NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 09:39 PM
BKG37X

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Both Perkins Memorial and 7 Lakes drive are fun roads, just need to make sure you have a good scout/lead car calling out any hikers and other road hazards.

Will definitely try to make this.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:18 PM
terrellshedrick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Steveoh187
so is there a set date and time for this yet or is it still in the preliminary stages? I'm pretty sure I will down for this, car should be right around where it should be by beginning of May.
Hey bro, no there is no set date or time for everybody to meet up. Reason being is I have my mother who is dealing with cancer and having to make sure what I can do as far as sumbody to watch over her while this event takes place. She's on a very serious medicine and has to be watched by the hour. So I have to make sure somebody is available to do so... Plus going in and out the hospital at random times. I never know what may happen even on the set date I make for the event. I don't wanna get everybody a date then change it due to her or weather being... It's just hard for me and I'm giving people time to get their cars in shape for this fun day we will all have... It's just alot. If anybody wants to come up with ny meet spots send me addresses and actual places so I can put the caravans on the flyer that's halfway done ESP let me kno what new York performance shops want their logo on the flyer to represent with my jersey shops that are all coming... If you need to email me personally it's terrellshedrick@gmail.com

Thanks again!!!
Old 03-14-2013, 12:17 AM
Steveoh187
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by terrellshedrick
Hey bro, no there is no set date or time for everybody to meet up. Reason being is I have my mother who is dealing with cancer and having to make sure what I can do as far as sumbody to watch over her while this event takes place. She's on a very serious medicine and has to be watched by the hour. So I have to make sure somebody is available to do so... Plus going in and out the hospital at random times. I never know what may happen even on the set date I make for the event. I don't wanna get everybody a date then change it due to her or weather being... It's just hard for me and I'm giving people time to get their cars in shape for this fun day we will all have... It's just alot. If anybody wants to come up with ny meet spots send me addresses and actual places so I can put the caravans on the flyer that's halfway done ESP let me kno what new York performance shops want their logo on the flyer to represent with my jersey shops that are all coming... If you need to email me personally it's terrellshedrick@gmail.com

Thanks again!!!
Very sorry to hear about your mother, I wish you and your family all the best and will keep her in my prayers. In any case I am definitely in for this event.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:54 AM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by Steveoh187
Very sorry to hear about your mother, I wish you and your family all the best and will keep her in my prayers. In any case I am definitely in for this event.
Thank you very much.. CR will be getting tinted out this Monday can't wait for my grey & black look to be born! Lol next after will be Megan axelback (burnt tips) then turbo xs test pipes.. My two major mods hopefully before this event. Just got my new camera in the mail so that'll be aboard with me on the ride. Fujifilm s4500 24-720mm super zoom $150 off amazing tripod from bestbuy last night. CAN'T WAIT!!!
Old 03-19-2013, 10:27 AM
HD_G37S

im from Roselle nj.. im down for the meet.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:28 AM
HD_G37S

Originally Posted by terrellshedrick
Hey I was just wondering by a show of intrest who would like to go for a nice cruise up bear mountain when it gets a Lil warmer out???
I did it a few years back when I had my Altima coupe and ever since I went I had the best driving experience ever. It was about 30 cars altogether lined up from edgewater, nj in the famous car meet parking lot and a nice smooth ride up the mountain to where you can look out at the scenery. The only thing was it was pitch black. It felt like a scene in Tokyo drift when they went drifting on the mountain. Nice and relaxed. Some people even practice drifting along the cruise at their own risk. We did this at like 12:00 midnight. I wanted to give you guys a heads up for the NJ/NY guys and whoever is welcomed. At the end of the cruise I want to meet up at a cool resturant and have sum grub..

Please let me know who is all down so I can start to make this an official meet. If you have any suggestions on places to stop and have a lunch or dinner on our way back please let me know. I'm not too familiar with the area. If you have a route you want to take up there I'm open for anything.
Thank you!

im from roselle nj... im down to meet
Old 03-19-2013, 10:51 AM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by HD_G37S
im from roselle nj... im down to meet
Hey bro. We def gotta meet up. Inwas just out there yesterday.. I went n got my tints done on my windOws and tail lights 20% all around. If u see a silver coupe with purple head lights around Rahway, linden, Rosella Elizabeth. I went to rt 1 audio by bayway circle and got my car done right before the snow.. Came out very good. Pm me so we can meet up sumtime.. Any mods?
Old 03-21-2013, 12:52 PM
dborakove

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm definitely in (live like 20 mins away from bear mountain)...Hopefully it is when it gets a little warmer so I will have my new summer wheels mounted on instead of my winter set up
Old 03-21-2013, 01:34 PM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by dborakove
i'm definitely in (live like 20 mins away from bear mountain)...hopefully it is when it gets a little warmer so i will have my new summer wheels mounted on instead of my winter set up
sure will
Old 03-21-2013, 05:09 PM
supadice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Im def down! I have been up to bear mt many times. Seven Lakes drive is awesome. Let me know where to meet, I live in NYC and my mom lives off exit 2 on the palisades.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:28 PM
RISKY GUY

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
I'm ready to roll, this is beyond fun.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:35 PM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by supadice
Im def down! I have been up to bear mt many times. Seven Lakes drive is awesome. Let me know where to meet, I live in NYC and my mom lives off exit 2 on the palisades.
If you know a good meet spot for NYC guys let me know I will post it on flyer that I'm in the middle of making. It's almost done..
Old 03-26-2013, 01:44 AM
Himalaya
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
im so down for this!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:44 AM
terrellshedrick

Originally Posted by Himalaya
im so down for this!
Thanks for being down... Bring as many people as you want to make this epic... See you there..
Old 03-26-2013, 09:33 AM
dongagan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by supadice
I live off exit 2 also. Can't wait for this drive.

Quick Reply: NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??