NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Any VA G37's?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Justin311

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where we're all the 37s at the Mid-A Mega meet in manassas today? 6-8 G35s, even 3-4 gtrs but not a single 37!! I must take the blame of not driving mine either, needed a 4dr today :/

BTW, putting a feeler out, if anybody in Va comes across a wrecked/salvage G37 Automatic I'm looking for one for a project. Also looking for an FX35/45 as a daily driver if anybody sees a sweet deal.

Oh, and I still have a magnaflow exhaust off my 08 coupe for sale. Looks new. Pm me - cheap if you pick up!
Old 08-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Justin311

Originally Posted by joshk
Hey guys live in Centreville NOVA area. Own a 08 g37S and I was about to go crazy with some plasti dip to rims, front grills, emblems (lol) and also fully swap out for LED lights. Looking for a modd buddie around the area because im new to all this or we can learn together
I might be plasti-dipping my g37s as well. Matte black. Whole thing! I'm in Fredericksburg if you ever make it down. Have a billion projects going on (currently bogged down with my IS350 powered MR2 Spyder project...getting bored already and looking at the G lol) bit feel free to stop by if you're ever down here. work in Vienna btw, but only there 1-2x a week.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:17 AM
joshk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Justin311
I might be plasti-dipping my g37s as well. Matte black. Whole thing! I'm in Fredericksburg if you ever make it down. Have a billion projects going on (currently bogged down with my IS350 powered MR2 Spyder project...getting bored already and looking at the G lol) bit feel free to stop by if you're ever down here. work in Vienna btw, but only there 1-2x a week.
damn u live far from me... But i have plasti dip that i cant even use because i have no garage or jacks lol FML. Anyone closer that can help me out? Ill buy you some nice lunch if not i guess ill have a nice drive and then after visit some friends at VCU because i transferred from there to mason now.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Justin311

eek! If you don't own jacks or have access to a garage I have to agree with ratm,,,you might be better off skipping the dip.

A set of stands and jack is $20. The masking and prep stuff should be twice that. Invest in the right tools if you want good results with any coating

Originally Posted by ratm68
lesson #1 put down the plasti-dip
lesson #2 check out NGC, we'll be meeting at tyson corner TGIF next monday
Old 09-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Ahujadaddy

hey guys, it's been way too long. unfortunately I'm just posting to see if anyone local needs OEM parts. Lol... traded G awhile ago. I know i told a couple of you. just finally getting around to posting the FS Part Out thread. LMK if anyone is interested, perhaps for tinkering around with or projects?

Check out the thread

Also have a few CF trunk lid lip/spoilers - two of them i never test fitted, but we could work that out since we are local. I'm in woodbridge, va.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Justin311

Yeah man, we're all moving on. Kinda sux :/ I stayed with an Infiniti (FX35) but just recently put the G up for sale. Just dont want a 6MT with my 40k mile a year commute in DC :/ What did you trade the G in on?

I could be interested in picking up that exhaust from you. I put my Magnaflow up for sale several months back but haven't had any bites.

If somebody local wants a Magnaflow for their G I'd prefer to have a less aggressive G exhaust on my FX. But if nobody wants it I'll be putting it on the FX
Old 09-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Ahujadaddy

haha, that is awesome about the FX. Love those. My cousin bought one recently that has the very cool 360 camera. Sounds good about the exhaust situation. If someone does take it off your hands lemme know. I wanted to change directions totally from Nissan this time around. Earlier in the year had sold my wifes sentra and got the new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Loved driving that so much that it turned into commute and weekend car! (carpool with the wife) It was a welcome change having never owned an SUV.

My G had blown shocks so i would need to invest in coilovers to enjoy the ride again, that and there was some weird windshield/dash noise problem that i could not get resolved for the life of me. Ended up just doing the smart thing... traded that for a new Jetta TDI. Loving this as my commute car and 40mpg. Also great torque with diesel.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:49 PM
SpartanG37S

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow, quite a few of us are moving on. I bought an F-150 Platinum and I don't miss my G at all. It's much more comfortable as a DD.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Kevalteam

Received 158 Likes on 144 Posts
It's back!!!! Next Monday Oct 8th 7PM at Tyson's Corner AMC/TGIF parking lot.

MD too far for you VA members? Why don't you stop complaining and come join us for happy hour drinks and half priced appetizers at Tyson's Corner TGIF. We like to talk about cars and enjoy each others company. Make sure you bring your clean sexy car cause we usually take photos after we eat. hope to see you next Monday NGC family and friends!!!! First member to show up to the parking lot gets free appetizer and a beer on me. ^^

Park at the AMC TGIF top floor in the back, where no one parks except for us...most of the times.... Send me a text or PM me if you need directions or need to come in together. Just use the middle parking ramps to come up to the top floor.

7850 Tysons Corner Center, Tysons Corner, VA
Old 10-01-2012, 07:09 PM
ashmostro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I'm going to try to make this one!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Kevalteam

Originally Posted by ashmostro
I'm going to try to make this one!

Nice! Meet starts at the parking lot 7PM and we start eating and drinking(lightly) in TGIF. PM me your name and number and I will text you. Hope to see you next week.

Dan
Old 10-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Kevalteam

come on out to the Tysons mall meet this Monday 7PM. All the info is on here or our ngc facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/NGCMD/

or

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!...2040978849195/

Hope to see you there guys and ladies~
Old 10-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Kevalteam

We also have a weekly meet in rockville MD tonight at 7PM
around 70 cars + meet.

come on out to the Tysons mall meet this Monday 7PM. All the info is on here or our ngc facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/NGCMD/

or

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!...2040978849195/

Hope to see you there guys and ladies~
Old 10-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Kevalteam

It's back!!!! Next Monday Oct 8th 7PM at Tyson's Corner AMC/TGIF parking lot.

MD too far for you VA members? Why don't you stop complaining and come join us for happy hour drinks and half priced appetizers at Tyson's Corner TGIF. We like to talk about cars and enjoy each others company. Make sure you bring your clean sexy car cause we usually take photos after we eat. hope to see you next Monday NGC family and friends!!!! First member to show up to the parking lot gets free appetizer and a beer on me. ^^

Park at the AMC TGIF top floor in the back, where no one parks except for us...most of the times.... Send me a text or PM me if you need directions or need to come in together. Just use the middle parking ramps to come up to the top floor.

7850 Tysons Corner Center, Tysons Corner, VA
Old 10-08-2012, 10:54 AM
ashmostro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
See yall there. I can make it

Quick Reply: Any VA G37's?