NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 03:10 PM
slowmkv

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
We all should still take a cruise during the summer while the worlds biggest event is being planned.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Scoobykim

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
^ If I have time to do so, I am going to try to organize a small cruise from NY to the Fresh Meet. Just keep an eye out for that in the upcoming week or so
Old 06-12-2013, 03:15 PM
P.W.M.B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im down for a cruise before "the worlds biggest event" and im also down to cruise to the fresh meet. lets do this keep me posted
Old 06-12-2013, 03:16 PM
slowmkv

Originally Posted by Scoobykim
^ If I have time to do so, I am going to try to organize a small cruise from NY to the Fresh Meet. Just keep an eye out for that in the upcoming week or so
Nice I have to be at fresh meet early since I am vending so I wont have time to cruise with anyone execpet the cars we have in our booth.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:41 PM
terrellshedrick

Attentioin!!!! Attention!!!!!

Bear mountain cruise/meet and greet is back on!!!! For sunday september 29, 2o13!!!!!!

Meet spot: Woodbridge wawa next to nj turnpike entrance 11 rt 1 south heading towards 287 sunrise cruise: 6:00am meet there!!!!!!! Or be left!!!!!!! FLYER VERY SOON!!!!

Last edited by terrellshedrick; 07-29-2013 at 10:48 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Quatro

Originally Posted by terrellshedrick

Bear mountain cruise/meet and greet is back on!!!! For sunday september 29, 2o13!!!!!!

Meet spot: Woodbridge wawa next to nj turnpike entrance 11 rt 1 south heading towards 287 sunrise cruise: 6:00am meet there!!!!!!! Or be left!!!!!!! FLYER VERY SOON!!!!
I would love to attend if this is still going on. I'm in Wilmington, DE but have no problem driving there.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:14 PM
terrellshedrick

Thank you soo much... I appreciate the interest. You are welcomed to meet up with us in jersey take exit 11 on the nj turnpike. After you get off take the second right turn around a curve and then when you get to the first light make a left and the wawa will be on your right hand side. Plus a ton of cars parked first thing you will see is a store called aldi and the wawa are in the same parking lot. Bring any1 who is down to roll with you, the more the better.

Originally Posted by quatro
i would love to attend if this is still going on. I'm in wilmington, de but have no problem driving there.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:43 AM
slowmkv

I will be enjoying the sounds of VW's and BMW's at h2o in ocean city that weekend but have fun.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:54 AM
terrellshedrick

No problem... Have fun out there. I will make it there prolly next year and save some money.
Originally Posted by slowmkv
i will be enjoying the sounds of vw's and bmw's at h2o in ocean city that weekend but have fun.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:59 PM
Quatro

Thank you soo much... I appreciate the interest. You are welcomed to meet up with us in jersey take exit 11 on the nj turnpike. After you get off take the second right turn around a curve and then when you get to the first light make a left and the wawa will be on your right hand side. Plus a ton of cars parked first thing you will see is a store called aldi and the wawa are in the same parking lot. Bring any1 who is down to roll with you, the more the better.
Great, thank you! Hopefully I'll get the nice dent out of my passenger side left by an errant parking lot driver before haha
Old 08-01-2013, 07:15 AM
terrellshedrick

I got a small dent on my driver side quarter panel on a dummy move, but thats the least of my worries. trying to find a day to get my testpipes put on with my ypipe. then start thinking bout something else before the cruise.

Originally Posted by Quatro
Great, thank you! Hopefully I'll get the nice dent out of my passenger side left by an errant parking lot driver before haha
Old 08-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Quatro

I got a small dent on my driver side quarter panel on a dummy move, but thats the least of my worries. trying to find a day to get my testpipes put on with my ypipe. then start thinking bout something else before the cruise.
At the end of they day they both still drive so I guess that's all we really need
Old 08-02-2013, 11:12 AM
terrellshedrick

thats true...

Originally Posted by Quatro
At the end of they day they both still drive so I guess that's all we really need
Old 08-02-2013, 11:26 AM
terrellshedrick

If everybody could give me a number of people they are bringing so i can let the mgr at the wawa know so we dont get shut down by the police... Thanks flyer is almost done!!!! Cant wait for you guys to see it!
Old 08-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Tommy Gunz PSIU
Premier Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Is this a Gs and Zs only thing? I've got a buddy in a challenger (not the R/T unfortuantely) that I may ask?

Quick Reply: NJ/ NY Bear Mountain Meet/ Cruise anyone??