Nor Cal G Nor Cal G - operating for the Northern California G35's and surrounding areas.

How to say hi to another G35 driver?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 02:18 AM
SweetG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Every time I see another G I try and say "What's up", but the fawker never looks over at me. Either they are on the phone or it's an older white lady or an Asian lady. I never see anybody that responds.
OLDER WHITE LADY? What is that suppost to mean?
Old 04-04-2005, 04:30 AM
metopolis

I would say wassup to other drivers, but all I've seen driving the G are old peeps with white hair, so I don't try, besides no one looks over anyways.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:33 AM
mrb

Originally Posted by SweetG
OLDER WHITE LADY? What is that suppost to mean?
My guess would be that it's a white woman older than him, older usually means a decade or more
Old 04-04-2005, 03:41 PM
skeleton_cru

Originally Posted by mrb
My guess would be that it's a white woman older than him, older usually means a decade or more
Since I am 34, older means a lady in her 50's.
Old 04-04-2005, 03:53 PM
vleo8181
Premier Member

Since I am 34, older means a lady in her 50's.
Since I am 23, OLDER means a person in their 30's! Hahah! I had to Cru. That was like a setup!
Old 04-04-2005, 03:55 PM
skeleton_cru

Originally Posted by vleo8181
Since I am 23, OLDER means a person in their 30's! Hahah! I had to Cru. That was like a setup!
It's all relative brother.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:07 PM
vleo8181
Premier Member

I tried doing the "whats up" nod-back to a 350z. Fu*ker didnt even look. I know he saw me out of the corner of his eye because we were side by side with no one in front of us and then all of a sudden, he just decided to take off! He is lucky that I'm still in break-in mode. 300 more miles!
Old 04-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Diesel1

SInce my last suggestion could be mistaken for a gang sign, how about just the number 3 instead of the old peace or victory sign? I'm sure the old ladies would love to think some young studs were hitting on them! LOL

Old 04-04-2005, 05:28 PM
skeleton_cru

Originally Posted by Diesel1
SInce my last suggestion could be mistaken for a gang sign, how about just the number 3 instead of the old peace or victory sign? I'm sure the old ladies would love to think some young studs were hitting on them! LOL
Yikes! I'm not so sure about that one either. Two of the biggest gangs in the Bay Area are the Nortenos and the Surenos. The Surenos affiliate themselves with the nimber "13". How about we just stick with a wave or a nod???
Old 04-04-2005, 05:43 PM
vleo8181
Premier Member

Yikes! I'm not so sure about that one either. Two of the biggest gangs in the Bay Area are the Nortenos and the Surenos. The Surenos affiliate themselves with the nimber "13". How about we just stick with a wave or a nod???
Actually, that would be ok for Diesel1. Come back with the story! I wanna know the outcome!
Old 04-05-2005, 12:37 AM
GYAL8R
Cali Event Coordinator

Ok here's my "STORIES"...!

Usually people that are NON-G owners are the ones to knod or give the thumbs up.
Other times, people will ask me to roll down my window after they honk and ask me a bunch of ?'s in the time span of a red light.

Cops will roll up next to me and give me the knod when I'm cruising the speed limit.

I've had so many people roll up next to me and take pics of my ride with their camera's or camera phones. After that, they try to race in good fun...and just wave...!

Another time, I'm at the Marina, and these tourists were OMG and asked if they can pose next to my car...I'm like OK.

And this one time at band camp....lol
Old 04-05-2005, 01:21 AM
skeleton_cru

I get a lot of thumbs up, nods, and looks from non-G people. I've never had my pics taken, that I know of, though.
Old 04-05-2005, 02:22 AM
GYAL8R
Cali Event Coordinator

Eloy,

I've seen people pull out camera's out of no where when I'm stopped at a red light.
Even when I'm parked getting pizza at like 2am on Irving, I've seen people take pics of my ride...I just look from a distance and go thank gawd that's all they're doing...!

This one dude at my gym even asked for my permission to take a pic with his cam phone. He said he sent my pic to his buddy in Japan cause of the Skyline Badging...!

LOL
Old 04-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Diesel1

Originally Posted by vleo8181
Actually, that would be ok for Diesel1. Come back with the story! I wanna know the outcome!
Nah we have MS 13 out here, but the days being on the up and up regarding gang "practices" is long behind me! LOL Yeah, I guess a wave or nod is best! NY'ers tend to add the ol....."how u doin' to it! lol

Old 04-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Diesel1

I recently had a guy almost crash on the LIE cuz he was trying to take pics of my new shoes while it was bumper to bumper 60MPH traffic! When the traffic came to a spot he was weaving in out until he got up next to me asking about the wheels, size, etc. Rode with him for a few miles until I pulled off and he gave me the thumbs up! He must have taken about a dozen pics! LOL Yeah, I'm just waiting til the wheels disappear!

Quick Reply: How to say hi to another G35 driver?