NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

MD people?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 10:10 AM
blak37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ahhhh spedo goes to 200mph from what i'm seeing, do i hear a loud and rumbling V-8
Old 03-31-2009, 11:35 AM
leeI35G35

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Staples
I went with carbon fiber only because it was louder.

Any recommended shops in Maryland to install it? I don't have access to a lift for at least a month, and I can't wait that long.
I went to Kelly's Muffler to install my exhaust because I usually buy aftermarket exhaust and still modify the exhaust to my personal taste. They were a little high in price only because I received my FI exhaust from UPS beat the hell up. I did not want to wait for the turn-around to get new exhaust from FI, so Kelly's Muffler was able to fix my dents and bent exhaust tip. A+++++++++++

However, Function Tuned works directly with Fast Intentions and they charge the same labor rate as Fast Intentions. $79 for Exhaust and $118 for the Cats install. THAT IS REALLY CHEAP. If UPS had not beat up my exhaust, then I would have went to Function Tuned. They are by Dulles.

You also try Swift Racing (SRT) in Beltsville. Frank Hill in b-more, AAM, and others.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:10 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Ahujadaddy
haha, awesome ^^ congrats to u too, and thanks. May of this year for me... how about you?

need someone to hit that FF button and skip past all the annoying planning and prep. lol. also must try to not think about how many mods i cd have had with the engagment ring $$$ ... lol =x
She hasnt set a date, I told her it is all on her. Only been engaged for acouple months so far.

We are actually gonna get married at Disney World though. They have amazing wedding packages, and actually have a whole private island built in the park just for weddings.

My tax return finally paid off her ring. Funny that she gets upset at me spending 7k on TT kit but it is fine to drop 10k on a ring. I want to have a girl drop down on a knee and hand me a turbo.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Ahujadaddy

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
She hasnt set a date, I told her it is all on her. Only been engaged for acouple months so far.

We are actually gonna get married at Disney World though. They have amazing wedding packages, and actually have a whole private island built in the park just for weddings.

My tax return finally paid off her ring. Funny that she gets upset at me spending 7k on TT kit but it is fine to drop 10k on a ring. I want to have a girl drop down on a knee and hand me a turbo.
GTFO out man!!!!!!!!!!!

#1) My tax return paid off her ring as well! Engaged since September 08.

#2) Thinkin to do honeymoon at Disney and surrounding area cuz she never been, always wanted to go.
Putting off the european package for later when we can go off peak and afford it.

Don't get me started on what mods i cd have had by now with the ring money. I try not to think about, lol im bad. 10K ring, 7k TT... ballin man! I used to have money like that. Till i bought my own townhouse. LOL, cant even get a equity line of credit cuz value has dropped by 60k. Ah well... a nice place for me and my girl and nice 2-car garage for my other baby will pay off in the long run.. i'm counting on it.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:01 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

GTFO out man!!!!!!!!!!!

#1) My tax return paid off her ring as well! Engaged since September 08.

#2) Thinkin to do honeymoon at Disney and surrounding area cuz she never been, always wanted to go.
Putting off the european package for later when we can go off peak and afford it.

Don't get me started on what mods i cd have had by now with the ring money. I try not to think about, lol im bad. 10K ring, 7k TT... ballin man! I used to have money like that. Till i bought my own townhouse. LOL, cant even get a equity line of credit cuz value has dropped by 60k. Ah well... a nice place for me and my girl and nice 2-car garage for my other baby will pay off in the long run.. i'm counting on it.
I cant get the TT, no money. I just bought my townhouse back in may. I got a 11k tax return because of it, new home buyers credit. No garage though, I guess I will just be washing it alot.

Now I am broke as a joke. I barely have enough left over for rims, intake and cf interior.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Ahujadaddy

ah man, i hate you. lmao... i missed the first time home buyers credit by 3 months too early. >_<

thats awesome tho man, congrats. now they made it 8k which u dont hafta pay back. grrrr

i hear you on being broke as a joke, lmao! told her ur story and she said we sound like twins, lmao... g37, engaged, townhome, tax refund paid off ring, disney world, & BROKE!
Old 04-02-2009, 07:25 AM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

ah man, i hate you. lmao... i missed the first time home buyers credit by 3 months too early. >_<

thats awesome tho man, congrats. now they made it 8k which u dont hafta pay back. grrrr

i hear you on being broke as a joke, lmao! told her ur story and she said we sound like twins, lmao... g37, engaged, townhome, tax refund paid off ring, disney world, & BROKE!
Pretty hilarious. I am gonna pm you my number. The 4 of us should go out one night.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:05 PM
christian655321

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The income limit for single taxpayers is 75k though, for the credit which makes this useless for some.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Vexamus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I really gotta make that wednesday night meet, maybe next week.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:18 PM
Staples

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by leeI35G35
I went to Kelly's Muffler to install my exhaust because I usually buy aftermarket exhaust and still modify the exhaust to my personal taste. They were a little high in price only because I received my FI exhaust from UPS beat the hell up. I did not want to wait for the turn-around to get new exhaust from FI, so Kelly's Muffler was able to fix my dents and bent exhaust tip. A+++++++++++

However, Function Tuned works directly with Fast Intentions and they charge the same labor rate as Fast Intentions. $79 for Exhaust and $118 for the Cats install. THAT IS REALLY CHEAP. If UPS had not beat up my exhaust, then I would have went to Function Tuned. They are by Dulles.

You also try Swift Racing (SRT) in Beltsville. Frank Hill in b-more, AAM, and others.
Now you've got me worried about shipping. Function is an hour and a half away. The closest spot to me would be Hill's. I'm 20 mins North of White Marsh.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:33 PM
fireboy

FRANK HILL HILL"S GARAGE FTW...... tell him i sent you.......
Old 04-03-2009, 03:34 PM
christian655321

hey nick, i supposed to go see frank on sat at 2pm. (pending weather) you comming up this week?
Old 04-03-2009, 03:37 PM
fireboy

hey yo thats cool can you be up there sonner say like noon.. i am picking my car up for the weekend... and we are doing the rest of my brake bed in procesures... then i am going to the Fast and furious meet sat afternoon.. in fairfax...call me if you want
Old 04-05-2009, 05:13 PM
christian655321

So, I was talking to Riki and the GM over at JBA Infiniti wants to set up a meet at his dealership soon. Planning to have food also. probably still a couple months out, but when I get the details I will post them up. Ellicott City Infiniti.

Lots of good stuff comming up

we have the Philly Cheese steak run next week on the 11th, ---
college park meet on April 26th ---
Towson University meet the week after --
JBA infiniti Meet TBA ---

should have my spare parts available on april 26th but I will keep you posted as the date gets closer.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:42 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks for the heads up christian...I cannot wait to get my hands on that exhaust!!

Quick Reply: MD people?