NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Any VA G37's?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 09:07 AM
l2awin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is anyone else on MYG37 going to the CPT University of Maryland meet on 5/2? I'm interested but it'll be my first time going and I really have no idea what to expect.

Wanted to see if there will be other 37s there; the list on g35 is currently at 45 peeps.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:53 AM
swordsman54

Originally Posted by Nosnibor
Quaker Steak and Lube is in Newport News right off of Jefferson and Denbigh Blvd. Just a few minutes past Williamsburg. I really want to go check out that meet...maybe we could meet up and eat then cruise up there together.
That sounds good to me. It's only an hour from Richmond, so it's not too far of a drive for Namir. I'll be down in Yorktown already that day, so I don't mind at all, haha. We could always cruise up to Williamsburg from there, and Namir can go back to RIC from there....

Originally Posted by l2awin
Is anyone else on MYG37 going to the CPT University of Maryland meet on 5/2? I'm interested but it'll be my first time going and I really have no idea what to expect.

Wanted to see if there will be other 37s there; the list on g35 is currently at 45 peeps.
I haven't put my name on the list yet, but I am pretty sure that I am going to be going. There should be a couple more 37s there from the NoVA/MD area...check out the Maryland thread on here.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:57 PM
Namir
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Quaker Steak and Lube is in Newport News right off of Jefferson and Denbigh Blvd. Just a few minutes past Williamsburg. I really want to go check out that meet...maybe we could meet up and eat then cruise up there together.
NN is like 30-40 mins from williamsburg... how did you get "a few minutes past"

It doubles my trip!

But... I might have to come to show off my new mods.
I got a rear valence overlay and roof overlay. Both custom. Roof is a one piece. Pictures after this weekend.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:23 PM
swordsman54

Dude, I make the drive from Richmond to Yorktown almost every weekend. It's at most a 1 hour drive, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem, haha.

Check out the events section. I'll go to that meet at the Hampton Convention Center if other people go...
Old 04-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Nosnibor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Namir
NN is like 30-40 mins from williamsburg... how did you get "a few minutes past"

It doubles my trip!

But... I might have to come to show off my new mods.
I got a rear valence overlay and roof overlay. Both custom. Roof is a one piece. Pictures after this weekend.
It's about a 10 minute drive from the Camp Perry exit to the Fort Eustis one...If it's taking you 30-40 minutes you need to step on the gas a little.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:10 PM
Nosnibor

Originally Posted by swordsman54
Dude, I make the drive from Richmond to Yorktown almost every weekend. It's at most a 1 hour drive, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem, haha.

Check out the events section. I'll go to that meet at the Hampton Convention Center if other people go...
Yeah Yorktown to Richmond takes me like 55 minutes...and thats within the speed limit.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:00 PM
1badmax

Hello all, just bought a 2010 G37 sedan about a month ago. Live in Williamsburg, VA.
Old 05-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Nosnibor

Originally Posted by 1badmax
Hello all, just bought a 2010 G37 sedan about a month ago. Live in Williamsburg, VA.
Nice! The G scene isn't that big in this area...we are trying what we can to keep it active. If you look around you will see the NGC is pretty active in the area though some of the members are not so friendly to outsiders.

I try to set up meets at least once a month or whenever we have some members around since most don't live real close...

Anyway welcome and if you have any questions just ask.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:51 PM
scallawag

I live in Virginia Beach...can come anytime. Whens the next meet? 09 vert.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:06 AM
Nosnibor

Originally Posted by scallawag
I live in Virginia Beach...can come anytime. Whens the next meet? 09 vert.
Well....really we can do one whenever anyone is available...This next week is out of the question for me but maybe once the summer weather gets a bit more predictable we can do a cookout or something?!
Old 05-03-2010, 06:43 AM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The college park meet was great. So many nice cars.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:41 AM
scallawag

Originally Posted by Namir
How strict are they with front plates here? My dealer wouldn't even sell me the damn car without the front plates, even when I insisted that he not drill the holes and that I would securely fasten the license plate in some other manner. I even sent him a link to the stillen bracket but he gave me some story about cars can't be certified/pass inspection and they can't leave the lot without front plates.

VA is le-suck.
Ohio has no front plate law and they don't care how dark your tint is as long as you aren't driving a beater in the ghetto.
I live in Virginia Beach. My dealer said it was my car so they don't care if I put a plate on or not. Been about two months with no tickets or warnings.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:43 PM
swordsman54

Yea, the College Park meet was awesome...

As far as meets are concerned, I can't do anything until after May 14th, which is my last final. Maybe we can get some people together that weekend and chill...
Old 05-03-2010, 05:04 PM
1badmax

Originally Posted by scallawag
I live in Virginia Beach. My dealer said it was my car so they don't care if I put a plate on or not. Been about two months with no tickets or warnings.
Same here....2 months no tickets. Cross my fingers.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:07 PM
1badmax

Nice! The G scene isn't that big in this area...we are trying what we can to keep it active. If you look around you will see the NGC is pretty active in the area though some of the members are not so friendly to outsiders.

I try to set up meets at least once a month or whenever we have some members around since most don't live real close...

Anyway welcome and if you have any questions just ask.
Yeah, would be nice to meet up with some other G owners every now and then. Any place around here to get an exhaust put on?

Quick Reply: Any VA G37's?