NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 12:19 PM
terrellshedrick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need a meet spot for the NY guys to meet up at please let me know any good open places you can meet us jersey guys once we hit NY. Sumwhere close to I287.. C'mon people flyer is almost done. I found a nice dinner we can grab lunch at it's posted on the flyer as we speak.. I did all the designing of it myself using Photoshop.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:46 PM
Scoobykim

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by terrellshedrick
I need a meet spot for the NY guys to meet up at please let me know any good open places you can meet us jersey guys once we hit NY. Sumwhere close to I287.. C'mon people flyer is almost done. I found a nice dinner we can grab lunch at it's posted on the flyer as we speak.. I did all the designing of it myself using Photoshop.
Where is the diner ? If it's someplace nice and a large parking lot, then i don't mind meeting there. Also, did we finalize when this event would be taking place? I am back from school at the end of April
Old 03-27-2013, 01:52 PM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by Scoobykim
Where is the diner ? If it's someplace nice and a large parking lot, then i don't mind meeting there. Also, did we finalize when this event would be taking place? I am back from school at the end of April
Not yet finalize the date reason being im dealing with my mother and her cancer i have to see how she handles everything around mid april early may. i will let everybody know the name of the diner. they have a nice website to check out their food as well... i want to make this event well put together. also if anybody knows the company flipzco they will be apart of the cruise filming us as they do awsome work. so make sure your cars are clean if you wanna look nice in the video. lol!!!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:56 PM
terrellshedrick

im trying to get everything situated with a meet spot for the people in new york so you guys can all roll together. if you need multiple spots let me know where you want to meet so i can post it up on the flyer. im trying to work with you so please work with me...
Old 03-31-2013, 10:38 PM
supadice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Since Bear Mnt is off the Palisades...maybe one of the scenic views off there before exit 2
Old 03-31-2013, 10:39 PM
supadice

If you know a good meet spot for NYC guys let me know I will post it on flyer that I'm in the middle of making. It's almost done..
maybe one of the scenic view off the palisades before exit 2, also there is a gas station after exit three that might work as well
Old 04-02-2013, 09:49 AM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by supadice
maybe one of the scenic view off the palisades before exit 2, also there is a gas station after exit three that might work as well
if that will work for you guys please let me know the address si I can post it up on the flyer that im making.. just to let everybody know my mom just went back into Hackensack medical center for her last trimester. she will be in for two weeks straight. I will do my best to get this rolling. I know everybody want a date for this so you don't make plans. you have to work with me.. thanks!!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:27 PM
supadice

if that will work for you guys please let me know the address si I can post it up on the flyer that im making.. just to let everybody know my mom just went back into Hackensack medical center for her last trimester. she will be in for two weeks straight. I will do my best to get this rolling. I know everybody want a date for this so you don't make plans. you have to work with me.. thanks!!
Ill drive to the gas station this week to scope it out to see if its a good spot size wise, and ill get you the address. I'm not sure how many people are gonna show but the scenic views are small. Hope all goes well with your mom.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:54 PM
terrellshedrick

ok no problem don't have to rush. I'm still giving people time and plus I need time to get my new parts for my birthday on the 21st. lol!!! so if I order stuff I gotta wait for it to come and find time to get it installed. eventhough i still have a yellow dent in my driver side quarter panel im still gonna continue to get the rest of my parts I wanna get to buy something good for myself. and yes my mom is doing good she has her stem cells put back in so now she might have a few more test to do but for the most parts she will be recovering. and they have to watch over her. thanks for asking bout her...

Originally Posted by supadice
Ill drive to the gas station this week to scope it out to see if its a good spot size wise, and ill get you the address. I'm not sure how many people are gonna show but the scenic views are small. Hope all goes well with your mom.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:29 PM
terrellshedrick

just to let you guys know I took a ride to palisades mall yesturday to dave & busters and we had a lot of fun. I use to go with g35nyc cres back in 07 but in farmingdale. As im driving my girl shouted out "Bear Mountain exit" ohh you know what! as bad as I wanted to take the exit, I went straight to Palisades Mall. I heard yoh guys say its right there but I didnt k.ow it really was right there. I took the parkway from my house in rahway, nj. the onky bad thing is I dont want anybody to have to pay tolls to get to the top. I want this to be a free cruise to have a good time on a nice hot summer day in the mountains meeting each other and talking about our creations we love to drive.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:19 PM
Mr_Cantos_G37S

about time

It's about time I find somewhere around here in NJ/NYC that people meet. Maybe I've been lost to the scene or what...but I used to live in San Diego, and there were meets there every week. of course the weather had much to do with it. Anyways, I'm glad to hear about meets here in this area. I just got me a G37S Coupe. I also own a G35 coupe. Both 6MT. I am eager to hear more about this meet. I am down. I live in the North Bergen/Weehawken/Blvd East area. Hope to hear more about this soon.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:08 AM
terrellshedrick

nice to meet you and to have another h
g added to the event
Old 04-22-2013, 10:23 PM
terrellshedrick

just wanna let the ny guys know you need to let me know where you want your meet spot to be so we will meet up at the mountain... i havent forgot about you guys... flyer is still under construction..
Old 04-23-2013, 10:15 AM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by Deghvon
I am down for Bear Mtn cruising up the Palisades.
its always good to see another g added to the event, nice have you.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:49 AM
supadice

just wanna let the ny guys know you need to let me know where you want your meet spot to be so we will meet up at the mountain... i havent forgot about you guys... flyer is still under construction..
how many G's are coming from NY and when you say NY do you mean NYC. I suggested either the lookouts on the palisades between exit 1 and 2 or the gas station after exit three.

Quick Reply: NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??