NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Infiniti of Fairfield

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 03:46 PM
hopgo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Infiniti of Fairfield

For anyone interested in buying a car form Infiniti of Fairfield.....I ordered a G37 from them and flew in to look at it yesterday before having it shipped to my home. I must say it was a great experience and I can't say anything but good things about Hussain and all the other employees I met. Dave picked me up at the airport and brought me to the dealership....Hussain met me and spent a good amount of time going over the vehicle with me despite the fact he is extemely busy. I never felt rushed. Brad spent equally as much time going over the options of extended warrantee, etc. Laura arranged the shipping and coordinated the paperwork issues to register my vehicle out of state....she can bring a smile to anyone anytime. Maria drove me back to the airport and was just as cheery. I always felt very comfortable with all of the people at the dealership. So all in all between the awesome pricing and great experience I highly recommend Hussain and company to anyone considering an Infiniti. They bent over backwards to accomadate all of my requests and phone calls (of which there were many!!). One thing that struck me as unusually positive....I asked every one of the employees I came on contact with how they liked working at the dealership and all were very forthcoming that they loved their jobs and truly liked the owners / managers. Their sincerity struck me as unusual and very positive in todays corporate environment. I wouldn't hesitate to order a vehilce and have it shipped sight unseen in the future....and I consider myself a very cautious and skeptical consumer. If anyone has any specific questions feel free to PM me.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:15 PM
vinnys coupe

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wow sounds like a great experience.. im thinking about purchasing from Hussain once we work out the numbers on a specific vechile.. hopefully it would be soon.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:50 PM
go4gr8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

hopgo,

Where did you fly from?