Nor Cal G Nor Cal G - operating for the Northern California G35's and surrounding areas.

Recommended Tint Shop in SF

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 01:46 AM
skylinelikewhoa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recommended Tint Shop in SF

Hey guys I'm taking the time now to recommend a tint shop in the Bay Area. Speedzone Motor Sports on San Bruno Avenue did my tints today. Overall, they did a great job and were very informative. I had an appointment at 11:00AM but unfortunately, some of the people who usually do the tints had been called by an official dealer, and they had to go to their lots to do tints on their cars. Therefore, my car which was estimated to have been done in 1.5-2 hours had to stay there until about 6PM. They didn't even get started until 4 something. Good thing I had some friends who also drove so I didn't have to die of boredom.

THey were very polite and informative and answered any questions that I had as they were working on it. From what I see thus far, no imperfections and no bubbles. However, they do not tint over the dot matrix and therefore have to apply a sheet of vinyl over it. But I find this not a problem since when looking in my rear-view mirror I can barely see where the dot matrix begins.

The process took about an hour and 45 minutes. I'll post pics when I can clean the glass on the inside and make the car look clean.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:42 PM
auto_drive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pics?