Nor Cal G Nor Cal G - operating for the Northern California G35's and surrounding areas.

FS: Motegi Touge Wheels (Bronze), 18x9 and 18x10 + Free CB Gialla Grille (Sac/Valley)

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 05:22 PM
mozy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FS: Motegi Touge Wheels (Bronze), 18x9 and 18x10 + Free CB Gialla Grille (Sac/Valley)

I have a set of used Motegi Touge wheels (all 4) with tires.
Wheels are size 18x9 up front and 18x10 in back. Tires come with the wheels but they WILL need to be replaced, there's about 10,000 miles on these wheels/tires.
Tire sizes are 245x40x18 in front and 275x40x18 in back. I would NOT recommend riding on these tires for very long, they've gone past their prime. Trust me.

I need to get rid of these wheels because I no longer have my G, and they're just taking up space in the garage.
They're in fairly good condition, absolutely NO curb-rash/dents/dings. Some minor scratches (as to be expected).

Never "drifted" in them (I don't have LSD and I am not insane), and never did burnouts (see previous comment).
I have the lug-nuts and security-key as well, so thats a value for you (free).

Buy these wheels:

Now on to the best part....you get a FREE (MSRP: $300) PAINTED (Caribbean Blue) replica Gialla front grille. Yes free. The grille is in great condition, and so is the mesh. Grille was professionally painted...but....it was un-professionally installed. There was some work required to get it installed (it was one of the first in a pre-production run).
Basically what that means is that when you close the hood, you don't see anything wrong with the grill, see pics below. But when you open the hood, you can see where I had to trim the fiberglass. Not too big a deal really, and if you have 10 minutes you can sand it up and make it look great. You didn't expect something that was free to be perfect, right?

Get this free Gialla-replica front grill.

I can provide higher-res pix of the wheels and/or grill if you need them.

Asking price for everything: $500. Cash. OR BEST OFFER (no trades)

I am located in the Sacramento area so I can deliver the stuff to you or meet you somewhere if you wish.
Outside the Sac area (NorCal/Bay) it will be an extra $50 and most likely will have to be done on the Weekend.

Reply here or PM me for any questions or if you're ready for this deal. I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by mozy; 08-21-2007 at 03:47 PM.