Nor Cal G Nor Cal G - operating for the Northern California G35's and surrounding areas.

New Cat outta Union City

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 02:21 PM
ReaLZ1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Cat outta Union City

Wussup Nor Cal G

Just joined the group after months of searching for a real g35 krew in nor-cal. Peeped all the pics and forums and this sounds like the real-deal, all legit. I've been a v35 skyline fan since its conception and finally got my IP 04 Coupe after 10 years of my EG6. So I guess im wondering whats up, and whats next, or what else i need to do. Ive signed into the yahoo group, uploaded some old pics (newer ones to come), and got on the roll call.
Im loving those pics at the last photo shoot. Clean! Looking forward to becoming part of the advancement of this krew... Peace...ONE.
Old 03-07-2005, 05:14 PM
dyenboy

hey..welcome..

we are having a dyno day meet..but its not our official meet, but you can check it out under northern california section..

Since the dyno day is a meet and most of our crew will be there..its not official..we will probably have an official one something in April..

Since you signed up for the mailing list..if there are any meets we do, you will know about it..

Old 03-11-2005, 05:22 AM
limeg35

hey Rolando, would you happened to be up and about early in the morning? ...like about two months ago on monday 6:30am truning right on to decoto from p/p? and few days latter truning left from decoto to p/p around 2:30pm?...i was trying to keep up with my buddy's R1 on p/p in D/G with GT-7s. welcome to this wonderfull and friendly site.
Old 03-11-2005, 01:32 PM
ReaLZ1

yeah, thats gotta be me. i take decoto and paseo when im heading to fremont, or straight on decoto to get to 880 and newark. Im around there, at those times, like twice a week. Was it a IP coupe with badge swaps?
Right on yo, whenever i see another G i always slow down to flash up a peace...trying to meet some G folks ya know! Anyways if i see ya around, ill holla. Dont forget to do the same ight. Peace
Old 03-11-2005, 02:21 PM
ReaLZ1

BTW limeg35, what part of the bay you from? You know paseo so you must be fairly local... i read a past post where you referred to the area as 'tri-cities' which us locals know what that is. u gotta DG sedan or coupe? year? u gotta name other than LimeG35? My krew and i chill all over the tri-cities so we be around, especially on the back roads of newark by the Leslie Salt flats. Ill be seein' ya. Holla back
Old 03-20-2005, 01:45 PM
wrexxy

hey ReaLZ1, I'm in UC. I'll wave if i ever see you around (i'm in an 04 DG coupe )...
Old 03-21-2005, 06:02 AM
thebayg35

wasup union city folks, i pass by all the time from berkeley - santa cruz , most of the time i stop at In and Out and eat up. Mabye ill see you guys one day at in and out or on the freeway.
Old 03-25-2005, 12:39 AM
limeg35

Originally Posted by ReaLZ1
BTW limeg35, what part of the bay you from? You know paseo so you must be fairly local... i read a past post where you referred to the area as 'tri-cities' which us locals know what that is. u gotta DG sedan or coupe? year? u gotta name other than LimeG35? My krew and i chill all over the tri-cities so we be around, especially on the back roads of newark by the Leslie Salt flats. Ill be seein' ya. Holla back
hey ReaLZ1, sorry took this long to "holla" back, kinda busy lately with move, I was in fremont since '96, till about week ago , now i am at hill side of hayward , i used to take p/p to and from work, i have 03 D/G coupe.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:01 PM
TonyK

You're in the hills? Rich ****. I'm down by the courthouse, across the 880 from the Southland Mall.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:10 AM
limeg35

Originally Posted by TonyK
You're in the hills? Rich ****. I'm down by the courthouse, across the 880 from the Southland Mall.
YUP....limeg35<--->rich **** .......i wish!...not so rich after i pay the RENT! ...was just pass by there earlier tonight, after i went to "rickshaws" , i have seen few G's around those newer apt. around the bart....maybe i will see you around town, be sure to wave
Old 03-31-2005, 07:34 AM
skeleton_cru

I'm down by the courthouse, across the 880 from the Southland Mall.
Ghettooooooooo!
Old 03-31-2005, 11:29 AM
TonyK

Hey, I'm not ghetto, I'm just keeping it real. Though not as real as ReaLZ1, apparently. But I'll be sure to wave at all IP and D/G coupes I see, just to be on the safe side.
Old 04-01-2005, 11:18 AM
skeleton_cru

Hey, I'm not ghetto, I'm just keeping it real. Though not as real as ReaLZ1, apparently.
LOL, I was just kidding man. I grew up in Hayward. What street do you live on?
Old 04-01-2005, 11:40 AM
ReaLZ1

Thumbs up Rickshaw!

Originally Posted by limeg35
YUP....limeg35<--->rich **** .......i wish!...not so rich after i pay the RENT! ...was just pass by there earlier tonight, after i went to "rickshaws" , i have seen few G's around those newer apt. around the bart....maybe i will see you around town, be sure to wave
DId you say rickshaw express? On jackson?! aww man, a havent had rickshaws in hella days yo! i used to work right there, at the cingular on jackson and soto. i moved to the one by A st. and mission. but that was back in the day wen i still rocked my EG6. Good times!
Old 04-01-2005, 03:19 PM
TonyK

Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
LOL, I was just kidding man. I grew up in Hayward. What street do you live on?
I'm on Amador, diagonally across from the police station.

Quick Reply: New Cat outta Union City