few friends who had to get their cars fixed from other people's amateur driving. I'd create small groups so it's not mayhem driving.

anyone set a date yet?
Old 05-13-2013, 01:34 PM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by slowmkv
Just curious as to whats going on with this event, I breifly skimmed through the thread. I would definitely be on board with taking a cruise up there as long as its organized and not complete chaos. That area up there is no joke I have a bunch of friends who went on the cliffs of insanity runs in that area with the audi guys and its definitely not for my mother from allthe beginner if you are looking to push your limits. I have also heard of many accidents in that area so drive at your own risk. If its a day time run I would be on board, keep me posted on details. Im in the union county area so im not too far from most of you.
this is being well organized... I been having family obstacles with my mother dealing with her cancer in the mean time I'm giving everybody time to get their cats ready for this adventure of a ride we all dream to push or cars to or best limits... getting involved with a few local shops in central jersey to be apart of this epic massive cruise takes time and organizing.. mymother is starting to get up on her feet and moving around... so I thank you for all the prayers... seriously... but the time has come to start getting this meet/ cruise in order more cuz it's car season..I myself have a few things ineed to get installed as well as others... so please be patient with me and keep staying in tuned... this meet will start at 7am so we can have good empty roads and beautiful sunrise on our journey...to be continued...!
Old 05-13-2013, 03:50 PM
slowmkv

Originally Posted by terrellshedrick
this is being well organized... I been having family obstacles with my mother dealing with her cancer in the mean time I'm giving everybody time to get their cats ready for this adventure of a ride we all dream to push or cars to or best limits... getting involved with a few local shops in central jersey to be apart of this epic massive cruise takes time and organizing.. mymother is starting to get up on her feet and moving around... so I thank you for all the prayers... seriously... but the time has come to start getting this meet/ cruise in order more cuz it's car season..I myself have a few things ineed to get installed as well as others... so please be patient with me and keep staying in tuned... this meet will start at 7am so we can have good empty roads and beautiful sunrise on our journey...to be continued...!
I am sorry to hear about your mother and hope everything works out for the best. What local shops are you getting involved?
Old 05-13-2013, 03:52 PM
slowmkv

My coilovers got here this morning so I will probally throw them on this weekend.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:08 PM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by slowmkv
I am sorry to hear about your mother and hope everything works out for the best. What local shops are you getting involved?
JDS MOTORING, AMS AUTOWERKS, AKUMA MOTORSPORTS RISKY PROJECTZ just to name a few. still asking more shops... flipzco will be there and a few other videographers

Quick Reply: NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??