NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Any VA G37's?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 08:43 PM
SpartanG37S

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by RichG
Yea really wish i could have come,didn't see on the threads you guys were meeting up in Richmond until i had already committed to going outta town. Next time i guess, Bryant was talking about all of us getting together for photoshoot soon. Also i know Rafa would be in,but maybe as the weather warms i could talk to a local golf course and we could get a group together to hit the links. Any,if not all, of you guys have clubs? I have a spare set also.
Well I can't take credit for that good sir. Seth is the man behind the camera, and the idea
Old 03-01-2011, 08:49 PM
swordsman54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SpartanG37S
Well I can't take credit for that good sir. Seth is the man behind the camera, and the idea
I really can't wait for this photoshoot. Hopefully I can get the car polished as well as the splitter put on as well beforehand!
Old 03-01-2011, 09:00 PM
RichG

Originally Posted by swordsman54
I really can't wait for this photoshoot. Hopefully I can get the car polished as well as the splitter put on as well beforehand!
Yea, man im looking forward to a photoshoot too. Kinda like what that Team LAGZ does on here,their shoots are sick looking. Yea your right about those cheap clubs, no matter how square you hit the ball i've lauched a head of a 3 wood a time or two(no homo x2). Hey Arjun, if Justin doesn't end up contacting about your old sport wheels let me know. My driver side front wheel is so curbed rashed im thinking about just replacing it instead of getting it refinished. Not sure if you would be interested in selling just one wheel, but wanted to ask now and make sure you knew i was looking(like the splitter douche!)
Old 03-01-2011, 09:05 PM
swordsman54

Originally Posted by RichG
Yea, man im looking forward to a photoshoot too. Kinda like what that Team LAGZ does on here,their shoots are sick looking. Yea your right about those cheap clubs, no matter how square you hit the ball i've lauched a head of a 3 wood a time or two(no homo x2). Hey Arjun, if Justin doesn't end up contacting about your old sport wheels let me know. My driver side front wheel is so curbed rashed im thinking about just replacing it instead of getting it refinished. Not sure if you would be interested in selling just one wheel, but wanted to ask now and make sure you knew i was looking(like the splitter douche!)
So that's where Seth got the idea from...his old buddies!

And you're a funny guy. My wheels aren't in great condition, remember? I don't think the front wheels are bad, but all four are curb rashed to some extent...
Old 03-01-2011, 09:10 PM
RichG

thread stalking! me too bored outta my mind sitting her at the gf's house! So your gonna miss the opportunity to see th 6/10's ones last time if you dont come hang before sunday big boy. Opaque time...btw looked at those Red Robin pics,my headlights look ALMOST as cool as yours haha. So i know you dont wanna be revealing what you would be selling your wheels for,but would you consider selling them individually? And a little bit of curb rash on them is cool.....would match the other 3 quite well haha!
Old 03-01-2011, 09:13 PM
swordsman54

Send me a pic of your wheel in the condition that it is right now yo! And I will be in Richmond on Friday night for a short while, maybe I could see your tails once last time to decide which direction I want to go in. I could stop by on Sunday depending on what time I get back from DC....
Old 03-01-2011, 09:13 PM
SpartanG37S

Originally Posted by swordsman54
So that's where Seth got the idea from...his old buddies!

And you're a funny guy. My wheels aren't in great condition, remember? I don't think the front wheels are bad, but all four are curb rashed to some extent...
Hey Bent, don't you wish you were around back then when he had those RASHED WHEELS on his car? Yah know, so you could point out all the imperfections with his CURB RASH and BAD DRIVING
Old 03-01-2011, 09:17 PM
swordsman54

Originally Posted by SpartanG37S
Hey Bent, don't you wish you were around back then when he had those RASHED WHEELS on his car? Yah know, so you could point out all the imperfections with his CURB RASH and BAD DRIVING
Alright, lets get something straight... I got thrown into a curb by a Dodge Neon who didn't know that left turn only only means that, left turn only. He/she/it ended up going straight and instead of having disgusting Neon paint all over my drivers side of the car, I sacrificed two of my wheels. The other side happened when my buddy told me to make a last second turn, only to find out that my car was a little wide for that "service lane." Uuuuggggghhhhhh
Old 03-01-2011, 09:34 PM
SpartanG37S

Old 03-01-2011, 09:53 PM
RichG

Haha Bryant you have no idea how i wish i was around to give Arjun more crap than i already do! That really sucks to hear how your wheels got smashed up, but def loving the wine and cheese pic too well i'll be hanging out at Tony's at some point on Sunday getting the overlays redone so maybe you could stop by. Don't consider that an invite though dude cuz its not my house and not my place to be extending an invite....but maybe i can bump into you around Richmond sometime Friday. See how i help you when you need something....pay very close attention. haha cough cough SPLITTER! haha
Old 03-02-2011, 01:14 AM
swordsman54

Yea, I texted Tony. And yea, yea, yea, I get it. I told you to go ahead and buy the splitter now, so don't be mad at me yo!
Old 03-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Justin311

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rich,

Stop trying to steal my wheels! I doubt anybody else really would want them from the description I've heard. I was interested because I have a "science project" I wanted to perform with a spare set of wheels since it may well ruin them (but if it works may make them look decent). His wheels sounded perfect
Old 03-02-2011, 11:58 AM
RichG

Showdown time! haha jk you asked first so they are all yours...if Arjun gives you a good price on them haha Arjun u said you were outta town soon right? Mission Impossible time yo "project JACK YOUR WHEELS"
Old 03-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Justin311

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Also did anybody read my coilover post? I REALLY want some good coilovers with US support and these are being reviewed by everybody else as WAYYYY BETTER than our other options (BC, KW, Tein HA) at this price point. On top of that they're local in VA and can rebuild in 3 days if something breaks - nobody other mfg can do that for us! I can't afford to buy TEN SETS tho so I need to find people who want a GREAT set of coilovers at a CHEAP price to go in with me. Help!

https://www.myg37.com/forums/brakes-...ight=coilovers
Old 03-02-2011, 12:23 PM
swordsman54

There will still be people at my house, haha. But I'm sure my dad would love to see those wheels out of here...

Quick Reply: Any VA G37's?