NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Worse Infiniti Dealership in Chantilly, NoVA

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 12:50 PM
alexlt730512

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Worse Infiniti Dealership in Chantilly, NoVA

i'd like to share a story that i went to the local dealership where i bought my G37s back in 2008 in Chantilly Infiniti in Northern VA.

I've found some issues on my coupe and would like to get it repaired about three weeks ago. the service adviser Joe, which is not very friendly as usual, but i can handle it as long as they get the work done right.
the date i went in i mentioned to him that my brakes have squeaking noise still and foot step plate on driver side is peeling and rusty.
i told him i'd like to get it repaired and he said he'd need the service director to check out first.

the service director, Kevin, came out and the first question he asked me was "how come you go to Tysons corner for service not here." i told him that it's because it's closed to my work. he kinda gave me a weird look.
i explained to him that i bought the car here and he can check the record that i did oil change and 4 wheels alignment services just recently.

long story short, Joe told me that there is nothing they can do about the brake(he claimed it's normal, not even bother trying to solve the problem at first place), but i told him it's not normal even when i'm driving forward it still makes squeaking noise (come on, this is $45,000 car).
he told me he'd have to order the part, and will give me a call, but it's been at least THREE WEEKS and i still haven't received a phone call at all.

this is for sure WHY Infiniti of Chantilly is losing customers to some of the local infiniti dealerships.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:06 PM
ShyTown91
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dont go to Tyson's either. they are a similar group of a$$holes. I only take my car to Passport in Alexandria now. the trip is worth the customer service trust me
Old 10-22-2011, 02:16 PM
speedracer g37
Registered Member

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts
Back in early 08, Chantilly offered me $25k for my fully loaded 06 coupe w/7k miles, while they had one outside without nav and 29k miles for $32k. They were pressuring me into buying a 37 coupe on their lot and telling me they were not getting any more in for the rest of the year, while I was staring at their dry erase board that listed the color and packages I wanted coming in three weeks later. I told them they gave car dealers a bad name and walked out the door.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Kevalteam

Received 158 Likes on 144 Posts
Originally Posted by ShyTown91
dont go to Tyson's either. they are a similar group of a$$holes. I only take my car to Passport in Alexandria now. the trip is worth the customer service trust me

I always go to the Tyson's corner because I got the car from there.
I get free oil chang and inspection for life... but their service is not that great.... Let me try the Passport dealer and if they can fix my butt bubble...
They told me it's normal wear at Tyson's... I don't trust them. And thanks for the info on the Chantilly dealer, I was going to go in and ask about the butt bubble because it's 3 min from my work. Tyson's 5 min from home.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:48 AM
alexlt730512

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kevalteam
I always go to the Tyson's corner because I got the car from there.
I get free oil chang and inspection for life... but their service is not that great.... Let me try the Passport dealer and if they can fix my butt bubble...
They told me it's normal wear at Tyson's... I don't trust them. And thanks for the info on the Chantilly dealer, I was going to go in and ask about the butt bubble because it's 3 min from my work. Tyson's 5 min from home.
if you go to Chantilly, then you'll waste your time. who is your service adviser at Tysons?