NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Boston Area Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Arustik1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G37MA
I'm down - I was in Dedham on Monday and I have a PG 09 Coupe X but wasn't at LA fitness, I was at Pep Boy's getting some cleaning supplies. I'll meet this weekend if you want
This weekend seems like a rush and I do want a decent number of cars there...I got autox sunday and might be at NED on saturday.

How about we setup a date either after work during the week like maybe a tuesday? Or later in the week?

What do people think?
Old 07-25-2009, 03:06 AM
Goonz
Premier Member

Received 60 Likes on 54 Posts
this has nothing to do with anything but im getting my magnaflow installed later saturday afternoon in woburn..pretty excited and anxious to hear it!
Old 07-25-2009, 10:20 AM
TomieG

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
^Dont forget to take pics!
Old 07-25-2009, 05:05 PM
Goonz
Premier Member

OMG!! Why aren't people getting this exhaust for under $500?!?!?!?
I just got it put on, sounds AMAZING!! I love the deepness of it and the bass! OMG AMAZING! Everything bolted on and the fit was perfect, no rattles or anything! Im at work so pictures will come tomorrow but the sound is outa this world. NO RASP!

For those who need an exhaust shop, I went to this place in Bedford called unique performance exhaust. They have a nice waiting area with leather sofas and flat screen tv. Shop seemed clean, the guy did leave a few grease marks on my rear bumper and in the door panel but it all comes off. They drove the car up on a drive up lift and it took the guy 45min..charged me only $75. Job was done! Highly recommend them..
Old 07-25-2009, 08:02 PM
G37MA

How is it? I'd love to hear it if your close.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Goonz
Premier Member

Originally Posted by G37MA
How is it? I'd love to hear it if your close.
Dude its awesome! For a person like me that had a stock g35 coupe, then a stock g37 coupe and now an exhaust for the g37, I couldnt be any more happier, its very very deep and bassy, on the highway its amazing!! I do have the infamous rattle from the x-pipe area but that can get solved in a quickie. Other then that yea i'll def. let you know if im in the Boston area soon..Still cant believe i paid less then $500..DOMO
Old 07-26-2009, 09:14 AM
G37MA

Congrats
Old 07-26-2009, 10:37 AM
arameb

I've had mine since December of '07 and I live in JP. I've had my wheels stolen twice. The second time just happened a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my car to get back from the body shop. When it's back, I'd be happy to meet. Until then, I've been borrowing my mom's mini cooper. Yep. A green/white mini cooper.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:32 PM
Goonz
Premier Member

some pics

https://www.myg37.com/forums/picture...ml#post2694963
Old 07-27-2009, 11:07 AM
Hotnicks
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Goonz
Nice pics Goonz... I'd love to hear it in person. I'm debating between this and the Megan axle back.

Hopefully we can get a local G meet soon
Old 07-27-2009, 11:36 AM
Triple_X

I just got it put on, sounds AMAZING!! I love the deepness of it and the bass! OMG AMAZING! Everything bolted on and the fit was perfect, no rattles or anything! Im at work so pictures will come tomorrow but the sound is outa this world. NO RASP!

For those who need an exhaust shop, I went to this place in Bedford called unique performance exhaust. They have a nice waiting area with leather sofas and flat screen tv. Shop seemed clean, the guy did leave a few grease marks on my rear bumper and in the door panel but it all comes off. They drove the car up on a drive up lift and it took the guy 45min..charged me only $75. Job was done! Highly recommend them..

exhaust looks nice man. Too loud for me though

thanks for posting the shop, looks legit and like it could be my all-in-one aftermarket shop I've been looking for. Not tooo far from me either.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Arustik1

Originally Posted by Arustik1
How about we setup a date either after work during the week like maybe a tuesday? Or later in the week?

What do people think?
Bumpppppp
Old 07-27-2009, 01:28 PM
TomieG

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Dude its awesome! For a person like me that had a stock g35 coupe, then a stock g37 coupe and now an exhaust for the g37, I couldnt be any more happier, its very very deep and bassy, on the highway its amazing!! I do have the infamous rattle from the x-pipe area but that can get solved in a quickie. Other then that yea i'll def. let you know if im in the Boston area soon..Still cant believe i paid less then $500..DOMO
Rattle? Please explain. But yea we should set up a meet and cruise to a nice park. Any 1 know of any nice parks?
Old 07-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Goonz
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Triple_X
exhaust looks nice man. Too loud for me though

thanks for posting the shop, looks legit and like it could be my all-in-one aftermarket shop I've been looking for. Not tooo far from me either.
I always thought other exhausts were louder..this is actually quite nice like on the highway. On the back roads however you def. hear it and its quite nice..

The place is really nice, the guy anthony knew what he was doing, i told him ill def. come back for more stuff, he said hes done numerous hotchkis installs so thats my next mod. Prices were extremely reasonable.

The rattle comes in low revs between 2 - 2.5K RPM..if you search in the forums you'll find info regarding it and some videos on youtube show you the rattle. I believe its the x-pipe hitting the brace underneath the car, its easily fixable by just putting a few washers to gain more clearance..
Old 07-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Arustik1

If you're talking of Anthony and Unique then I think its in Burlington bro.

Quick Reply: Boston Area Meet